Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Played a good number of the PS3 Games (or already owned them.) And a number of the PS Vita games I downloaded for my son (I don't play his PS Vita much.)

Just downloaded XCOM: Enemy Unknown and started playing it last night. Addictive as I remember it being.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    I have been a PS+ guy since day one! I would consider it almost a must! The value of what you get versus what you pay is almost unmeasurable. From the discounts to the included games ( I won't use the word free since you are paying something. ). When a game is added that I already own and I have owned most, I trade them in and that makes the service almost pay for itself. I don't understand why anyone that has a PS3 or Vita doesn't have PS+...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Holy crap! That's a lot more than I expected. I think that I've downloaded about half of those games!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Holy crap! That's a lot more than I expected. I think that I've downloaded about half of those games!
    I got them all!!!!!!!! Muahahahahaha!

Ha

Ha...

6. Likes Fon likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I have been a PS+ subscriber since day 1. This list is not complete, and is just what I have currently on my PS3.

PS3 Retail
    Uncharted 3
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Sleeping Dogs
    Demon's Souls
    Vanquish
    Borderlands
    Little Big Planet Karting
    Darksiders
    Just Cause 2
    Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    inFAMOUS 2
    inFAMOUS
    Little Big Planet 2
    Shift 2: Unleashed
    Far Cry 2
    The King of Fighters XIII
    Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
    Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade
    DC Universe
    Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Playstation 1
    Wild Arms
    Destruction Derby
    Syphon Filter
    Castlevania Chronicles
    Silent Hill
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    Spyro Year of the Dragon
    CTR: Crash Team Racing
    Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
    Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
    Um Jammer Lammy
    2Xtreme
    Syphon Filter 3
    Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
    Internation Track & Field
    Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

PSN
    Knytt Underground
    Zombie Tycoon II
    Malicious
    The Cave
    Plants vs Zombies
    Joe Danger 2: The Movie
    Gothem City Impostors
    Virtual Fighter 5: Final Showdown
    Bloodrayne: Betrayal
    NFL Blitz
    Megaman 10
    Megaman 9
    Shank
    PAYDAY: The Heist
    The Punisher
    Quantum Conundrum
    Double Dragon Neon
    Critter Crunch
    Back to the Future: The Game
    Hydrophobia: Prophecy
    Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
    Trine 2
    Rock of Ages

PS Vita
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    WipEout 2048
    Gravity Rush
    Unit 13
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma+
    BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTENDED
    Germinator
    Jet Set Radio
    Disgaea 3
    Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
    Chronovolt
    Foosball 2012
    Ecolibrium
    Puddle
    Motorstorm RC

And this is NOT the complete list of freebies. My list does not include the dynamic themes and avatars. I am also missing many games, as these are only the ones I still have downloaded to my PS3 right now.
    I'm probably just speaking for myself but holy sh!t dude that's a lot of games. I've been a ps+ subscriber since day 1 as well and I will state that there is no other subscription service in the world that comes close to rivaling ps+ in terms of content, discounts, and freebies. Playstation does an excellent job with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

PS+ is such a great value,but they should advertise it more,I don't think everybody knows how good it actually is,you pay so little money for so much content.Some people whine that you need it to play online on PS4,but what does Xbox live gold give you,nothing near compared to PS+.If you like gaming I don't see why you shouldn't get a PS3 and PS4,it offer you so much more than Xbox.And a nice feature in PS+ as well is that you can set up a time you want the PS3 to download patches and sync trophies while you are away from gaming.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    PS+ is such a great value,but they should advertise it more,I don't think everybody knows how good it actually is,you pay so little money for so much content.Some people whine that you need it to play online on PS4,but what does Xbox live gold give you,nothing near compared to PS+.If you like gaming I don't see why you shouldn't get a PS3 and PS4,it offer you so much more than Xbox.And a nice feature in PS+ as well is that you can set up a time you want the PS3 to download patches and sync trophies while you are away from gaming.
    My sentiments exactly. the popularity and greatness of the automatic update is why they incorporated that into ps4 so everybody could have it. I agree, Xbox love CAN'T compete with playstation plus unless they do a major overhaul which I don't foresee happening

*Urgent* Purchasing an European PS+ Account

Hello guys this is my third post here, could you give me a hand, I need urgent help with buying an European PS+, see I've been pondering over it for quite a while since I'm from Venezuela and I'm restricted to just $400 per year (for everything not just videogames) because of Exchange Controls sanctioned by the Government, PS+ Europe is really good value for me even though I already subscribe to the US PS+ and this month seems amazing. Sadly I didn't realize the titles that were in rotation in Europe until now, I don't have much time left damn it.

