Latest PSU headlines:

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1525 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    I suppose the "thread whining" rule was never considered? Is it ok to form an early opinion based on what was shown? Is it ok to change our stance later on when more positive details emerge? Or are we always going to be met with the "little school girl with pigtails whining cause they dropped their M&Ms on the kindergarten schoolyard" mentality?

I've seen the expression "gamers are entitled" used in a negative way so many times. Of course I AM ENTITLED!!! I pay for the $#@!ing products!!! I buy them BRAND SPANKING NEW and I don't care if it comes from SONY, NINTENDO, MICROSOFT or out of a UNICORNS ASS, If I feel strong negative vibe about something, I WILL EXPRESS my discontempt towards it!!!

To come back to your first comment I could easily turn it around on you... If you can't read negative towards the Xbox One, why don't you go to xbox centric forums where the fanboys there are all giddy about it? Where the comments about the "Wave like a $#@!ing chimpanzee to swap TV channels" feature of the supposed ultimate GAMING machine are all rainbows and sunshines?
    I want a Unicorns Ass One! Sounds like the only place to get rainbows integrated into my console. Rainbows required for the console to run! Day $#@!ing one!
    Last edited by PS4freak; 05-23-2013 at 08:40.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    I didn't realize it was merged. My apologies on that.

Not defensive so much as getting annoyed. I can understand complaining about things to a point. But when it rises to basically a constant dog piling where the same people kick the Xbox platform.... then walk to the back of the line of people kicking it.....waiting to give it a kick again...... then it starts to rise to the level of trolling.

You don't want to get an Xbox One? I've got no problem with that. You may even have good reasons that work for you. But for the rest of us..... we like the platform and are excited.

Do you see me in the PS4 section kicking in the PS4's teeth every chance I get? NOPE. I had two MINOR complaints about the PS4 and I voiced them. I just didn't see the need to constantly bring them up since I've already stated them. ESPECIALLY since I'm getting a PS4. It's the first Sony console I've been excited about since the PS1.

I have nothing nice to say about the Wii-U....... that's why I stay out of that section. Why would I wanna go in to that section and rain on the parade of those that love it?!? I wouldn't and I don't.

So I'm not saying don't ever comment negatively about the Xbox platform. What I am saying is.... are you here to truly be constructive or is it simply an exercise in dog piling on a platform you really could care less about?

Ya know what I mean?
    The way you spend your time is your business (unless breaking rules) but you can not expect everyone to be like you. Maybe for you stating you don't like something once is enough, to others maybe they need to keep $#@!ing about it. Point is we are all different, with different posting habits. So far I have seen no rules being broken in this thread besides yours. This whole rant of YOURS has derailed this thread. This thread is about Xbox One, not about how people should post in a section/thread.

I will at this point, kindly ask you to drop the subject, and all others to ignore and move on. If you do feel the need to rant about this subject more, then please feel free to create a thread about it, but not in this thread or in any other thread. Do you understand this?
    Last edited by Agriel; 05-23-2013 at 08:42.

3. Likes Morganator, Fon , oneJ likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriel View Post
    The way you spend your time is your business (unless breaking rules) but you can not expect everyone to be like you. Maybe for you stating you don't like something once is enough, to others maybe they need to keep $#@!ing about it. Point is we are all different, with different posting habits. So far I have seen no rules being broken in this thread besides yours. This whole rant of YOURS has derailed this thread. This thread is about Xbox One, not about how people should post in a section/thread.

I will at this point, kindly ask you to drop the subject, and all others to ignore and move on. If you do feel the need to rant about this subject more, then please feel free to create a thread about it, but not in this thread or in any other thread. Do you understand this?
    Understood.

Extreme Poster
    Me? I'm getting both consoles. That way when a Sony fan brags about a PS4 exclusive, I can smile and say.. "Uhhh....I can play that too... ya know.... on my PS4!"
    I'm sure that'd be the only reason you'd buy it

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Nope.....just a bonus. For it's exclusives only.

