Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

I want the Collectors edition for Ps3 and Please release a hi end Ps4 Version

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I will prob get the CE for PS3 then reg for PC. I mean itll be one account just switching off so that should be fine for special items.
    If you register special edition stuff on your account both pc and ps3 will be able to access it.

Thank you itachi

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Chille, what's the benefits of pre-ordering the Collector's over the regular? Anything major?

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I sincerely hope they release an updated version with high-end graphics on the PS4.

Also, I finally want the PS3 beta to start...

5. Likes SomaXD likes this post
    Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Chille, what's the benefits of pre-ordering the Collector's over the regular? Anything major?
    Both normal and collectors edition get same preorder bonus, though collectors gets all the extra stuff like art book, sound track, DVD on what previously happened, and few extra dlc coeurl mount, behemoth chocobo armour, baby behemoth minion and warrior of light helmet.

Though can't use mount or mount armour till 20. But the preorder bonus cait sith minion and moogle hat are the same no matter which edition, also early access to the game a week before official launch, the characters roll over to launch version also.

Most of the dlc will be useless after level 20 expect the mounts obviously also minions do not fight they just follow you around.

Edit also if you go to gamestop now and pre-order by putting $5 you will get your early access code on the receipt already though the site isn't up yet, you can set an email notification for when it is via the site.
    Last edited by Chille; 05-26-2013 at 17:12.

Thank you itachi

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    I did it through Amazon for the download code instead, and they will email me instructions when the time comes for early access. I'm pretty pumped though. And thanks for the answer, I assumed that as much, but I think I'll stick with the regular instead.

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    I did it through Amazon for the download code instead, and they will email me instructions when the time comes for early access. I'm pretty pumped though. And thanks for the answer, I assumed that as much, but I think I'll stick with the regular instead.
    Np at all, I maybe giving away my CE codes in future if I get some spare, same with the preorder codes.

Btw this Thursday will be the next live stream with Yoshida, so if there's any questions either ask on stream or post here and I will do my best to get them asked and answered!
    Last edited by Chille; 05-26-2013 at 17:39.

Thank you itachi

Apprentice
    because of the art book i want the collector's ed

Dedicated Member
    Is there a good chance this will get released on the PSN Store? (day1)
    I have been awaiting this game for yonks! BUT, my PS3 no longer reads disks, so i am currently relying on Store Downloads.

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRaddyoMoFo View Post
    I have been awaiting this game for yonks! BUT, my PS3 no longer reads disks, so i am currently relying on Store Downloads.
    That I'm not sure about sorry

Thank you itachi

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRaddyoMoFo View Post
    I have the same problem..... Well kinda. My ps3 will eventually read the disc, so I was going to risk buying it on disc but knowing my luck it would stop reading discs all together the minute I bought it!

Be interesting to see if a digital version will be available though

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I will be joining you all too, I had alot of experience on XI, played it for 8 year's, been part of a realm reborn since alpha test last year, so i'm incredible excited to see ps3 version devolping well, and to see so many eager fans!
    ooh ooh, ive been with FFXI since day one and cant wait for this (my PC isnt a gaming PC so i couldnt handle the beta unfortunately) but im soooooo looking forward to this on my PS3 and cant wait to get back in. FFXI was my first (and still only real) MMORPG, so it holds a special place in my heart.

True story: i played FFXI on 2 PS2's, a PS3, a PC, and a 360 all at some point, (all the copies i had to buy for me and my wife) effectively making it the best cross platform game EVER and probably the only game in existence to ever be capable of playing with friends on both a PS3 and 360...
    Last edited by SomaXD; 05-29-2013 at 16:38.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMartin90 View Post
    Here's a new video with a mix of PS3 and PC footage (I'm playing on pc):

The PS3 footage looks abysmal. They shouldn't have even bothered if that video is any indication of how it will run.

I really liked the look of the world, though. Too bad the mainline FF games couldn't have something of that style.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post
    The PS3 footage looks abysmal. They shouldn't have even bothered if that video is any indication of how it will run.

