Latest PSU headlines:

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Xraein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Venus
    Age
    25
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    3,901 (0 Banked)

    Eat Me OR Do I Eat Yours?




    If someone under cooks your food at a restaurant do you:
    A) Eat it anyway, without saying a word.
    B) Leave it on your plate, & refuse to tip the waiter/waitress?
    C) Ask the waiter/waitress to have the cook replace the food item with a freshly redone item



  2. #2
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,559
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    4,554 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    He's going to give me something fully cooked or I walk out that restaurant without paying. Call the cops and we'll see who they side with!

    Currently Playing: Pokemon X

  3. #3
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,675
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    40,911 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Under cooks it? Yeah it goes right back and replaced

    My friend is seriously anal about these kinds of things. This one time at Subway he refused to buy a tuna sub because the staff member didn't scoop the tuna spread to the edges of the bread enough, and another time he made sure that his tomatoes and cucumbers were formatted in a precise way - Tomato, Cucumber, Tomato, Cucumber - along the bread

    Funny as fuck. I just watch and laugh. But he's dead serious

    Edit: Oh another time at McDonalds his fillet/patty thing wasn't in the centre of the bun and he refused to pay lol xD

  4. #4
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    16,640
    Rep Power
    120
    Points
    34,175 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    IT gets sent back. Food that isnt cooked properly can cause food poisoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Under cooks it? Yeah it goes right back and replaced

    My friend is seriously anal about these kinds of things. This one time at Subway he refused to buy a tuna sub because the staff member didn't scoop the tuna spread to the edges of the bread enough, and another time he made sure that his tomatoes and cucumbers were formatted in a precise way - Tomato, Cucumber, Tomato, Cucumber - along the bread

    Funny as fuck. I just watch and laugh. But he's dead serious

    Edit: Oh another time at McDonalds his fillet/patty thing wasn't in the centre of the bun and he refused to pay lol xD
    Is your friend Sheldon Cooper?
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

  5. #5
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i forced feed it too his wife


  6. #6
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,675
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    40,911 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    IT gets sent back. Food that isnt cooked properly can cause food poisoning.



    Is your friend Sheldon Cooper?
    Lol I wish

  7. #7
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    16,962 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Probably B or C. If it tastes good, most likely B.

    Also, eat you? I prefer to 69 because both parties get the benefit.


  8. Likes Morganator wishes they had posted this first.
  9. #8
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,092
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    25,922 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I would eat It anyways. It doesn't matter If it has a little blood coming from It.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  10. #9
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    20
    Posts
    13,087
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    507,164 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I have a weak stomach to these type of things so b or c.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  11. #10
    Super Elite
    Sir_Scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    10,154 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    It gets sent back. Nothing like food poisoning from an expensive meal that throws off the next few days. It's not the fault of the waiter/waitress, so it wouldn't impact their tip for me.


  12. #11
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,158
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,782 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm not a complainer at restaurants. But if my lady gets under cooked food, I'll ask that it be cooked further or done again.

    I've cooked my own meat over a fire hundreds of times, so I'm sure I've eaten my fair share of under cooked food. lol
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  13. Likes Morganator wishes they had posted this first.
  14. #12
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,269
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    4,895 (0 Banked)
    I make it a point to never deny the waiter or waitress a tip on these grounds. People who do are rather ignorant. However, I also make it a point to tell the waiter or waitress exactly how I want my food so that if it comes to me screwed, I know it's not the fault of the person taking my order. With that said, it depends on the food. I can eat seafood under cooked but the red meats and poultry are cooked to my specifications or they're sent back. I try not to complain about the food but there are some definite guidelines that must be followed.

  15. Likes Kwes wishes they had posted this first.
  16. #13
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,158
    Rep Power
    138
    Points
    436,782 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    I make it a point to never deny the waiter or waitress a tip on these grounds. People who do are rather ignorant. However, I also make it a point to tell the waiter or waitress exactly how I want my food so that if it comes to me screwed, I know it's not the fault of the person taking my order. With that said, it depends on the food. I can eat seafood under cooked but the red meats and poultry are cooked to my specifications or they're sent back. I try not to complain about the food but there are some definite guidelines that must be followed.
    Same here, because most of the time, its not the waiter's fault. Not saying it can't be, its just more common for the chef be the one that accidentally undercooks the food.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  17. Likes Morganator wishes they had posted this first.
  18. #14
    Mm..waffles..
    MjW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,319
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    4,949 (44,164 Banked)
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I'd return it in order for it to be done as it should be. Mistakes happen even in restaurants, no biggie.

    Though among apologies I'd expect something complementary too.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

    .

  19. Likes Morganator wishes they had posted this first.
  20. #15
    Apprentice
    Xraein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Venus
    Age
    25
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    3,901 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I would eat It anyways. It doesn't matter If it has a little blood coming from It.
    Omg! It's a zombie guys! O:
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    I'd return it in order for it to be done as it should be. Mistakes happen even in restaurants, no biggie.

    Though among apologies I'd expect something complementary too.
    This

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.