Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 145
  1. #101
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,355 (0 Banked)
    What's the lowest amount you need to put in for the PS4 at GameStop? was feeling like paying the whole thing, but I rather not after all.


  2. #102
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,971
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    154,076 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    What's the lowest amount you need to put in for the PS4 at GameStop? was feeling like paying the whole thing, but I rather not after all.
    $100 is the money you have to put down to pre-order at Gamestop, games, controllers and the eye are $5 each

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  3. #103
    Apprentice
    stringfellow hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    1,391 (0 Banked)
    #2 at my local GameStop. Can't wait!!!

  4. #104
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,355 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    $100 is the money you have to put down to pre-order at Gamestop, games, controllers and the eye are $5 each
    Thanks man!


  5. #105
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    793
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    5,855 (0 Banked)
    Yep. Got my launch PS4, extra controller, eye2, BF4, CODGHST, KLZSF, and INFAMOUS3. Still cheaper that my launch PS3 and resistance lol.

  6. #106
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,556
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    40,907 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    Yep. Got my launch PS4, extra controller, eye2, BF4, CODGHST, KLZSF, and INFAMOUS3. Still cheaper that my launch PS3 and resistance lol.
    Infamous is launch window not launch title just to let you know.

  7. #107
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    330 (0 Banked)
    Something that hasn't been clarified about the amazon launch edition is if they are guaranteed on launch regardless of shipping. I just spoke to an amazon representative and asked and they said no. So what is the purpose of a launch edition if it isn't on launch? It is pretty confusing. They also said I could change my shipping but none would be on launch. Still don't understand how this will work.

  8. #108
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,620 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Got my launch PS4. Will be getting Watch Dogs and InFamous Seconded son.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  9. #109
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    PSN ID
    Key2001
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    9,124 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucin View Post
    Something that hasn't been clarified about the amazon launch edition is if they are guaranteed on launch regardless of shipping. I just spoke to an amazon representative and asked and they said no. So what is the purpose of a launch edition if it isn't on launch? It is pretty confusing. They also said I could change my shipping but none would be on launch. Still don't understand how this will work.
    The launch edition guarantees that you will receive a PS4 from the first batch of launch units, but you will only receive it on release day if you select 2 day shipping.

    The standard edition means they can't guarantee you a launch unit for release day regardless of the shipping method you pick. It could be a few days or even a week or two or longer (depending on demand and when you ordered the standard edition) before you receive the PS4.

  10. #110
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    330 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryunosuke View Post
    The launch edition guarantees that you will receive a PS4 from the first batch of launch units, but you will only receive it on release day if you select 2 day shipping.

    The standard edition means they can't guarantee you a launch unit for release day regardless of the shipping method you pick. It could be a few days or even a week or two or longer (depending on demand and when you ordered the standard edition) before you receive the PS4.
    Thank you for that clarification. Now I wonder if there is anyway to change the shipping so that I get it on launch day

  11. #111
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    PSN ID
    Key2001
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    9,124 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucin View Post
    Thank you for that clarification. Now I wonder if there is anyway to change the shipping so that I get it on launch day
    Yeah, go to 'Your Orders' at Amazon and click 'Change Shipping Speed' for the PS4 order.

  12. #112
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,943
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    90,672 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It sucks because best buy doesn't tell you if you are getting a launch model or not. I preordered the day after the e3 conference so I should be good.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  13. #113
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    PSN ID
    ckarlic
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    656 (0 Banked)
    You will get it at launch if you select 2 day shipping. Amazon will ship the ps4 before the release date. For example, if it comes out on a Tuesday, amazon will start shipping the units out on Friday to make sure it gets to you by Tuesday. Hope that makes sense.

  14. #114
    ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,307
    Rep Power
    781
    Points
    10,896,814 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Preorders on the PS4!

    Amazon sent me an e-mail to tell me I have the "launch edition" to remove any confusion. How nice of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    It sucks because best buy [...]
    Best Buy sucks*

    Fixed that for you.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  15. #115
    Forum Elder
    Vercetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,947
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    1,298 (0 Banked)
    Anyone know why the bundle with killzone is more expensive than the others on GameStop? Knack is more expensive too.

    My only guess is that they're exclusives, which shouldn't matter. Games are always the same price, exclusive or not

  16. #116
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    3,807 (0 Banked)
    Put in for my pre order today at Best Buy. $5 down on a controller and had to put $25 down for the system. Not really worried if I have it first or not, I really just want it for March when MLB 14 The Show hits. Though I'll hit amazon to see if there are any games I'd like to pre order as well.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

  17. #117
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    40
    Points
    2,559 (0 Banked)
    #2 at my Gamestop.

    I also have 2 more on pre-order at Amazon; the $399 launch edition and the $459 Watch Dogs bundle they put up last night. Both of those are for a couple of buddies, though.

  18. #118
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,424
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    46,259 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I preordered yesterday, just going with a PS4 and extra controller for now. Not sure what games to get.

  19. #119
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    464 (0 Banked)
    preordered mine right after the price announcement through best buy. we'll see if i actually get one or not, but it seemed like they'd accepted it
    best thing is to book early and hope it all works out

  20. #120
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,355 (0 Banked)
    I just preordered mine from GameStop and the clerk said it will be coming out November 2013.


  21. #121
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    360 (0 Banked)
    Got a local preorder at my Gamestop. Clerk said Sony mentioned controllers and other accessories with be in short supply compared to Console units. I recommend thinking about that extra controller, I remember the days of the N64 launch and it was near impossible to get extra controllers Months out.

  22. #122
    Superior Member
    shadowrth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    shadowrth
    Age
    30
    Posts
    562
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    928 (0 Banked)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti View Post
    Anyone know why the bundle with killzone is more expensive than the others on GameStop? Knack is more expensive too.

    My only guess is that they're exclusives, which shouldn't matter. Games are always the same price, exclusive or not
    I see a lot of people asking that.you get what is in the picture. Killzone console and another dualshock.

  23. #123
    Forum Elder
    Vercetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,947
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    1,298 (0 Banked)
    I just pre ordered the watch dogs bundle. Expected delivery will be jan 6-8, 2014

    Longer than I hoped but I'm glad I won't be fighting any crowds on launch day

  24. #124
    Superior Member
    Flumbooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    1,781 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    I just preordered mine from GameStop and the clerk said it will be coming out November 2013.

    I hope not, I need to save up some money first! How else will I be able to buy all those different games?!

  25. #125
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,355 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    I hope not, I need to save up some money first! How else will I be able to buy all those different games?!
    Given the rumors and that Sony already Holiday 2013 and Xbox One being released November, I think November is the most likely date to expect. My suggestion is you save up as much as you can, maybe try and score some little jobs that will earn you some cash?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.