Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    The only thing wrong with this game.....WALL $#@!ING HACKS!!!!

Everydam game now! Pathetic.
    joke post?

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    joke post?
    Don't mind him

Forum Overseer
    I can't help it! lol

Flaw3d Genius
    joke post?
    No, people like yourself who loves wall hacks in games have $#@!ed it for the rest of us.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Too bad it's an Xbone exclusive. Well jel.

#stoppingTheTrain
    Last edited by Admartian; 06-13-2013 at 00:53.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Elite Member

PSN ID
    Key2001
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Too bad it's an Xbone exclusive. Well jel.

#stoppingTheTrain
    The Division? It is confirmed for the PS4 and the game was running on the PS4 in the video. I believe when it was showed during one of the interviews on Gametrailers live stream it showed it even showed them playing it with a PS4 controller.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryunosuke View Post
    The Division? It is confirmed for the PS4 and the game was running on the PS4 in the video. I believe when it was showed during one of the interviews on Gametrailers live stream it showed it even showed them playing it with a PS4 controller.
    But I've read posts on here to say that it's a great game on Xbox One only. It was written down - on the internet no less - so I took it as fact.

*shrug*
    Last edited by Admartian; 06-13-2013 at 00:53.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Every time I watch the trailer I find something new that I find really cool. This time was just that I finally got to watch it in high resolution, non choppy. Looks even better than I imagined. Can't wait for this to be released. Personally, it interests me more than Watch dogs (interesting game, but WD doesn't resonate with me as well - hopefully I'm proven wrong)
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    This game is a must have, solely based on the videos in the OP. OMG this is going to be amazing.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    We all about dropped bricks.
    And much of a sh... was given! Nice Big R6 and GR fan from way back, old and newer games, so I'm real pleased that this is a Clancy game. And I can't say enough about the demo and all those little details that made it just fierce. I haven't heard too much chat on the audio, that audio is going to be evil through good setups or headsets. I could go on forever about what I loved about that demo, so I'll just say DYAUM. DAYUM. I mean...DAYUM.

DAYUM.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    Every time I watch the trailer I find something new that I find really cool. This time was just that I finally got to watch it in high resolution, non choppy. Looks even better than I imagined. Can't wait for this to be released. Personally, it interests me more than Watch dogs (interesting game, but WD doesn't resonate with me as well - hopefully I'm proven wrong)
    -FatesServant
    I'm not anticipating Watch Dogs, to be honest. For one, it's a cross-gen title so I wouldn't expect any huge leaps, compared to The Division.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 06-13-2013 at 02:24.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Forum Elder
    Items DiceGoogle ChromeNaughty DogBattlefield 3PlayStationPS3 Slim
    im done gaming till my bro set this link on phone my jaw just dropped i look at my wife an said guess what im do father's day she looked at me with??? face and i said im buying my gift on December 31 today

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    I'm not a military FPS fan, but this one has gotten my attention. Not just for the safety-glass-shattering details (which are so cool), but for the way these players interact with each other in co-op. My problem with online co-op is that I never have friends with the same game as me, so I always end up with one of my rag-tag squad having no mic and wanting to rush through the level because they've already played it, one member having a mic but being high or racist, and one squadmate being 12 with no idea how to play the game (this is my typical online-co-op experience). The experience shown in this clip is what I always hope for, though. I like the futuristic touches, as well - the targeting/scanning, the mobile grenades, etc.

Shut up and play games

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    I'm not a military FPS fan, but this one has gotten my attention. Not just for the safety-glass-shattering details (which are so cool), but for the way these players interact with each other in co-op. My problem with online co-op is that I never have friends with the same game as me, so I always end up with one of my rag-tag squad having no mic and wanting to rush through the level because they've already played it, one member having a mic but being high or racist, and one squadmate being 12 with no idea how to play the game (this is my typical online-co-op experience). The experience shown in this clip is what I always hope for, though. I like the futuristic touches, as well - the targeting/scanning, the mobile grenades, etc.
    -Every PS4 comes with a mic
    -Dont join PUGs. Go here or the official forums to land a spot on a team

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    No, people like yourself who loves wall hacks in games have $#@!ed it for the rest of us.
    are u kidding? lol

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    I have always said that WatchDog wasn't a true next-gen game. This is what should be out the door with next-gen. An MMO or MMO-like game is the future.
    I hope they go the route of Driveclub then.. add one month free with the PS+ subscription or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    When this image is minimized it looks 100% real.

