Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1828
    Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Way to end the conversation flawed lol. I don't know what we're talking about anymore.
    Cricket

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    -_-

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Oooft....Wee ninja edit there yourself...Infact it was a $#@! edit as you took far too long it showed up!

Haha someone did not like that sig...BRILLIANT!
    I removed it because it was oversized.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Forum Overseer
    We should report Blacksite for adhering to the ru... I mean, offending us.

Oh so you think it was oversized that it wasn't cool enough to be in this forum? Well guess what, we're going to get a lot more oversized sigs in here so you can change your prejudice against oversized sigs.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I removed it because it was oversized.
    Really? Didnae seem that big

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS

Official Next Gen Xbox Discussion Thread (XBOX ONE)

Dont think anyone really knows which to buy yet, E3 will have all the answers.
    Agree. Most answers anyway. I expect some to be pleasing while others not do much.

I have a question about the "always-on" thing. What happens if you take your XBO to your summer house that has no Internet?

On the move with Tapatalk
    Last edited by MjW; 05-24-2013 at 21:31.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    E3 is probably the pinnacle moment of next-gen for me.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Agree. Most answers anyway. I expect some to be pleasing while others not do much.

I have a question about the "always-on" thing. What happens if you take your XBO to your summer house that has no Internet?

Sounds like you'll be $#@! out of luck the way they talk. Fun times as a 'Gamer'.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Really? Didnae seem that big
    Can't read the rules?

Forum Sage
    Seriously?

"It's a lot of laying the foundation, and then just a couple weeks later we go to E3, and E3 is all about the games. It's going to be tons of exclusives [and] world premieres."

It's pretty obvious unless English is not your main language

I think most of you guys would argue black is white.
    I wasn't clear. They didn't set people's expectations right. I don't think they needed to clarify what their E3 conference was going to be about. E3 is all about gaming after all.

They needed to be clear on what the reveal would be about. You'll argue that they made that clear -- but considering the confusion and the reactions around the net so far, I would say they weren't.

Saying E3 is going to be all about gaming confirms what their E3 event is going to focus on. I understand the thinking that if they are saying E3 is all gaming must mean the reveal isn't going to be....but they kinda ignored it altogether. They talked about TV features, sports, etc. A little more about gaming wouldn't have made their E3 conference less focused.

If they were laying the foundation with the reveal as they say -- gaming should have been talked about more, since it is a console after all. I don't think Xbox One won't focus on gaming btw -- you're associating that thinking to me just because I am saying opposite of what you want to hear.

Regardless of what they said about the reveal. People were expecting more gaming wise from them. We wouldn't be having this discussion otherwise.
    Last edited by sainraja; 05-25-2013 at 04:50.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    I wasn't clear. They didn't set people's expectations right. I don't think they needed to clarify what their E3 conference was going to be about. E3 is all about gaming after all.

They needed to be clear on what the reveal would be about. You'll argue that they made that clear -- but considering the confusion and the reactions around the net so far, I would say they weren't.

Saying E3 is going to be all about gaming confirms what their E3 event is going to focus on. I understand the thinking that if they are saying E3 is all gaming must mean the reveal isn't going to be....but they kinda ignored it altogether. They talked about TV features, sports, etc. A little more about gaming wouldn't have made their E3 conference less focused.

If they were laying the foundation with the reveal as they say -- gaming should have been talked about more, since it is a console after all. I don't think Xbox One won't focus on gaming btw -- you're associating that thinking to me just because I am saying opposite of what you want to hear.

Regardless of what they said about the reveal. People were expecting more gaming wise from them. We wouldn't be having this discussion otherwise.

Well people are saying they ignored gaming which is kinda laughable, They showed off the biggest blockbuster in gaming in COD, They showed off the 2nd biggest game in gaming in Fifa, They showed off a racing series which is now the highest rating racer in Forza, They showed off a new game from the awesome Remedy devs and then you had other sports games on top. So considering we were told E3 will be were the games will be shown off it was actually not bad on the games front. Sure we'd of loved to see more but a 1 hr "console reveal" (you know where they announce a console and show the console, Not just a controller reveal) would of been impossible to fit more games in.

Roll on E3

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Sounds like you'll be $#@! out of luck the way they talk. Fun times as a 'Gamer'.
    That's a bummer.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    That's a bummer.

That's what I said. Another thing I find funny is the Apologist still try to defend these $#@!ty tactics. But lol, whatevs!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Well people are saying they ignored gaming which is kinda laughable, They showed off the biggest blockbuster in gaming in COD, They showed off the 2nd biggest game in gaming in Fifa, They showed off a racing series which is now the highest rating racer in Forza, They showed off a new game from the awesome Remedy devs and then you had other sports games on top. So considering we were told E3 will be were the games will be shown off it was actually not bad on the games front. Sure we'd of loved to see more but a 1 hr "console reveal" (you know where they announce a console and show the console, Not just a controller reveal) would of been impossible to fit more games in.

Roll on E3
    Um same games are coming to the ps4...fifa sells more on the ps in Europe lol

Keep trying tho

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

If this has to check in every 24 hrs, what if there servers get hacked like Sony's did. Your console would become a brick for 30 days. That's the biggest issue about this.

Ancient
    I honestly think the whole 24hr check is a licence check for used games imo, I don't think its anything more then that.

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

17. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-

Official Next Gen Xbox Discussion Thread (XBOX ONE)

Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    That's what I said. Another thing I find funny is the Apologist still try to defend these $#@!ty tactics. But lol, whatevs!
    One can always defend. If the PS4 can be offline and XBO can't, everybody knows what people in need of an offline console (summer houses, local football clubs etc.) will chose. MS knows too. One can argue the cases aren't many but the fact remains.

Sure we'd of loved to see more but a 1 hr "console reveal" (you know where they announce a console and show the console, Not just a controller reveal) would of been impossible to fit more games in.

Roll on E3
    One can argue that MS' was more of a services' reveal rather than console. Since I remember Spielberg but not any console specs.

Last edited by MjW; 05-26-2013 at 18:22.

Thread Information