Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."
    Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."
    Tabari IX:69 "Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us."

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Murder.Islam
    mohammad himself beheaded a thousand people in islamic conquest
    Out of context quotes don't prove anything especially when the translations are done by someone with a clear agenda

and all that stuff about The Holy Prophet beheading and murdering is bs. I've never even heard of the sources you pulled that from.

I advise you drop your blatant attack of religion and go back to discussing the crime

David Cameron
    The prime minister said it wasn't just an attack on Britain and the British way of life, but also "a betrayal of Islam and of the Muslim communities who give so much to our country." There was no justification for the attack, he added.
    Last edited by Itachi; 05-26-2013 at 01:15.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    They saw the XboxOne reveal yesterday.
    Stfu.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Stfu.
    what's wrong, u sad? Angry?
    Maybe u'll fell better when another shooting happen in Murica that way u can joke about guns and how backward Murican are.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    what's wrong, u sad? Angry?
    Maybe u'll fell better when another shooting happen in Murica that way u can joke about guns and how backward Murican are.
    Making fun of a guy getting beheaded and thus leaving behind his family in the most uncommon of ways... You are the definition of scum.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    You've got it completely backwards but I don't expect the truth to come from you. Israel stole that land. They were supposed to adhere to the treaty which was signed in 1947 and even that land was stolen from the nations who previously held it, including the state of Palestine.

History lesson time!!!

First off, there was never a state of Palestine. There was never a country called Palestine, ever.

Palestine was a province within Syria. It existed as a Syrian province through the Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Ottoman empires. There was never a separate "Palestinian" people, they were all Syrians.

The concept of a separate nation called Palestine was created at the same time as the concept of Israel. Both are the creation of the British Empire, originally outlined in the Balfour Declaration and then put into practice with the British Mandate of Palestine.

Both Israel and Palestine, as well as most other modern Middle Eastern nations are the direct product of British colonial rule. When Britain gave up her colonies it was the British who decided where all of the borders would be and who would rule each country. There was never a state of Palestine to steal Israel from, both were created at the same time by the British. If anything was "stolen" then the entire region was stolen from the Ottomans and Syria by the British.

6. Likes Soldierboy likes this post
    Dedicated Member

itachi73378;6091871

I have a simple question for you....

If Islam is a religion of peace then why is it impossible to find Muslim moderates who will shut the radicals down?

There are radical Christian groups, but they are kept in check by the Moderates who usually stand up against them. There are radical Jewish groups, but again they are kept in check by the moderate majority.

Why do Muslims not stand up and tell their fellow Muslims that they are wrong? Why is it, when an act of terrorism is committed in the name of Islam, do the moderates not make an effort to correct, reeducate, or eliminate the radicals who commit these acts? Why are Muslims so unwilling to condemn their fellow Muslims when it comes to these crimes and acts of terrorism?

This case in the UK is the perfect example. This was sick and totally unjustifiable, but where are the masses of Muslims expressing their outrage and condemning what one of their own did?

The silence is deafening and speaks volumes about where Muslims really stand.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    itachi73378;6091871

If Islam is a religion of peace then why is it impossible to find Muslim moderates who will shut the radicals down?

There are radical Christian groups, but they are kept in check by the Moderates who usually stand up against them. There are radical Jewish groups, but again they are kept in check by the moderate majority.

Why do Muslims not stand up and tell their fellow Muslims that they are wrong? Why is it, when an act of terrorism is committed in the name of Islam, do the moderates not make an effort to correct, reeducate, or eliminate the radicals who commit these acts? Why are Muslims so unwilling to condemn their fellow Muslims when it comes to these crimes and acts of terrorism?

This case in the UK is the perfect example. This was sick and totally unjustifiable, but where are the masses of Muslims expressing their outrage and condemning what one of their own did?

First, about the condemning of what one of their own did; check the spoilers, it's in there.

And yes, this link (http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php) is mostly about 9/11 but it shows that those in the religion are trying to defeat radicalism in their religion. I know i'll show you these links, but it won't change your mind since it seems your view point is well and truly stuck.