Extreme Poster
    Nope.....just a bonus. For it's exclusives only.
    So wait, you're telling me you won't love the PS4? How dare you bro?

You won't buy multiplats on it even if they turn out better?

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    + rep @Agriel
    That was greatly needed.

I'm leaching off someone with a xboxone if there happen to be a title I want to play...

Well, I got to find someone that is planning on buying one. All my friends are passing on it. I guess I got to make me a facebook account and search for some female gamers in my area that will buy one.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    + rep @Agriel
    That was greatly needed.

I'm leaching off someone with a xboxone if there happen to be a title I want to play...

Well, I got to find someone that is planning on buying one. All my friends are passing on it. I guess I got to make me a facebook account and search for some female gamers in my area that will buy one.
    They'll change their minds within the next menstrual cycle. You may have to check elsewhere.

On a serious note, I'm not completely ruling out an Xbox One but Microsoft had best clean up its act because my money won't go just anywhere.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I believe MS will do much better at E3. They will show games and will expand on their new social services and accessories in a more game centric manner this time.

They sure got a lot of feedback from the reveal and there is still time to adjust policies and strategies. I think public opinion will change after E3. Sony will reveal all small annoying details that are still secret, and MS will give more games to gamers.

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Yeah I think you're spot on MjW. I feel MS wanted to get all the boring and depressing stuff out of the way of E3 so they can focus on what everyone wants to see, so they aren't dragging down E3 with all the stuff we seen at that conference.

Extreme Poster
    I think there's definitely a good chance they may recover at E3 because all they have to do is show us what Kinect can do and the games. That's really all people want.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    I think there's definitely a good chance they may recover at E3 because all they have to do is show us what Kinect can do and the games. That's really all people want.
    I thought people didn't want Kinect with their games?

Edit: Sorry, just re-read your post.
    Last edited by RaY_210; 05-23-2013 at 17:23.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    I believe MS will do much better at E3. They will show games and will expand on their new social services and accessories in a more game centric manner this time.

They sure got a lot of feedback from the reveal and there is still time to adjust policies and strategies. I think public opinion will change after E3. Sony will reveal all small annoying details that are still secret, and MS will give more games to gamers.
    The tables may very well be turned after E3.

Microsoft got the boring $#@! out of the way and will focus on games, while Sony still needs to clarify its position on used games and always-online.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    I thought people didn't want Kinect with their games?

Edit: Sorry, just re-read your post.
    If done correctly, I would buy the Wii.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    The tables may very well be turned after E3.

Microsoft got the boring $#@! out of the way and will focus on games, while Sony still needs to clarify its position on used games and always-online.
    All that stuff likely won't be covered in the conference I'm sure. They will probably just make statements afterwards. But if it's basic then they can just say we are not blocking used games and no connection required. That is assuming what has been said holds up. I think a bunch of that stuff can be handled in press releases or post show interviews. Will definitely leave more time for gaming.

Forum Elder
    Items User name style
    I know a lot of people are looking forward to E3 hoping that Microsoft will prove it really takes gaming seriously, but I suspect the E3 presentation won't really be that different. It will have more games, especially after the backlash from this event. But I think Microsoft did exactly the presentation they wanted, and that E3 will be a lot of the same. Microsoft can't count on people in the market they are really after to link the two events, so they'll have to get the new message out once more. If they do two hours at E3 then most of the first hour will be very much what they presented the other day, a brand new vision for your living room where the future is every time you turn your TV on Microsoft is there to sell you a service or a subscription, where Live is every bit as important to the none gamer as their cable subscription is. Because that's what the Xbox One is really about. Games are secondary.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I think Larry Hyrb himself said that their E3 presentation will mostly be about games. Haven't they also said they got all of that first part out of the way so as to not bore us all at E3?

Trust me, I think it'll all be fine.

I hope both Microsoft and Sony blow our minds. Competition is good.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I think Larry Hyrb himself said that their E3 presentation will mostly be about games. Haven't they also said they got all of that first part out of the way so as to not bore us all at E3?

Trust me, I think it'll all be fine.

