Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member

British soldier beheaded on busy London street in terror attack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...or-attack.html

Isn't Islam grand?
    In the first terrorist murder on the British mainland since the 7/7 suicide bombings of 2005, the men attempted to behead the soldier, hacking at him like a “piece of meat” in front of dozens of witnesses, before both were shot by police who took around 20 minutes to arrive.

After the killing, one of the men, believed to be a British-born Muslim convert, spoke calmly into a witness’s video phone.

Speaking with a London accent, holding a knife and a meat cleaver and with his hands dripping with blood, he said: “We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. Your people will never be safe. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day.

“We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you. Do you think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think your politicians are going to die?
    “No, it’s going to be the average guy like you, and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so we, so you can all live in peace.”

Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Religious ideology (Islam, specifically) driving people to commit insane, monstrous acts? It's a sad and terrifying thing to see. I hate to say it, but these men are terrible and they deserved to be put down. It's only a shame that police can't question them and find what exactly drove them to do this.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Wow... wtf.

Unbound Mercenary
    One man had a revolver...but wait, England has banned guns..how is this possible?

/sarcasm

It took police 20 minutes to arrive because they had to locate the team that is trained to shoot and kill, and also possessed firearms. Normal police do not carry such weapons.

The only person to stand up to them before the police arrived was female Cub scout leader.

Its a disgusting act, and I hope the men are put to death for such a heinous crime.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    When has religion ever done good? Think about it.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Yeah this was just sick.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

El Presidente
    I'm still trying to figure what it is these religious extremists want. What is it they hope to achieve? Do they want to kill everyone who do not follow their faith? What is it that you WANT from people??

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I'm still trying to figure what it is these religious extremists want. What is it they hope to achieve? Do they want to kill everyone who do not follow their faith? What is it that you WANT from people??
    They want 72 virgins

Been someday here in Blighty, From beheading soldiers on the streets of London to Mosque's getting attacked up and down the country to all the racists taking to facebook.

Welcome to multicultural broken Britain.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    They want 72 virgins

Been someday here in Blighty, From beheading soldiers on the streets of London to Mosque's getting attacked up and down the country to all the racists taking to facebook.

tbh, it's pretty broken in a lot of places Whenever something like this happens (when a culturally distinct, i.e. non-white group is involved in a crime/attack) I get scared of all the uninformed, ignorant and racial backlash.

I was actually quite refreshed to see the way Boston has handled it for the most part, regarding the bombings.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    tbh, it's pretty broken in a lot of places Whenever something like this happens (when a culturally distinct, i.e. non-white group is involved in a crime/attack) I get scared of all the uninformed, ignorant and racial backlash.

I was actually quite refreshed to see the way Boston has handled it for the most part, regarding the bombings.
    I'l tell you what...Your PM is right on the ball! Wish we had a PM with a backbone like her! All we have is apologists.

Forum Sage
    They want 72 virgins

Why?

El Presidente
    They want 72 virgins

How about they just go shoot themselves in the face then? Or better yet if they have to kill someone else go kill other extremists like themselves. I'm really sick of this terrorist crap so why don't they all go take their extreme views and bombs and kindly f*** off. Just blow each other up for me so no one has to deal with you.

I know that maybe I'm over steps bounds saying stuff like that but these things make me downright angry.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Disgusting. So over all of this $#@!ed up religious and political violence

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    I'l tell you what...Your PM is right on the ball! Wish we had a PM with a backbone like her! All we have is apologists.
    We used to.

Instead we got a guy pretty much like yours.

UNless you were referring to Julia Gillard to which I say that I'm not from "Strayah!".

How about they just go shoot themselves in the face then? Or better yet if they have to kill someone else go kill other extremists like themselves. I'm really sick of this terrorist crap so why don't they all go take their extreme views and bombs and kindly f*** off. Just blow each other up for me so no one has to deal with you.

I know that maybe I'm over steps bounds saying stuff like that but these things make me downright angry.
    Agreed.
    I'm sure there are some Westboro-type people that would like to fight them as well.

Dedicated Member
    They want total islamization of the world. To take over the world, force and kill those who will not convert and convert everyone who is willing. When there is no one who isnt a muslim they believe there will be peace...which is funny because of the shiite / sunni violence.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    They want total islamization of the world. To take over the world, force and kill those who will not convert and convert everyone who is willing. When there is no one who isnt a muslim they believe there will be peace...which is funny because of the shiite / sunni violence.
    This.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    When has religion ever done good? Think about it.
    You get to eat chocolate eggs dont ya?
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    You get to eat chocolate eggs dont ya?
    PLus at least 2 days guaranteed public holiday.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita
    And Valentines (Lupercalia being its true origins name) day ofcourse, giving people an occasion to go out on a nice evening for example. And ofcourse if ya oldschool then theres the whole fertility aspect, a good time to try and make some miniture minions n all that.
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Good luck with that.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Good luck with that.
    They are pretty damn close. All of Europe has so many muslims and they dont assimilate.
    There are currently 20,968 deadly terror attacks since 2001 a # you will never hear on any news program.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#PriorYears

Forum Sage

One word describes this.

BLOWBACK!

They want to be left alone to conduct their lives as they see fit. Everyday we're over there intervening in what we've no right to intervene in, we create more of these types of people. Now that the reason has been given, clear as day, what will the western world do? I've said this a million times. Foreign interventionism doesn't work.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Maybe if, you know, CCW was a thing over there. Hard not to see how the UK's politicians didn't set their citizens up for this..

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    One word describes this.

BLOWBACK!

They want to be left alone to conduct their lives as they see fit. Everyday we're over there intervening in what we've no right to intervene in, we create more of these types of people. Now that the reason has been given, clear as day, what will the western world do? I've said this a million times. Foreign interventionism doesn't work.
    When Israel pre-emptively struck iraqs nuclear plant that worked. Iraq never got the bomb.
    When Israel pre-emptively struck Syrias nuclear plant that also worked. They arent trying to make nukes anymore.
    When israel pre-emptively attacked in the shortest war in the world - The Six Day War that worked great. Israel took over lots of land and completely decemated the egyptian air force and the arab armies.
    Maybe Israel is just better with Foreign interventionism?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Maybe if, you know, CCW was a thing over there. Hard not to see how the UK's politicians didn't set their citizens up for this..
    No.

Thread Information