9. Likes sainraja likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So now what? Ban assault knives? National knives registry...oh how bout taxing and regulating knives. All joke aside, that $#@! is $#@!ed up, and look at all those ppl standing there. If it was me I would have introduce Islam to a modern technology we call the "10mm". And Holy $#@! 20 minutes for police to arrive? Give up ur guns the polices will protect u........20 minutes later.
    Yep, gun control works, after your dead they will do the autopsy. lol

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    itachi73378;6091871

If there was a simple answer to this then there would not be so many "Islamic terrorists" running about. Its not like nothing is being done, in fact there is military action being taken against these radicals by other muslims. Before moving to Canada I used to regularly hear about casualties in military squads in Northren Pakistan (sharing border with Afghanistan) in combat with armed militants. If we (moderate Muslims of the world) weren't serious, we wont send soldiers to die fighting these militants, but that is not what I worry about. I worry about how these groups are spreading. I don't have a shred of doubt these groups are being funded by a third party, how are they getting RPGs, Grenade Launchers and assault rifles when weapons are so rare in countries like Pakistan?

Every drone strike takes out half of a village (as "collateral damage") and creates more terrorists then it takes out. Most of them use to religion to justify personal revenge against the west

Furthermore I find it funny how the west is so quick to whine and cry when there's been minimal damage done compared to what the people in mid east go through on a daily basis. A suicide bomb blast EVERY WEEK in my previous city, that is how bad it was (still is, though much more infrequent) for every westerner there must be 10 muslims killed by these terrorists, trust me there is enough hatred for these scum in the general Islamic community
    Last edited by Itachi; 05-25-2013 at 19:48.

12. Likes sainraja likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Why wasn't the surveillance state that is London England not able to stop this? No guns either. Well I guess a zillion CCTV cameras will be needed with British police barred from batons or any force weapon. Next time it will take police 40 minutes to get to and stop the suspects; progress!

14. Likes THUGGEDOUT likes this post
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Making fun of a guy getting beheaded and thus leaving behind his family in the most uncommon of ways... You are the definition of scum.
    LMAO u have a crazy muslim chopping someone up and I'm the definition of a scum? Oh wow I heard of apologist/pacifist before but holy $#@!.

Wait, I made fun of the dead soldier? Did this happen in ur head, because I could of sworn the joke was toward the crazy dude with the blade. If ur TOO SCARE to address or acknowledge a problem in or near ur country, that ur own prerogative, and I understand.

All that anger, frustration and the feeling of helplessness, I understand bro. Come, vent all u want call me a scum if u like, cause that's how u make things like this go away. Yes, we gonna "wish" it away.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Possible copycat, happened already:

A French soldier on patrol in Paris has been stabbed in the throat by a man believed to be of North-African origin.
    The soldier was injured during the attack but will survive, said a military spokesman.
    French daily Le Parisien cited police sources as saying the suspected attacker was a bearded man, about 30-years-old and was wearing an Arab-style garment under his jacket.
    He fled the scene and is being sought by police.
    The soldier was patrolling the business area of La Defense as part of France's Vigipirate anti-terrorist surveillance plan.
    The stabbing comes just days after a British soldier was hacked to death on a London street in broad daylight in a suspected terrorist attack that has raised fears of potential copycat strikes.
    However, there was no immediate confirmation of any link to the France attack.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    If there was a simple answer to this then there would not be so many "Islamic terrorists" running about. Its not like nothing is being done, in fact there is military action being taken against these radicals by other muslims. Before moving to Canada I used to regularly hear about casualties in military squads in Northren Pakistan (sharing border with Afghanistan) in combat with armed militants. If we (moderate Muslims of the world) weren't serious, we wont send soldiers to die fighting these militants, but that is not what I worry about. I worry about how these groups are spreading. I don't have a shred of doubt these groups are being funded by a third party, how are they getting RPGs, Grenade Launchers and assault rifles when weapons are so rare in countries like Pakistan?

Every drone strike takes out half of a village (as "collateral damage") and creates more terrorists then it takes out. Most of them use to religion to justify personal revenge against the west

Furthermore I find it funny how the west is the so quick to whine and cry when there literally have been minimal damage done compared to what the people in mid east go through on a daily basis. A suicide bomb blast EVERY WEEK in my previous city, that is how bad it was (still is, though much more infrequent) for every westerner there must be 10 muslims killed by these terrorists, trust me there is enough hatred for these scum in the general Islamic community
    You won't get through to him or anyone else for that matter who believes that. It's just easier to hate, as sad as that is.

