Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    What's the lowest amount you need to put in for the PS4 at GameStop? was feeling like paying the whole thing, but I rather not after all.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    What's the lowest amount you need to put in for the PS4 at GameStop? was feeling like paying the whole thing, but I rather not after all.
    $100 is the money you have to put down to pre-order at Gamestop, games, controllers and the eye are $5 each

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Apprentice
    #2 at my local GameStop. Can't wait!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    $100 is the money you have to put down to pre-order at Gamestop, games, controllers and the eye are $5 each
    Thanks man!

Superior Member

Yep. Got my launch PS4, extra controller, eye2, BF4, CODGHST, KLZSF, and INFAMOUS3. Still cheaper that my launch PS3 and resistance lol.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    Yep. Got my launch PS4, extra controller, eye2, BF4, CODGHST, KLZSF, and INFAMOUS3. Still cheaper that my launch PS3 and resistance lol.
    Infamous is launch window not launch title just to let you know.

Something that hasn't been clarified about the amazon launch edition is if they are guaranteed on launch regardless of shipping. I just spoke to an amazon representative and asked and they said no. So what is the purpose of a launch edition if it isn't on launch? It is pretty confusing. They also said I could change my shipping but none would be on launch. Still don't understand how this will work.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Got my launch PS4. Will be getting Watch Dogs and InFamous Seconded son.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member

PSN ID
    Key2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucin View Post
    Something that hasn't been clarified about the amazon launch edition is if they are guaranteed on launch regardless of shipping. I just spoke to an amazon representative and asked and they said no. So what is the purpose of a launch edition if it isn't on launch? It is pretty confusing. They also said I could change my shipping but none would be on launch. Still don't understand how this will work.
    The launch edition guarantees that you will receive a PS4 from the first batch of launch units, but you will only receive it on release day if you select 2 day shipping.

The standard edition means they can't guarantee you a launch unit for release day regardless of the shipping method you pick. It could be a few days or even a week or two or longer (depending on demand and when you ordered the standard edition) before you receive the PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryunosuke View Post
    The launch edition guarantees that you will receive a PS4 from the first batch of launch units, but you will only receive it on release day if you select 2 day shipping.

The standard edition means they can't guarantee you a launch unit for release day regardless of the shipping method you pick. It could be a few days or even a week or two or longer (depending on demand and when you ordered the standard edition) before you receive the PS4.
    Thank you for that clarification. Now I wonder if there is anyway to change the shipping so that I get it on launch day

Elite Member

PSN ID
    Key2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucin View Post
    Thank you for that clarification. Now I wonder if there is anyway to change the shipping so that I get it on launch day
    Yeah, go to 'Your Orders' at Amazon and click 'Change Shipping Speed' for the PS4 order.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    It sucks because best buy doesn't tell you if you are getting a launch model or not. I preordered the day after the e3 conference so I should be good.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

PSN ID
    ckarlic
    You will get it at launch if you select 2 day shipping. Amazon will ship the ps4 before the release date. For example, if it comes out on a Tuesday, amazon will start shipping the units out on Friday to make sure it gets to you by Tuesday. Hope that makes sense.

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style

Preorders on the PS4!

Amazon sent me an e-mail to tell me I have the "launch edition" to remove any confusion. How nice of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    It sucks because best buy [...]
    Best Buy sucks*

Fixed that for you.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Elder
    Anyone know why the bundle with killzone is more expensive than the others on GameStop? Knack is more expensive too.

My only guess is that they're exclusives, which shouldn't matter. Games are always the same price, exclusive or not

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Put in for my pre order today at Best Buy. $5 down on a controller and had to put $25 down for the system. Not really worried if I have it first or not, I really just want it for March when MLB 14 The Show hits. Though I'll hit amazon to see if there are any games I'd like to pre order as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Apprentice

#2 at my Gamestop.

I also have 2 more on pre-order at Amazon; the $399 launch edition and the $459 Watch Dogs bundle they put up last night. Both of those are for a couple of buddies, though.

Master Sage
    I preordered yesterday, just going with a PS4 and extra controller for now. Not sure what games to get.

preordered mine right after the price announcement through best buy. we'll see if i actually get one or not, but it seemed like they'd accepted it
    best thing is to book early and hope it all works out

Veteran
    I just preordered mine from GameStop and the clerk said it will be coming out November 2013.

Apprentice

Got a local preorder at my Gamestop. Clerk said Sony mentioned controllers and other accessories with be in short supply compared to Console units. I recommend thinking about that extra controller, I remember the days of the N64 launch and it was near impossible to get extra controllers Months out.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    shadowrth

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti View Post
    Anyone know why the bundle with killzone is more expensive than the others on GameStop? Knack is more expensive too.

My only guess is that they're exclusives, which shouldn't matter. Games are always the same price, exclusive or not
    I see a lot of people asking that.you get what is in the picture. Killzone console and another dualshock.

Forum Elder
    I just pre ordered the watch dogs bundle. Expected delivery will be jan 6-8, 2014

Longer than I hoped but I'm glad I won't be fighting any crowds on launch day

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    I just preordered mine from GameStop and the clerk said it will be coming out November 2013.

I hope not, I need to save up some money first! How else will I be able to buy all those different games?!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    I hope not, I need to save up some money first! How else will I be able to buy all those different games?!
    Given the rumors and that Sony already Holiday 2013 and Xbox One being released November, I think November is the most likely date to expect. My suggestion is you save up as much as you can, maybe try and score some little jobs that will earn you some cash?

Thread Information