I really liked the look of the world, though. Too bad the mainline FF games couldn't have something of that style.
    actually it looks great... compared to the PC footage they show with the PS3 footage its not nearly as bad as the differences with FFXI during PS2/PC launch. Its an MMO for consoles/pc its not supposed to look polished like FFXIII

Watch the video from this point: (its a closer relation in terms of area and stuff)
    http://www.tubechop.com/watch/1220603
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post

Abysmal? Is that new slang for ABAZING?

17. Likes Forcedme likes this post
    Superior Member

PS3 footage starts at 1:08:04, it runs great (huge FPS boost from previous videos).
    Everything is coming along nicely with ARR. Can't wait for 14th of June!
    PSN ID: Bakous

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Drezee1
    I prefer a game with a great story Immersive gameplay ie. Xenogears, Final Fantasy VII-Final Fantasy IX........see where I'm going here. I prefer the older RPG's over all these new ones with the high detailed graphics. Graphics do not make a great game IMHO and these new RPG's suck with the Lord of The Rings type on the ground journey. But hey like I said this is only my opinion.
    Why wait later when you can do now!

I'm not sure if I should get this. I've played plenty of MMORPGs in my time, including WoW, Lineage 2, Ultima Online and some other.
    Does anyone know, is the PC version going to be compatible with the PS3 one (will I be able to play on the same server on my PC as you guys on PS3?)... As far as I can see, there will be bars, buttons, hotkeys... it seems mouse + keyboard is better suited for this game than dualshock.
    Also, I'm a big fan of The Elder Scrolls series, TES Online is on it's way... it's going to be a big factor to me because no one has time to play 2 MMORPGs at once

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermanzg View Post
    will I be able to play on the same server on my PC as you guys on PS3?
    Yes you can, it's crossplay between PC and PS3.
    PSN ID: Bakous

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermanzg View Post
    I'm not sure if I should get this. I've played plenty of MMORPGs in my time, including WoW, Lineage 2, Ultima Online and some other.
    Does anyone know, is the PC version going to be compatible with the PS3 one (will I be able to play on the same server on my PC as you guys on PS3?)... As far as I can see, there will be bars, buttons, hotkeys... it seems mouse + keyboard is better suited for this game than dualshock.
    Also, I'm a big fan of The Elder Scrolls series, TES Online is on it's way... it's going to be a big factor to me because no one has time to play 2 MMORPGs at once
    Dualshock is a very good way to play the game, I prefer it to mouse and keyboard.

Thank you itachi

23. Likes SomaXD likes this post
    Has anyone received the beta invitation for phase 3 yet? I applied and used the ff13 code for added priority and haven't received anything. Also if you preorder it I understand you get early access, does that include access to phase 3 beta?

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by cohartiess122 View Post
    Has anyone received the beta invitation for phase 3 yet? I applied and used the ff13 code for added priority and haven't received anything. Also if you preorder it I understand you get early access, does that include access to phase 3 beta?
    If you have registered your code for beta from ffxiii you will have priority over people who do not, and no the early access does not include access to stage 3 or stage 4, you only get access to the last few days before the game goes live, so a max of 7 days early access.

Thank you itachi

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    So i had to register and say i will be playing this, been reading site for around 2 years and complete forgot my other log in, ah well.

On the PS3.

I have been waiting for this game to come out on it since 1.0 was announced. (i got no pc)
    Last edited by Bluehazeburnout; 06-03-2013 at 13:48. Reason: spelling

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    So i had to register and say i will be playing this, been reading site for around 2 years and complete forgot my other log in, ah well.

On the PS3.

I have been waiting for this game to come out on it since 1.0 was announced. (i got no pc)
    Well if you got any questions as long as I don't have to break any agreements I'm happy to answer!

Thank you itachi

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    If there is ever a PS4 version I'll buy it

Thread Information