PSU Technical Advisor

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I just want to say that I agree with the fact that the guy who beheaded the soldier is a radical. I also want to know where in the world are all these radicals coming from.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

PSU Technical Advisor
    All over. Often trained in Chechnya, though (as my link points out).

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I just want to say that I agree with the fact that the guy who beheaded the soldier is a radical. I also want to know where in the world are all these radicals coming from.
    The biggest problem is we keep hearing that muslims want to live in peace in the western world rather than where they come from...Why wont they out these so called radicals? And when $#@! like this goes down they are very quiet for the first few days and then they will come out and condone it.

Start outing these $#@!ing terrorists and maybe then we'l believe you guys are serious for peace in our countries.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Possible copycat, happened already:
    $#@!, in LaDefense? That is a pretty nice area in paris. This whole situation is f'd up.

Dedicated Member

Around 5000 Muslims gather to Condemn Woolrich Attack

Around 5000 Muslims gather to Condemn Woolrich Attack #1

Quote:
    Around five thousand Muslims gathered at Morden mosque on Friday to condemn the murder of 25-year-old soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich, south-east London.

The gathering of British Muslims from across the country took place at Western Europe's largest Mosque.

Worshippers offered prayers for Drummer Rigby and his family and expressed solidarity against extremism.

National president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association UK Rafiq Hayat said: "We stand united with the rest of the country in sharing the deep sorrow and pain following the horrific senseless attack on Wednesday.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Drummer Lee Rigby. We hope that the perpetrators of this crime, that is based on a twisted and warped ideology, are brought to justice.

"Islam is a religion of compassion and peace; a religion which considers the killing of an individual akin to killing the whole of humankind. Such acts of violence, therefore, have absolutely no place in Islam and can never be justified."

Drummer Rigby, from Langley, in Greater Manchester, was from 2nd Battalion, The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, had served in Afghanistan and was attached to the Regimental Recruiting Team when he was hacked to death on Wednesday afternoon.

Two suspects were shot and arrested at the scene and remain in police custody.

Meanwhile nearly 100 senior British imams have signed a letter condemning the Woolwich attack.

The letter read: "We share the absolute horror felt by the rest of British society at the sick and barbaric crime that was committed in the name of our religion. We condemn this heinous atrocity in the strongest possible terms.

"It is a senseless act of pure depravity worthy of nothing but contempt. There can be no justification for murder."

The document was signed by 94 imams, including Shaykh Ibrahim Mogra, assistant secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain.

It said that imams and Muslim organisations had spoken out "over the evils of terrorism" for many years, but recent events showed they cannot afford to be complacent.

The imams also criticised some incidents which occurred in the aftermath of the killing.

"Already we have seen extremists seeking to capitalise upon Wednesday's terrible act. There have been several attacks reported against mosques and Muslim citizens," they wrote.

"The hate-fuelled individuals behind such attacks wish to polarise and tear apart our great country for their own sick ends. They should be isolated and subject to the full force of the law."

The letter went on: "We the British people are not so easily fooled; nor are we so easily divided. The overwhelming majority of the Muslim community stands united with the rest of society in condemning this awful tragedy."

Tensions remain high across the UK following the murder. Police have vowed to take a zero tolerance approach to religious or racially-aggravated attacks.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-29294815.html

Some moderate muslims are coming out of the woodwork. It must be groundhogs day.

Forum Sage

History lesson time!!!

First off, there was never a state of Palestine. There was never a country called Palestine, ever.

Palestine was a province within Syria. It existed as a Syrian province through the Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Ottoman empires. There was never a separate "Palestinian" people, they were all Syrians.

The concept of a separate nation called Palestine was created at the same time as the concept of Israel. Both are the creation of the British Empire, originally outlined in the Balfour Declaration and then put into practice with the British Mandate of Palestine.

Both Israel and Palestine, as well as most other modern Middle Eastern nations are the direct product of British colonial rule. When Britain gave up her colonies it was the British who decided where all of the borders would be and who would rule each country. There was never a state of Palestine to steal Israel from, both were created at the same time by the British. If anything was "stolen" then the entire region was stolen from the Ottomans and Syria by the British.
    My bad on the part of Palestine. You are correct there. However, the U.N., led by America, England and the other allies stole the land from the then current holders of said land to form Israel at the behest of Israeli jews. Israel is an illegitimate state. At has no more right to be a state than most other nations, including America.

Thread Information