Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    Why do that when he can already play multi-platform games on his PS3 or Xbox 360? Why are you so pissed that he won't be an early next gen adopter this coming generaton?
    There are like two multiplats that will also be on current consoles. The rest of the games are going to be on next-gen consoles and better.

Well, have fun playing these 7+ year old consoles while we enjoy massive online multiplayer games.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    I don't fault you flaw3d. The current launch titles don't do anything for me as well.

If none of the launch titles interest someone why would they spend $400 to buy the system at launch? Just to be part of the "I got mine on launch day" club? IMO that's just stupid.

Wait til it has games that interest you then buy it. Hell, it may even be cheaper then.
    I went back on my word, Now i have 4 of each ordered...Hoping to make alot of money this Chrimbo

I am going to keep one console though...Right now it seems The One has the edge for me with a better launch due to Forza 5 and dedicated servers, I wish Sony would speak up more about their online service.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    I went back on my word, Now i have 4 of each ordered...Hoping to make alot of money this Chrimbo

I am going to keep one console though...Right now it seems The One has the edge for me with a better launch due to Forza 5 and dedicated servers, I wish Sony would speak up more about their online service.
    I never thought Forza was that great... and much less a reason for you to make 'bank' from it. Good luck to you, though.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I went back on my word, Now i have 4 of each ordered...Hoping to make alot of money this Chrimbo I am going to keep one console though...Right now it seems The One has the edge for me with a better launch due to Forza 5 and dedicated servers, I wish Sony would speak up more about their online service.
    As much as I like the Forza series one game isnt enough to make me buy a 500 dollar console.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    I hope the ps4 is as plentiful in supply as the rumors are suggesting.

Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    I hope the ps4 is as plentiful in supply as the rumors are suggesting.
    Me too. I preordered early at Gamestop so I should be good for launch day.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    I don't fault you flaw3d. The current launch titles don't do anything for me as well.

If none of the launch titles interest someone why would they spend $400 to buy the system at launch? Just to be part of the "I got mine on launch day" club? IMO that's just stupid.

Wait til it has games that interest you then buy it. Hell, it may even be cheaper then.
    This exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

PSN ID
    Phillyblunz
    Early failure rates? You must have been a 360 early adopter, or at least bought one in the first 3 years = guaranteed over 50% to fail.

PS3 didnt have that problem, IMHO the first model ps3's were the most durable and undoubtedly best sku's of them all.

I rebought a 60GB not too long ago and have been lovin it silly with ps2 games, back when split screen meant something.

Forum Overseer
    PS2 wasn't big on split screen...Xbox was where it was at and Nintendo GC.

PSN ID
    Phillyblunz
    I also am not too pumped about the launch games.

I worry about all the great franchises that could have been, that Sony let die on ps3.

I want them to announce Heavenly Sword 2, And a LAIR sequel, I want a Starwars Battlefront release date and a promise of exclusive content on ps4 before I can justify the purchase.

I already have Gran turismo 5 so Drive club, forza, blah, blah mean nothing to me.

If Starwars Battlefront was a launch game and exclusive to ps4 I would have preordered one long ago.

cheers.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyblunz View Post
    I want a Starwars Battlefront release date and a promise of exclusive content on ps4 before I can justify the purchase.
    Very specific man lol. So if they did have Starwars Battlefront but the content wasn't exclusive, you still wouldn't get it? What if we just didn't know? They have to promise it? I'm just having fun.

Well, Battlefront is on PS2, why go next-gen anyway? Since you are happy with a current gen GT5 and no other racer can take its place.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    All of them cancelled, one of each were actually for a friend.

Cancelled the Xbox's due to the price, No way in hell am i paying 429 for a games console lol

Cancelled the PS4's after the extremely poor show from Sony last night, Biggest cheer of the night was so we can trade in 2nd hand games or give them to friends lol

Will pick up the Xbone once it hits 349, Will pick up a PS4 once good games start coming out. Disappointing launch i feel for both of them not to mention they both look like $#@!!

First time ever i've not picked up a console at launch...360 & PS3 will do for another year.
    number one I wish I hit the lottery so I could preorder 2 of each like u man lol. I just don't see how u can't be hyped for next gen regardless of if u prefer Xbox or ps. that's like, inhumane bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Thread Information