Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    is 15 not enough for you?
    15 crappy games? okay fine, more realistic. 3 awesome games and 12 crappy ones? No, not good enough for anyone. You included.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    lol@jealousy

@ this moving consoles
    lol if anything it will (finally) live up to MS' expectation for the Surface.

lol imagine a game; in the 4th quarter, the Saints are down 3 points; 30 seconds left within FG range. Sean Payton is about to call a play to Drew Brees on third down. And whaddaya know there's a runtime error and the playbook crashes causing a delay of game penalty on the Saints knocking them out of FG range.

Thanks Microsoft.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    lots of hating and jelousy going on here because their company cant afford this deal.
    there aare over 200 million nfl fans around the world that re faantast football fanatics. this deal will pay for itself and move consoles \/ also this nfl deal will cancel out Apples deal that lets coches and plyers use ipads to store plybooks. this will be replaced with the Xbox surface tablet where coaches call plays and store playbooks. see how this del is a win for microsoft.
    I am glad "my company" didn't spend 400million on a stupid gimmick deal and instead spent 400 million to focus on GAMES and gaming features.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 05-23-2013 at 00:51.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

4. Likes snooper71, Ghost likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    I don't know how this will turn out but the NFL and fantasy football is huge here in the states. Any other country might be a waste. Sony also had a deal with direct tv for a NFL sunday ticket app on PS3.

Master Guru
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post

Oh you.

Also, no one was jealous. It's just that time of the console generation again where people pull out t
    "yer jsu jealous" excuses.

Sleep well fellas. Sleep well.
    wow its ur bedtime already.

uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

Master Guru
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I am glad "my company" didn't spend 400million on a stupid gimmick deal and instead spent 400 million to focus on GAMES and gaming features.
    apple ws going to do this deal idont know why folks complaining about 400 million its not their money. mS paid 500million for advertising 4years ago holiday seson that paid off.
    apple was going to do this deal for the apple tv. they already had the ipad deal with the nfl.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    apple ws going to do this deal idont know why folks complaining about 400 million its not their money. mS paid 500million for advertising 4years ago holiday seson that paid off.
    apple was going to do this deal for the apple tv. they already had the ipad deal with the nfl.
    Now you are starting to see my point. This entire console feels like what Apple has been talking about doing for a while but MS did it first. They have E3 to wow gamers but if they flop gamers will leave and they will get a new demography which will not give them sales they want.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    This was a definitely smart deal. People are forgetting how popular sports are here in this country, especially the NFL.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    lots of hating and jelousy going on here because their company cant afford this deal. there aare over 200 million nfl fans around the world that re faantast football fanatics. this deal will pay for itself and move consoles \/ also this nfl deal will cancel out Apples deal that lets coches and plyers use ipads to store plybooks. this will be replaced with the Xbox surface tablet where coaches call plays and store playbooks. see how this del is a win for microsoft.
    I dont have any stock in these corporations so none of them are "my company." I go where the games are and which console gives me my preferred gaming enjoyment. During the PS1 and PS2 days I was mostly a Playstation gamer, this gen I was mostly an Xbox gamer and now it looks like next gen I'm going back to being a Playstation gamer (except solely this time). I really enjoyed the Xbox this gen but I just cant roll with what MS is doing next gen. They will really need to pull a genie out of the bottle at E3. And LOL@People are just jealous. Seriously? lol

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Now you are starting to see my point. This entire console feels like what Apple has been talking about doing for a while but MS did it first. They have E3 to wow gamers but if they flop gamers will leave and they will get a new demography which will not give them sales they want.
    microsoft has said that Sony and Nintendo were no longer there competition. i do applaud ms forshowing off their tv features amd has said e3 will be ll bout games/ so at e3 i dont expect them to demo that againi hope some of these folks on this forum wont be shocked when sony demo the same tv stuf both compnies are trying to win the consumers living room.

Miqo'te Bard
    microsoft has said that Sony and Nintendo were no longer there competition. i do applaud ms forshowing off their tv features amd has said e3 will be ll bout games/ so at e3 i dont expect them to demo that againi hope some of these folks on this forum wont be shocked when sony demo the same tv stuf both compnies are trying to win the consumers living room.
    So they pulling a Nintendo then when they released Wii and said they where not trying to compete with Sony and MS and they where doing their own thing. If that's the case its fine. It is a reason why I never understood people comparing Wii and Wii U to current gen/next gen when they stated they are doing their own thing.

