Sad to see a member go like that. I have never and will never support permanent bans. Yes, he was getting too emotional about it but people get over things. Losing a member is worse than anything imo. Not unless someone is here just to troll...yes he was an extreme fan but I don't think he was here just to bash...he was just trying to present his points.
Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
So that is a no.
Yes that is a no lol. Really now? Your argument is that they aren't giving us full retail games for free? Every month? Now I don't have PS+ so I can't speak much for it but I have seen them give out plenty of free games, now how many are retail as opposed to PS1 or PSN, I don't know but maybe someone knows here. What I do know is that the trials of new games and free rentals every month is alone worth a good chunk of the deal.

This month it's Deus Ex: Human Revolution(PS3), Machinarium (PS3), Saints Row: The Third (PS3). I haven't tried two of those games yet, really, it's not that bad. I wouldn't pay for it today but judging from what they may add for the PS4, I'm keep my eyes open for it.

Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
I had not thought about this through, if paying for PS Plus gives us access to Gaikai then it's a fair deal then.
I think it might. Also, if I heard correctly, we'll get a collection of older games too (BC)...can someone back me up on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
You know, some people are saying that + services are worth it. Personally I agree that they've been doing a fantastic job so far with it. But they could have handled this part better. Here is what they should have done: Make online free still for all gamers but deny Gaikai services (Like streaming and recording); cross game chat and cloud unless you pay for their additional services.
As unicron7 said, I forgot about Gaikai, yes, the cloud service costs money too. If they include that, honestly I don't see a problem.

See, I was angry about the share button because I figured it'd be behind a paywall so I wouldn't want to pay just for sharing. Since they're giving it to us a full package, we'll see what the details are and so far I'm realizing that there will be a lot to go with it.

So while I don't care about sharing, I may use it. I have wanted to share in the past. It's very painful to share from consoles. So if this gives us the full advantages of the PS4, fuck sign me up.

Just as a PS+ and online is like, well...maybe, maybe not. But I think we should wait and see. I think we might be getting a lot more goodies than what PS+ is right now.