Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Super Elite
    I saw this bit of info- http://www.shopto.net/news/42900/Xbo...rth-3-billion/

"We will have something similar for the Kinect with Xbox One. The system is designed to have Kinect be an integral part of the experience. It's not the case where you’ll be able to remove the camera altogether. But you’ll be able to put the system in modes where you can be completely secure about the fact that the camera is off and can’t see you."

So, if your worried about the camera seeing you, there will be a privacy setting.

Supreme Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    You could just unplug the console from the wall...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    You have nice breasts Seriously though, what about when I'm wanting to play Quantum Break and the system fails to allow me to do anything because Kinect is not plugged into the console?

Microsoft is saying they'll allow you to disable feature in the UI, but if that is the case, why can't I just unplug the Kinect sensor and do my thing? If they really want to assure us, then just give us the option to unplug it and still have games and console work.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    You have nice breasts Seriously though, what about when I'm wanting to play Quantum Break and the system fails to allow me to do anything because Kinect is not plugged into the console?

Microsoft is saying they'll allow you to disable feature in the UI, but if that is the case, why can't I just unplug the Kinect sensor and do my thing? If they really want to assure us, then just give us the option to unplug it and still have games and console work.
    I'm with ya on that. If I don't want to use it, "disabling" it isn't good enough for me. I want to be able to remove it.

4. Likes A7MAD likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm with ya on that. If I don't want to use it, "disabling" it isn't good enough for me. I want to be able to remove it.
    I mentioned this on another forum and I got laughed at, but I might want to "get my jimmy waxed" whilst I game on the couch, I don't want my "meat and two veg" exposed and possibly exposed to eyes outside of the privacy of my own home/room/place I get freaky in.

What ever happened to being able to keep $#@! to myself in my own home?

I had a bunch of people tell me if I'm not hiding anything that I should not be concerned, are these people fuc*ing kidding? Privacy is a right of mine.

Now I'm not saying Microsoft will intentionally spy on us, even though they have the ability to do it with this setup, so the government could intervene and bam, spybox. My concerns are with hackers more so, and whilst the probability of my concerns become real may be slim, why should I want to even add a possible risk in the first place?
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

6. Likes Ixion , Kauldron likes this post

Thread Information