Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    They want total islamization of the world. To take over the world, force and kill those who will not convert and convert everyone who is willing. When there is no one who isnt a muslim they believe there will be peace...which is funny because of the shiite / sunni violence.
    Thankfully it won't happen. And these types of Muslims are very much a minority, because most self-proclaimed Muslims don't read, understand, or agree with the violence the Qur'an demands. At the least, many Muslims look down on these violent radicals like we do. Besides, irreligious is and has been growing in percentage for the last three decades. These types of peop- sorry, I mean barbarians, are just throwing hissy fits.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    These types of peop- sorry, I mean barbarians, are just throwing hissy fits.
    So its just hissy fits beheading people and the 20,928 deadly terror attacks? (Not 20,928 dead but attacks)
    I'd hate to see these type of people really get mad!

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Friendship is Carrots
    Man, you were really looking for a reason to post that link.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Elite Member
    So now what? Ban assault knives? National knives registry...oh how bout taxing and regulating knives.

All joke aside, that $#@! is $#@!ed up, and look at all those ppl standing there. If it was me I would have introduce Islam to a modern technology we call the "10mm". And Holy $#@! 20 minutes for police to arrive?

Give up ur guns the polices will protect u........20 minutes later.

Dedicated Member
    Man, you were really looking for a reason to post that link.
    I just find it shocking that I never heard that number on TV. No one cares about terrorism in africa or syria or all over really but 20k+ is an insane number. And some people think there were only 3 terror attacks
    9/11, 7/7, and boston bombing. Maybe they knew about madrid

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    That female cub scout leader had some pair of balls on her, saw a pic of her standing by one the attackers who was holding a knife. Anyway, a $#@!ing sick act, the EDL was out last night acting all big, will they do anything in retaliation, I doubt it.

Tap-a-hoe
    Last edited by THUGGEDOUT; 05-23-2013 at 07:39.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

7. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Time to reconsider the gunban isn't it?

Jk we all know the politicians won't do $#@! to protect "their" people.

9. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Those so called Muslims do not represent ISLAM in any way or shape. Brainwashed by extremist who think this is the way to freedom.

11. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Those so called Muslims do not represent ISLAM in any way or shape. Brainwashed by extremist who think this is the way to freedom.
    True that, this lot are like Westboro Baptist to Christians, or the Militant Anti-theists to the Atheists. all they want to do is kick up a stick for no logical reason just so they can try and feel like their achiving something, when realy their just begging people to hurt them. But chances are the only reason their doing it is because someone in a position of trust with some dumb$#@! ulterior motive has abused their position. Thats the only reason people do dumb $#@! like this, is because someone sugercoated it and convinced them that its a good thing.

Heres a crazy ass metaphore for ya, its like Microsoft conving an Xbox fanboy that Xbox One is the greatest console ever that had the greatest reveal in human history. Its not, everyone can see that, but the Fanboy doesnt know any better and is mindlessly drawn along to make stupid forum posts about how everyone is a jealous PS4 fanboy that want fantasy football and stuff even when masses of 360 fans are thoroughly pissed off aswell.
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

El Presidente
    They want total islamization of the world. To take over the world, force and kill those who will not convert and convert everyone who is willing. When there is no one who isnt a muslim they believe there will be peace...which is funny because of the shiite / sunni violence.
    Well I got news for them. Genghis Khan tried it, Alexander tried it, Rome tried it, Hitler tried and others tried. Know what happened? It worked for a time and then collapsed on top of their heads. So good luck with that one.

14. Likes MacP likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Other side of London from me, didn't hear about it til late last night. Pretty sick. The guy trying to defend his actions, giving it the "our land" and "your government". Funny because he sounded distinctly english to me. This terror from within boils my blood, it brings out the worst in everyone. Radicals from both sides jump on it with glee, others stick their heads in the sand and the rest are apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Well I got news for them. Genghis Khan tried it, Alexander tried it, Rome tried it, Hitler tried and others tried. Know what happened? It worked for a time and then collapsed on top of their heads. So good luck with that one.
    Their way is different. It's worse. It's more like cancer than blunt trauma. Incremental, festering, wildly zealous and as soldierboy points out, a complete lack of interest in assimilating with their host countries.

It's a problem in Europe, an obvious one. Just look at France who have a few percent higher muslim population than other territories. It gets worse

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Time to reconsider the gunban isn't it?

Jk we all know the politicians won't do $#@! to protect "their" people.
    This is so true unfortunately.