Well done Ubisoft. This is now one of my most anticipated games.
    Totally. Except for the reflections. VGs are notorious for that, huh?

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GalapagosaraY View Post
    damn this game looked amazing, so gutted its not coming on PC but mostly that its an MMO, its gonna be hard to keep my fingers off this
    Did u see any PS controller indicator like X,O, square, triangle? Chances are that it was a scripted demo and was running on a high end PC so it will come to the PC. Look at other game like Titanfall, it has Xbox1 button layout and was running on it live.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    Did u see any PS controller indicator like X,O, square, triangle? Chances are that it was a scripted demo and was running on a high end PC so it will come to the PC. Look at other game like Titanfall, it has Xbox1 button layout and was running on it live.
    Don't get my hopes up! Ubisoft haven't confirmed it for PC but have for PS4 and Xbone. It's the main reason I decided to get the PS4 as it looks amazing. Hopefully Ubisoft still release it on PC and just announce it closer to the time.

Ubisoft have been on a roll recently. I remember on these very forums a few years ago people were writing them off as a 2nd tier developer claiming they made no decent games! From the start of this generation i've thought Ubisoft have been one of the best Publishers. Straight away with RB6:V/2 they showed they meant business! Between RB6V, Farcry 2, Prince of Persia and from Assassins Creed 2 onwards, Ubisoft have been able to do no wrong in my eyes.

Elite Member

PSN ID
    Key2001
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    I believe it was stated that it was running on a PS4 and they showed someone using a DS4 controller during the gameplay, why is it so hard to believe that it was running on a PS4?

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Running on the ps4 and was being played with the ds4 with orange light emitting to represent the players health...which is also an orange bar

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Forum Overseer
    I think they may not even have a PC version. Think about it, why need to make it all at the same time when you can port it any time you want? That saves money and time.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's still more feasible to get it done all at once...maybe they may want to see the demand first and the port it over...I don't know how their process really works but I guess having PC as a lead wouldn't always be the case.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I'm not anticipating Watch Dogs, to be honest. For one, it's a cross-gen title so I wouldn't expect any huge leaps, compared to The Division.
    I find it funny when people try to find differences between different platforms. Seriously who gives a ****? Watch dogs looks amazing from the videos posted. Do you really care if the ps4 doesn't have more pixels or some other bs from the other platforms? Enjoy games for what they are. If the dev wants to make changes then good for us. If not then oh well. I personally could care less.

I think the division looks pretty fun. Lots of great games coming out.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    I find it funny when people try to find differences between different platforms. Seriously who gives a ****? Watch dogs looks amazing from the videos posted. Do you really care if the ps4 doesn't have more pixels or some other bs from the other platforms? Enjoy games for what they are. If the dev wants to make changes then good for us. If not then oh well. I personally could care less.

honestly that's a pretty weak argument. why don't you keep a handheld then?

there are plenty of design compromises due to cross-gen engines. cross-gen means that it will work on 8 year old hardware and next-gen...which means that the lowest common denominator is hardware from almost a decade ago. yes, there are going to be design compromises and we have seen that in all games that are cross-gen-engine vs next-gen-engine games.

this is especially true when the title is also coming out for current-gen consoles.

24. Likes Ixion likes this post

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    This game looks great. Hopefully people actually cooperate online like in the video .

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post

Maybe it's not a fair comparison to make. As for the game itself, I don't think the appeal of hacking certain devices will last past the game's story or that the game world will have as much attention to detail as GTA V (which, by the way, isn't a cross-gen title). It's not all about the amount of pixels.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 06-13-2013 at 20:11.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Thread Information