-First in which EU country should I register my account, from what I know there is some small variations or maybe it's just Germany.

-Second where can I buy the European PS+ Code with a retailer that would send it to me online. Where do you think I can find the best deals. Is there some kind of promotion or trial right now?

-Third when does it end the June games rotation, on 2013/6/30, there shouldn't be a problem getting the games if I sign the account before that, right?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

P.S: Sorry for the little spam, I won't post the same thing anymore, just 2 times in 2 relevant threads.

PSU Staff Writer
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnus View Post
    Hello guys this is my third post here, could you give me a hand, I need urgent help with buying an European PS+, see I've been pondering over it for quite a while since I'm from Venezuela and I'm restricted to just $400 per year (for everything not just videogames) because of Exchange Controls sanctioned by the Government, PS+ Europe is really good value for me even though I already subscribe to the US PS+ and this month seems amazing. Sadly I didn't realize the titles that were in rotation in Europe until now, I don't have much time left damn it.

-First in which EU country should I register my account, from what I know there is some small variations or maybe it's just Germany.

-Second where can I buy the European PS+ Code with a retailer that would send it to me online. Where do you think I can find the best deals. Is there some kind of promotion or trial right now?

-Third when does it end the June games rotation, on 2013/6/30, there shouldn't be a problem getting the games if I sign the account before that, right?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

P.S: Sorry for the little spam, I won't post the same thing anymore, just 2 times in 2 relevant threads.
    You might want to try and register your PS+ account with the UK. I would do research and talk to other UK PS+ members or look on the UK PS+ site to see what they offer.

I don't know the answer to the second question. All I can think of is just going on PSN site and just paying $50 or the equivalent for a UK or Europe PS + account.

For the third, you have to download the games before they go off the site. So if you can sign in and have them downloaded, you'll be fine.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    You might want to try and register your PS+ account with the UK. I would do research and talk to other UK PS+ members or look on the UK PS+ site to see what they offer.

I don't know the answer to the second question. All I can think of is just going on PSN site and just paying $50 or the equivalent for a UK or Europe PS + account.

For the third, you have to download the games before they go off the site. So if you can sign in and have them downloaded, you'll be fine.
    Thanks a lot for your help. Yes I already successfully registered a UK PS+ account, however I cannot follow your second suggestion because I can't pay directly in the PSNetwork because an UK issued Credit Card is required, however there are sites that offer 12-Digit Codes via e-mail that you can input in the PSN and get PS+.

Iin the US there is Amazon.com, but it seems Amazon.co.uk just offer normal subscriptions that are shipped to your house (only UK of course). There's also http://www.game.co.uk/ but I can't confirm it yet.

Anyways I'll keep trying to find a site. Thanks for your time.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnus View Post
    Thanks a lot for your help. Yes I already successfully registered a UK PS+ account, however I cannot follow your second suggestion because I can't pay directly in the PSNetwork because an UK issued Credit Card is required, however there are sites that offer 12-Digit Codes via e-mail that you can input in the PSN and get PS+.

Iin the US there is Amazon.com, but it seems Amazon.co.uk just offer normal subscriptions that are shipped to your house (only UK of course). There's also http://www.game.co.uk/ but I can't confirm it yet.

Anyways I'll keep trying to find a site. Thanks for your time.
    I know this doesn't help but that's some bull. how hard is it to offer a code that can be given over the Internet via email or secure network I mean damn

I use http://m.maximuscards.com/ when i need to add some money to my US account.They send it directly to email

Thread Information