Its just an example, the bad guy had the gun, and the good guy died because of it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Flaw3d Genius

Capcom UK has cancelled its Resident Evil Revelations blood pool PR stunt following yesterday's Woolwich attack.

Yesterday a British army soldier was killed in a suspected terrorist attack in south-east London.

After the incident a man with his hands covered in blood was filmed saying he carried out the attack because British soldiers killed Muslims every day.

Capcom had for some time planned to open the world's first ever "blood swimming pool" in London this weekend to mark the release of Resident Evil Revelations this Friday.

"In light of yesterday's sad events we're cancelling our Revelations pool event," read a statement from Capcom UK this morning issued to social networks. "Thank you for your understanding."

Capcom had intended to put floats in the form of human torsos in the open air 16ft by 32ft blood swimming pool, near Hackney Wick Station, as well as brains and intestines as lane markers. It also planned to have zombie lifeguards on duty and a diving board in the form of a freshly killed human corpse. The blood red water had been created using a mixture of non-staining colorants specifically developed for the installation.
    Capcom are $#@!ing idiots...How is this idea any good in the first place!!!

18. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Forum Sage

When Israel pre-emptively struck iraqs nuclear plant that worked. Iraq never got the bomb.
    When Israel pre-emptively struck Syrias nuclear plant that also worked. They arent trying to make nukes anymore.
    When israel pre-emptively attacked in the shortest war in the world - The Six Day War that worked great. Israel took over lots of land and completely decemated the egyptian air force and the arab armies.
    Maybe Israel is just better with Foreign interventionism?
    And what is Israel getting in return as you know... BLOWBACK? Oh, let's have a look, shall we? Hezbollah, Taliban and all other assorted groups lobbing rockets and suicide bombing them on a daily basis. Actions have consequences. #dealwithit. This is asymmetric warfare, not terrorism. It's only deemed terrorism by the usual suspects because you're ultimately losing what you started. But go ahead and keep blabbing about Israel being so great with its acts of war.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    No.
    Explain.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    And what is Israel getting in return as you know... BLOWBACK? Oh, let's have a look, shall we? Hezbollah, Taliban and all other assorted groups lobbing rockets and suicide bombing them on a daily basis. Actions have consequences. #dealwithit. This is asymmetric warfare, not terrorism. It's only deemed terrorism by the usual suspects because you're ultimately losing what you started. But go ahead and keep blabbing about Israel being so great with its acts of war.
    You're right, if Israel never gave us her land gaza wouldnt be an issue today. If they ever give up more land (2 state solution) like going back to the 67' boarders there will be blowback.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    The cops were on the scene within minutes and the Armed response within 10 of the first 999 call reporting a gun at the scene.
    Allegedly.

The cops shot the suspects but didn't kill them.
    Last edited by keefy; 05-23-2013 at 17:31.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    $#@!in A that's disgusting man...

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage

You're right, if Israel never gave us her land gaza wouldnt be an issue today. If they ever give up more land (2 state solution) like going back to the 67' boarders there will be blowback.
    You've got it completely backwards but I don't expect the truth to come from you. Israel stole that land. They were supposed to adhere to the treaty which was signed in 1947 and even that land was stolen from the nations who previously held it, including the state of Palestine.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Religious ideology (Islam, specifically) driving people to commit insane, monstrous acts? It's a sad and terrifying thing to see. I hate to say it, but these men are terrible and they deserved to be put down. It's only a shame that police can't question them and find what exactly drove them to do this.
    They're currently recovering at a hospital.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Revolting act. I just want to know what is it that is manufacturing this elevated number of crazy radicals? I agree with Morganator that a large part of it is Blowback, but there must be some other angle, some other agenda

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Revolting act. I just want to know what is it that is manufacturing this elevated number of crazy radicals? I agree with Morganator that a large part of it is Blowback, but there must be some other angle, some other agenda
    They saw the XboxOne reveal yesterday.

28. Likes Beast of Bourbon likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I don't think much of it is anything other than blowback. The UK and US's history is littered with interventionist policies and that breeds a lot of hatred. I guess one thing that is tied to it is the difference in overall cultures. Eastern cultures adhere to a much longer timeline than western cultures and it shows.

Elite Guru
    The 'no true scotsman' fallacy, I see. They represent the version of Islam they believe in.

Dedicated Member
    Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."
    Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."
    Tabari IX:69 "Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us."

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Murder.Islam
    mohammad himself beheaded a thousand people in islamic conquest

Thread Information