I hope both Microsoft and Sony blow our minds. Competition is good.
    I've been saying the exact same thing about that last statement. Regardless of what anyone's affiliation may or may not be, wishing for one or the other to fail is just crazy. If things are a close race it is only a good thing that the competition stays stiff. Everyone wins with that scenario! Competition means getting their best to out do the other. We all win then.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    They'll change their minds within the next menstrual cycle. You may have to check elsewhere.

On a serious note, I'm not completely ruling out an Xbox One but Microsoft had best clean up its act because my money won't go just anywhere.
    I will be the first to admit I have been far from a MS supporter. I haven't owned a PC in a decade or any of their other products....BUT....the 360 was so successful I had to admit to myself that I was going to have to really consider deeply about owning a second console (besides playing on my mac). I really thought MS had a great device there once they cleaned up their RRD and all and I believed that come this next generation I may go ahead and add it in case they had something BIG in gaming. Either exclusives or really come out with a BEAST of a machine. I was worried about Sony...how eccentric they got with the PS3...with the climate over there and financially would they continue to back me as a gamer and give me a first class gaming rig/experience.

So.....I was left to contemplate.....what if MS continues on this path....knocks it out of the park...I may have to go ahead and buy one....it may have something the PS4 and my Computer doesn't.....well after Sony's reveal my faith was restored...and after the X1 reveal....I saw that MS was taking a step back in my eyes. I want the best GAMING experience.....not something to change my TV habits...or living room habits.....I didn't ask for that and don't need or want it. They had a chance....a chance to gain another customer....and they punted it....I can't justify a console that doesn't offer the best gaming experience. I buy products that I believe offer me the best quality/function. My Computer, car, tablet, console, phone, tv, blu-ray player, my mattress, my coffee maker it goes on and on I try to get the best (affordably) I can experience. Honestly after a lot they did right on the 360 I thought perhaps I will pick up an next gen xbox because it very honestly could out perform the PS4 in the gaming department. Well...I see now they decided not to go that route. Purposely didn't shoot for the highest gaming content....they thought they could transform my living room. Well lots of people seem to want to "transform" things...from the country to my TV lol....and I'm not buying it. I like it the way it is. I don't mind the apps and content...but give me the best gaming experience...focus on that. I see Sony is trying to do that....and MS has its eye's focused elsewhere. Unless they have something big up their sleeves....I will pass on the X1. I will just play me PS4 and Mac. Just don't see anything to warrant purchasing the X1 now.

Superior Member
    So wait, you're telling me you won't love the PS4? How dare you bro?

You won't buy multiplats on it even if they turn out better?
    They would have to be way waaaaaaaaaaay better on the PS4 for me to even consider getting the PS4 version. If the PS4 didn't have exclusives I want to play, I'd be Xbox One ONLY. But it does.....and so I will.

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Xbox Abridged

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    They would have to be way waaaaaaaaaaay better on the PS4 for me to even consider getting the PS4 version. If the PS4 didn't have exclusives I want to play, I'd be Xbox One ONLY. But it does.....and so I will.
    Why is that? Why do you prefer Xbox One so much already?

Extreme Poster
    Why is that? Why do you prefer Xbox One so much already?
    I see nothing wrong with it. I prefer the PS3 enough that I didn't care about the slight differences.

But way different yea I would probably reconsider lol. However, I kept my faith in Sony and did not sell my PS3 even though I was angry in the beginning...can't blame anyone for believing.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I see nothing wrong with it. I prefer the PS3 enough that I didn't care about the slight differences.

But way different yea I would probably reconsider lol. However, I kept my faith in Sony and did not sell my PS3 even though I was angry in the beginning...can't blame anyone for believing.
    I'm just asking why he prefers the X-bone so much already and decided it will be his main system.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I'm just asking why he prefers the X-bone so much already and decided it will be his main system.
    Consumer confidence. I don't know much about the, PS4 yet but I already know that it's gong to be my console of choice this upcoming generation. It's probably the same for, GreatSpaceKoaster on Xbox One

Thread Information