Elite Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Telltale Humble Bundle lasts for this week only

The latest pay-what-you-want Humble Weekly Sale is Telltale-themed, featuring most of the beloved developer's greatest hits from the last few years.There's Back to the Future: The Game, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent and its sequel, and Hector: Badge of Carnage.
    Pay over the average - currently $4.08 - and you'll get all five episodes of the utterly fantastic The Walking Dead thrown in, too.
    The proceeds are split between the developers, charity (Child's Play and the Electronic Frontier Foundation), and the Humble Bundle organisers. As with all Humble Bundles, you choose how much money you want to go where.
    Source
    https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Worth it for The Walking Dead alone. I feel bad knowing I only paid $8

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    damn thats a lot of adventure games.... already played Ep1 of walking dead as well as all the sam and max's, i think ill buy a physical version of walking dead to finish the rest off - as i feel its deserving of my shelf space

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    These bundles are a steal man. Still gotta play the Double Fine one I got about a month ago. $5 for all this? I feel bad about it

EDIT: Felt bad about it. Changed from $5 to $15. I want to support the devs.
    Last edited by Thorzilla; 05-31-2013 at 17:04.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Thread Information