Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Flaw3d Genius

Had 2 PS4's and 2 Xbox One pre-ordered...

All of them cancelled, one of each were actually for a friend.

Cancelled the Xbox's due to the price, No way in hell am i paying 429 for a games console lol

Cancelled the PS4's after the extremely poor show from Sony last night, Biggest cheer of the night was so we can trade in 2nd hand games or give them to friends lol

Will pick up the Xbone once it hits 349, Will pick up a PS4 once good games start coming out. Disappointing launch i feel for both of them not to mention they both look like $#@!!

First time ever i've not picked up a console at launch...360 & PS3 will do for another year.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I agree $#@! next gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style

I'm sorry you had to cancel...not really.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Yeah!!! $#@! next gen...$#@! it up its stupid ass...

No.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

5. Likes PS4THEWIN likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Wow@believing that's all the exclusive games we will be seeing on the PS4

I totally understand allowing the Xbone though.

7. Likes VayMasters86 likes this post
    Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post

Im sure we'l see more but there is no exclusives that scream buy me on day one. Shame Forza is on Xbox and not PS4

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Seems some people want the $#@!ing world on a plate...seriously.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

10. Likes Thorzilla likes this post
    Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli

Actually, that is all the exclusive games the PS4 will be seeing. If it wasn't shown at E3, then it most likely won't be a launch title.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    So you cancelled the PS4 due to games even though it's basically the best launch lineup of any system ever? Right...

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Im sure we'l see more but there is no exclusives that scream buy me on day one. Shame Forza is on Xbox and not PS4
    And you can't get multi-platform games on the PS4 because?

13. Likes VayMasters86 likes this post
    Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    And you can't get multi-platform games on the PS4 because?
    Why do that when he can already play multi-platform games on his PS3 or Xbox 360? Why are you so pissed that he won't be an early next gen adopter this coming generaton?

Flaw3d Genius
    So you cancelled the PS4 due to games even though it's basically the best launch lineup of any system ever? Right...

Sarcasm doesnt come across well on the internet unless you use smileys.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    PS4 is getting 20 exclusives in its first 12 months and 40 3rd party games with exclusive content.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    All of them cancelled, one of each were actually for a friend.

Cancelled the Xbox's due to the price, No way in hell am i paying 429 for a games console lol

Cancelled the PS4's after the extremely poor show from Sony last night, Biggest cheer of the night was so we can trade in 2nd hand games or give them to friends lol

Will pick up the Xbone once it hits 349, Will pick up a PS4 once good games start coming out. Disappointing launch i feel for both of them not to mention they both look like $#@!!

First time ever i've not picked up a console at launch...360 & PS3 will do for another year.

sony has the biggest and best line up of first party devs on the planet.

you think they're all sitting around with their tumbs up their butts or something?

you can head over to TBW's E3 rating thread and see i gave sony an F for the show, but to say they have no games is just laughable...
    their first party studios carried their SUPER expensive PS3 in its early days all on their lonesome!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    Why do that when he can already play multi-platform games on his PS3 or Xbox 360? Why are you so pissed that he won't be an early next gen adopter this coming generaton?
    lol. Why ever buy a new console then? let's all stick with our PS3's.

I'm not pissed off, I aint buying one at launch either. But his reason is stupid.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    Actually, that is all the exclusive games the PS4 will be seeing. If it wasn't shown at E3, then it most likely won't be a launch title.
    As Shu said 20 exclusives, 12 of which are new ips in the first year. Considering how transparent Sony has been, and taking into account the almost community manager role that Shu has, I am inclined to believe him.

Looks like OP is only really interested in Forza anyway. Anything could have been shown at PS4s preffer but it wouldn't have mattered apparently.

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life in this thread that Ill never get back . I thought I was done making dumb decisions

Flaw3d Genius
    As Shu said 20 exclusives, 12 of which are new ips in the first year. Considering how transparent Sony has been, and taking into account the almost community manager role that Shu has, I am inclined to believe him.

Looks like OP is only really interested in Forza anyway. Anything could have been shown at PS4s preffer but it wouldn't have mattered apparently.

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life in this thread that Ill never get back . I thought I was done making dumb decisions
    Well Forza is an incredible game, If it was on a console that was 349 i would not be cancelling preorders.

Driveclub is a big risk to take, Alot of money gone if i dont like it....While Forza...Well you know how incredible Forza's are.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Well Forza is an incredible game, If it was on a console that was 349 i would not be cancelling preorders.

Driveclub is a big risk to take, Alot of money gone if i dont like it....While Forza...Well you know how incredible Forza's are.
    Drive Club involves zero risk because PS+ subscribers are getting it as part of the PS4 Instant Game Collection IIRC...or did I dream that??

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Drive club is also free on psn+ on day one of launch. And you know it offers value for money. Problem solved.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Drive Club involves zero risk because PS+ subscribers are getting it as part of the PS4 Instant Game Collection IIRC...or did I dream that??
    Yeah but you still need to buy a 349 console to play it, If it turns out rubbish compared to Forza im going to feel very hard done by.

Veteran
    If Forza is truly all you care about then why pre order a PS4 in the first place. You make no sense to me

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Yeah but you still need to buy a 349 console to play it, If it turns out rubbish compared to Forza im going to feel very hard done by.
    If your descision ishinging on a racing game it's probably not the right time.

Flaw3d Genius
    If Forza is truly all you care about then why pre order a PS4 in the first place. You make no sense to me
    It's not all i care about but for me personally it is the stand out game out of all launch titles, It's the one exclusive game that is no doubt going to be great. Had GT6 been coming out for PS4 i' be all over it.

I was expecting more from Sony hence why i preordered, Last night's show seemed more about rubbing MS's face in the DRM dirt than showing off amazing games. As i say PS4 got cancelled due to lack of good games at launch.

27. Likes Foraeli likes this post
    Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    lol. Why ever buy a new console then? let's all stick with our PS3's.

I'm not pissed off, I aint buying one at launch either. But his reason is stupid.
    I don't see how anyone is stupid for not buying the PS4 for multiplatform games, especially when the same multiplatform game is available for PC @ 60fps. Nothing on the PS4 is really jumping out at him as a killer app, and so he is going to wait a year before actually one when better games will release. You are just acting up because won't be an early adopter of the PS4 and Xbox One.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    It's not all i care about but for me personally it is the stand out game out of all launch titles, It's the one exclusive game that is no doubt going to be great. Had GT6 been coming out for PS4 i' be all over it.

I was expecting more from Sony hence why i preordered, Last night's show seemed more about rubbing MS's face in the DRM dirt than showing off amazing games. As i say PS4 got cancelled due to lack of good games at launch.
    there's still two more trade shows this year...one of which Microsoft doesn't even attend (usually)

the last guardian has been leaked, its a japanese based game so it's a good place to show it.
    GT6 goes down VERY well in the EU so gamescom is a good place to reveal it....

wait until all is out in the open before you make brash decisions
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Honestly it's better to not be an early adopter, let everyone else deal with the early failure rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

31. Likes Foraeli likes this post

Thread Information