Master Guru
    the nfl will probably lose in this deal because they re trying to get fans off the couch out to the football gastats.
    mes with wifi so fans can keep track of their fantasy

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Its not even a $#@!ing TV service though, thats the half arsed thing about it. Its a frigin display pass through hooked up to TV.com.
    Its a $#@!ing joke.

Had they said..look direct digitally all these services that may have made sense.
    I just read up on it and it's wayyy worse than I expected

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/21/43...from-google-tv

edit:good for you thumbs up x50, sub. Oh, and 25 lol's
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 05-23-2013 at 04:58.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    I just read up on it and it's wayyy worse than I expected

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/21/43...from-google-tv
    It was never intended to replace your cable box.....lol If you have a cable box you can choose to use it, if you don't, then you can't...it's not that hard.....lol Personally , I don't need it with my ITV.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Sony gives lots of exclusive games (japan exclusive) for their most loyal costumers, while MS gives apps to their loyal costumer. This is the only picture in front of me.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    How about you get your $#@! together MS and pinch a deal with some Australian and NZ TV suppliers so we aren't stuck feeling like you don't give a $#@! about anyone except America?
    No offense, but Australia and NZ combined have a smaller population than the state of Texas. You're about 10 million people shy of the population of California. A full years worth of sales in Australia and NZ combined adds up to less than 1 month worth of US sales.

That's not a market anyone is going to spend a lot of money promoting in. MS isn't going to invest tens of millions of dollars in advertising for a market that only produces hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales.

Forum Sage
    Wonder if people would be acting this way if this was a deal with the various worldwide/regional soccer leagues.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Wonder if people would be acting this way if this was a deal with the various worldwide/regional soccer leagues.
    exactly...euros have no idea how big NFL football in the US. This deal is huge for microsoft and a big win for them.

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    lots of hating and jelousy going on here because their company cant afford this deal.
    there aare over 200 million nfl fans around the world that re faantast football fanatics. this deal will pay for itself and move consoles \/ also this nfl deal will cancel out Apples deal that lets coches and plyers use ipads to store plybooks. this will be replaced with the Xbox surface tablet where coaches call plays and store playbooks. see how this del is a win for microsoft.

i almost missed you darling...
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Superior Member

exactly...euros have no idea how big NFL football in the US. This deal is huge for microsoft and a big win for them.
    I don't know about that. I'm a HUGE football fan...love my Colts...go to a couple games...got my nfl ticket...watch my games every sunday. I check my fantasy stats on my ipad or vita after the game or during half-time....but I've would never use this.....never. I want my console to play GAMES....not do apps or control my tv or do pic in pic or twit or tweet whatever you call that $#@!. Honestly, I love football soo much I actually WATCH THE GAME...I could care less who is saying what or what other crap is going on in the league. I'm into my game....eating my sunday meal loving life. Last thing I want is some other device that says it controls everything or have everything pass through it....it is unnecessary. It works perfect NOW.....I don't need it improved. Maybe I'm the minority but this Xbox is way to gimmicky....its everything that was wrong with the PS3 when it first released....focused on being a media hub...doing everything....and what it lacked was GAMES....beautifully crafted, supported, and rendered GAMES. Why MS is headed down the same path with their console that hampered the early years of the PS3 is over my head. Gamers want games....AAA titles, abundant, cheap, WOW factor games...not apps or a TV cablebox/remote whatever. MS had huge momentum with how well the 360 did and I think they just gave that up. They could have had a beast of a console focused on the gamers....and they opted for a watered down device. Watered down imo with crap me and I would say many core gamers didn't ask for or want. NFL deal.....its just a sticker on a box imo...most nfl watchers won't touch this....even if they end up owning one of these consoles. I'm as hardcore a gamer and football watcher as you will get...friday night HS, saturday college, and nfl sunday, monday, and thursday. I don't miss a thing....but nope....not even an eye brow raise on this thing....big PASS.

Administrator
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    This is all targeted at the American consumer and trust me they will make their money back. I think it's too premature to predict the demise of Microsoft and XBO, they aren't stupid, just arrogant maybe. They are targeting untapped markets while refocusing on the casual market. It's clear as daylight.
    E3 will show how dedicated they are to the core gamer.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Only in America.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Only in America.
    Yep. It's slightly better than advertised.

But only if you're in the US.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Thread Information