Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

How in the world are you guys modding the PS4 and Xbox One Threads?

Different Mods mod differently, that I understand, but I thought certain things were agreed on and shared by the whole team? How in the world are you guys modding the PS4 and Xbox One threads? It's . . . a mess to be honest and it's not making sense.

Here's my understanding of how it should be modded and how it's somewhat being modded. Threads that exclusively discuss the PS4 are in the PS4 section and threads that discuss the Xbox One belong in the Xbox section. Threads that discuss the two going at it belong in versus section. I'm seeing threads that belong in versus being posted in the PS4 section and threads that belong in the Xbox section being posted in the PS4 section.

Everything is being posted in the PS4 section to sum it up and that's not how it's supposed to be. The mods need to move the threads to the right sections. They're doing it, because I was even part of a thread that got moved to the right section, but they need more of threads being moved.

I could be wrong.

Can you mods explain this to me?

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    all threads seem to be in the correct place as far as i've seen. im no mod but as a forum regular, i don't see what you're seeing. if the odd thread is getting by bring it to mods attention.

threads to the song of "PS4 has 50% more power" are discussing a fact though, and as such, should be discussed in the PS4 section.

this one is only a bit of tongue in cheek and everyone is treating it like that. its just a bit of a laugh.

if you're talking about what is being discussed in the threads, its important to keep the discussion ontopic, but most of all, flowing. if the threads intent is to discuss a singular facet of info and members increase the discussion into a broader topic then it shouldn't be enforced but encouraged, so long as the thread stays on topic.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

3. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Everything seems fine to me. I dont see the problem.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Like what has already been said, if you see a thread in the wrong section just report it. But don't always expect everyone to see it the way you do. So far I haven't really seen anything out of place. Me personally I am just enjoying all the conversations now that all the consoles are in the open as it were. Its a large forum and hard to see and be ever where at once. Thats why we have the report button, because we realize this. But thanks for the feedback.

6. Likes Lethal likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Nothing wrong with were things are
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Half of what makes next-gen interesting is the comparisons between consoles. So most PS4 threads will involve Xbone discussion, and vice versa.

9. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Half of what makes next-gen interesting is the comparisons between consoles. So most PS4 threads will involve Xbone discussion, and vice versa.
    fully agree. It is do different i guess when the PS3 and Xbox 360 came out
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Well excuse me.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Thread Information