Thread: Umm...Huh?

Umm...Huh?

So I had a dream last night. It was set during WWII, as I often have unnecessarily intricate dreams, and I was in a squad. We were in a firefight, and my squad was going down. All of a sudden I pull out a nanite injector, and "stab" my fallen squad members in the same stiff stabbing animation as that we find in Dust. BOOM, they pop up.

I'm fine if this thread is buried into obscurity, I just thought it was hilarious and thought I'd share, lol.

PSN ID
    mynameiskylesutherland@gmail.com
    I have had video game crossovers in my dreams before. I had a dream set in a psychodellic FarCry once.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I had a dream that I was playing DUST 514 and I kept on getting random AUR deposits. I was drooling!!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita
    i think ive had 4 dreams set in the zombie apocolipse so far, can only realy rememeber one of them. ive had plenty of dreams involving them but never as an actual part of it, as in id walk into a shop and theres all these awesome retro games for crazy cheap prices, so id buy them all and wake up all disapointed...

The King has Returned

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    i think ive had 4 dreams set in the zombie apocolipse so far, can only realy rememeber one of them. ive had plenty of dreams involving them but never as an actual part of it, as in id walk into a shop and theres all these awesome retro games for crazy cheap prices, so id buy them all and wake up all disapointed...
    that can't be a good way to start the day

i had more of a nightmare than a dream, i got ran over by an LAV....SOB, thats how much i hate them they're creeping into my psyche T_T
    LAV's causally driving around Piccadilly circus like they actually belong there
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I'm going balls deep into LogiLav after I max DS core upgrades (in 12 weeks) .

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    I think after ii spec my ground pounder I'm going to go balls deep into Assault Dropships. I watched a guy take down a beastly Gunnlogi from hovering on top of it and had two legit gunners just blasting away at it and the tank couldn't run from him no matter how hard he tried, while the Dropships was taking damage. That was an eye opener, and I want one. By the time I get to that though they will have the pilot role in the game.

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Totally had a Dust dream lastnight. My squad and I were assaulting the pyramid because there was an illegal clone regeneration unit being built by a group of renegade Mercs in our district. When we jumped from the MCC we were taking heavy anti-drop fire from a hacked blaster turret, and our squad leader was taken out in the process, I only knew this because a SL promotion notice popped up on the inside of my visors readout, which almost made me forget to activate my inertia dampener. As soon as we landed I ordered 2 members to retake the blaster so the rest of the team could drop. (there was no ground spawn, idk why). As battalion 1 was taking the blaster and killing the rebel who took it, I had 2 other members station as snipers for cover and intel. Which left me by myself as main infantry until I rendezvoused with battalion 1 on the opposite side of the pyramid. I was about to call a LAV and make a quick entry but they knew we were there and I would surely be killed by an AV shooter from the roof. After 30 seconds of sniper intel I was cleared for a straight sprint to the north end of the pyramid. As I get within 50 meters of it I suddenly get blown back from an explosion. I quickly noticed it was a mass driver, looked up and there he was, my first kill. Took him with a few shots, and kept running. As I reached the north wall I hear 2 shots whistle past my helmet, then hear "front doors clear, make your move" in my comm link. I give a quick thumbs up to the sniper and dash in. I ask battalion 1 what their ETA is, they replied with a few shouts about taking enemy fire and how it's going to be a few minutes. I ordered the sniper to move enough to give them cover fire while the other stays where he is and continue the enemy intel. I make the quick call to meet up with B1 for fire support and to go ahead and this this damn mission over. Besides, I can't disable this CRU by myself, I dropped out of engineering school. LOLZ! I ran back out of the northern door and wrapped around to the west, turned the corner and there were two more rebels hiding behind some crates waiting to ambush my boys, so I threw a core locus nade, heard one yell for his mother, and they were dealt with. Quickly sprinted for the south of the building to flank the enemy when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder and my arm went to sleep. As I reached for my shoulder I accidentally slapped myself and woke myself up. I slapped myself in real life waking me up....... Wtf kinda dream is so intense you accidentally slap yourself and wake up with your heart racing, lol!

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

PSN ID
    Ranthop
    These Dust dreams are becoming contagious because I had one the other night.
    The dream starts off near the end of the battle and I was dreaming that there as this obnoxiously annoying kid downed, I injected him 5 times before I brought him back up and he shut up soon afterwards. Then for some reason the map we were fighting on was the street next to my house... later I called a precision, but I got like 10 kills on an enemy cru so it was all good. We won, then I woke up and I was like "...Weird".

I'm a gamer and an athlete it's hard balancing both sometimes
    PSN ID
    Beastblackops
    What the actual $#@! ranthop

PSN ID
    Snoopy864
    I had a dust dream I got killed and then I kept getting revived by a logi only to be shot again. It happened over and over again. Gave me some serious flashbacks from Vietnam (Note: I was never in Nam)
    Mona Lisa musta had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles!

PSN ID
    space_eyes
    I had a wet dr34m.

Thread Information