Latest PSU headlines:

Thread: Supernatural

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Supernatural

I've heard it's good and I've even watched a couple episodes before but don't remember much about it (just the premise and "Castiel"). Recently, I thought I would start from the beginning.

Does anyone here still watch the show? I've read that the main storyline concluded with season 5 but it's been renewed for a 9th season.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 06-08-2013 at 05:47.

I agree with this thread I dunno if I should watch it.

Like although im doing absolutely nothing with my life right now I still don't think im motivated to watch a show as long as that show.

have you seen Doctor Who?

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FRIZL View Post
    I agree with this thread I dunno if I should watch it.

Like although im doing absolutely nothing with my life right now I still don't think im motivated to watch a show as long as that show.

have you seen Doctor Who?
    One or two episodes. I never got into it.

Doctor Who is really good if you can get past the really $#@!ty beginning of it. When it gets to like season 5 it's amazing

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I was besotted with that show. So soon as they started basing the show on angels and God and all the crap, the show turned to $#@!. They should have just stayed as demon and monstr hunter. Also, it wasalways the same...

"So bro...its clear you're not ok...you gonna talk about it now?"
    "Nothing's wrong Dean"
    "Whatever man, I need to you to have my back!"

Later that day...
    "I dunno Bobby, he says nothings wrong but somethings up"
    "Yeah, but youre the same, you gonna talk about it?"
    "Nah theres nothing to talk about, I'm fine"
    "Well one day that mess inside you is going to come out"

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I've heard it's good and I've even watched a couple episodes before but don't remember much about it (just the premise and "Castiel"). Recently, I thought I would start from the beginning.

Does anyone here still watch the show? I've read that the main storyline concluded with season 5 but it's been renewed for a 9th season.
    You can watch it up to Season 5 if you like but just stop there. It really should've just ended

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    One or two episodes. I never got into it.
    Try it. I couldn't stand the first couple episodes but I wanted to give it a good shot since it's so acclaimed. By Ep 6 I was like "Ok, now there's a storyline here worth watching."

Doctor Who is really good if you can get past the really $#@!ty beginning of it. When it gets to like season 5 it's amazing
    Uhh... Tennant was amazing. Smith is good though, minus this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I was besotted with that show. So soon as they started basing the show on angels and God and all the crap, the show turned to $#@!. They should have just stayed as demon and monstr hunter. Also, it wasalways the same...

"Nothing's wrong Dean"

Later that day...
    I want to reiterate this post. This is what it turns into somewhere around season 4-5. Anyway, I haven't watched the show in a while and likely won't come back.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Im a huge fan of Supernatural, infact its one of the few shows still airing new episodes I go out of my way to tune in. I would recommend it to just about anyone with alot of time to catch up.

Its true Season 5 is when it "ended", but Season 6 wasnt that bad. Season 7 on the other hand, was a giant turd. Season 8 its clear they got a bigger budget and its back to being good.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon7 View Post

Uhh... Tennant was amazing. Smith is good though, minus this season.
    I agree Tennant was a good doctor. it's just his episodes don't have as great production as Smith's episodes. also the writing and the story is better in Smith's episodes.

If Tennant had quality episodes like Smith does, i'd say that it gets good from Season 3

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    I agree Tennant was a good doctor. it's just his episodes don't have as great production as Smith's episodes. also the writing and the story is better in Smith's episodes.

If Tennant had quality episodes like Smith does, i'd say that it gets good from Season 3
    Disagree just so much right now. Tennant was amazing because of him as an actor and the story arcs. Come on dude, BAD WOLF!

And since it was mentioned twice now, budget don't mean $#@! if the writing is crap or bad. The show got a bigger budget/production and this season is just meh. I feel bad for clara.

PSN ID
    lovelyfairy27
    As soon as they started basing the show on angels and God and all the crap, the show turned to $#@!. They should have just stayed as demon and monster hunters. Also, it was always the same...

So much THIS. The season with the Leviathans made me want to punch myself in the head (at least I could still ogle Dean) but I was surprised because I actually liked this latest season, or at least it wasn't bad. (Which is saying a lot considering the last few seasons...)

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS

Supernatural

I'm a fan of Supernatural too and still watch it.

I liked the Angels/God mix tbh. I even liked the first season of Dr Who and the first Doctor.

On the move with Tapatalk
    Last edited by MjW; 06-08-2013 at 23:39.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Forum Sage
    I liked it, sure it's gone down hill but Castiel has saved it for me since I think he's brilliant.

Veteran
    Carry on my wayward son...

Like the show. It fell off a bit, but still holds my interest enough for me to keep watching.

Doctor Who?... I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who. Cant wait for the Xmas special with Tennant and Smith. Dont Blink is still probably arguably my favorite episode. Them damn weeping angels mahn.... :shivers:
    Really curious as to who is replacing him tho since this will be Smiths final season as the Doctor.
    The Torchwood spinoff was alright....
    Last edited by faaeng; 07-16-2013 at 09:43.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Supernatural is hand down the best show on television right now. I will admit there is like one season or two seasons that wouldn't on par with the others but that's all television shows. Dean is a awesome hunter and Sam is the really smart one. He's always researching how to take down his next adversary or adversaries. Dean is always pulling wacky antics. Also, the show has this amazing actor, Misha Collins, who is better known as Castiel. Through the seasons he changes his personality so much which is a testament to his ability as an actor. Also, the show is practically endless by concept due to the many tales of demons and spirits. It's funny that you made this thread because I'm watching It right now.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I have a backlog of supernatural to watch...my favourite show. SOA starts pretty soon...also watchin 'the dome', and 'true blood'.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    I used to love the show cause it had a serious horror style to it. But after changes in show runners the show has changed for the worse even having "funny" episodes and goofy music for when something silly happens. They've gotten rid of all these really good villains like yellow eyes and nikki aycox meg and replaced em with Crowly and big cheek girl meg. Also i think the winchesters have been found out by the police and have faked their deaths atleast 3 times now and they still go around pulling the same FBI schtick. Apparently continuously showing up at different crime scenes pretending to be fbi is something that law enforcement is too stupid to catch up on....for the 4th time i guess. It is just a shell of its former self with hell now being waiting in a line and when you get to the front you start over in the back and $#@! like demons having currency thats elvin gold.

Also, it wasalways the same...

"Nothing's wrong Dean"

Later that day...
    Sadly this is so true, they would repeat this over and over again through the seasons and through out different seasons too without them ever having learned their lessen about hiding stuff.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Thread Information