Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The thing with ever increasing resolution is you also need to increase the monitor size otherwise the icons and text look too small.

I have 24 inch 1080p if I bought a 1440p I would need to increase the size. I trid my 26inch TV as a monitor a short while ago when my old monitor broke and it was like sitting in he front row of the cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    The thing with ever increasing resolution is you also need to increase the monitor size otherwise the icons and text look too small.

I have 24 inch 1080p if I bought a 1440p I would need to increase the size. I trid my 26inch TV as a monitor a short while ago when my old monitor broke and it was like sitting in he front row of the cinema.
    This is precisely why the monitor is 27" and on top of that nothing like having six pages of word open at the same time among other things there is just so much room.

Thread Information