Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Forum Sage
    The Sith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    7,541
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    15,376 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple

    Final Fantasy XV & Kingdom Hearts 3 Coming To Xbox One

    Last edited by The Sith; 06-11-2013 at 19:11.

    uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

  2. #2
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    I cant believe people still buy Final Fantasy rubbish.

  3. #3
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    28,649 (0 Banked)

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    A1ANDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Yorkshire
    PSN ID
    ANDYENG
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    3,120 (0 Banked)
    I thought they said it was a play station exclusive during there press conference? I'm glad its coming to xbox one though.

  5. #5
    Forum Sage
    The Sith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    7,541
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    15,376 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ANDY View Post
    I thought they said it was a play station exclusive during there press conference? I'm glad its coming to xbox one though.
    During the announcement he only says coming to ps4 didn't say exclusively for ps4 .

    uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

  6. #6
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,675
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    40,911 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I bet the Xbox faithful are ecstatic about this

  7. #7
    Superior Member
    Tibiquera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    3,718 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ANDY View Post
    I thought they said it was a play station exclusive during there press conference? I'm glad its coming to xbox one though.
    That was FF XIV.

  8. #8
    YouTube Editor
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    14,931
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    8,897 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Should spark more sales, but I am curious now if one system will offer something different compared to the other. It is becoming more common for one version of the game to be classified as "better" due to timed exclusive content, system specific content, etc.

    8 years and counting!

  9. #9
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    I bet the Xbox faithful are ecstatic about this
    I imagine as ecstatic as the PS faithful no doubt.

  10. #10
    Elite Member
    FatesServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Posts
    1,898
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    9,663 (0 Banked)
    I am quite cool with this. Unlike with the whole FFXIII one system will hurt the other debacle debate that went down, I don't see that as an issue here. I do not believe that any game that comes out to either console is ONLY achievable on that console (minus gameplay mechanics, Kinect adds some variety Sony can't perfectly match). So, FFXV, which should hopefully launch relatively soon is going to be the best that it can be, on both systems, at the time it releases. Sure, I'd love to have had exclusivity, but it's not what happened, so I've got to accept that. More players, more sales. Hopefully this means there will be a larger initial market for the game, and word of mouth will promote or criticize the game as it deserves. In an ideal situation, that will help shape the future of Final Fantasy Games. I will focus on the positive, and say congratulations gamers, enjoy what you have.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

  11. #11
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,120
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    16,659 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    For FF15 I can see that went multi with it to try to make some money because with all this time it dam sure will not recoup the lost if only on Sony. KH3, well KH has technically been multiplatform just not the number series so no biggie but mean Xbox will prob see the HD remakes or else makes no sense as if people missed them for PS2 they will have no clue whats going on. I think it will sell more on PS4 for both.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  12. #12
    Forum Elder
    Venger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    2,897 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Personally couldn't care less, getting kind m'eh on the third party multiplats, they aren't remotely where these systems will shine anymore. Considering how much financial trouble SE is in this doesn't come as much of a surprise, especially this early in a new generation where the single plat instal base is going to be anemic at the best of times, and for something as niche as a JRPG are going to be even worse. The only real surprise is that there wasn't an unrelated FFXV already.

    I suspect for the first couple years the next gen platforms will be about comparable, it won't be till third year when the first party offerings really start to show the differences. So give largely even platforms this early in the cycle I doubt SE is good enough anymore to really lose any potential to multiplat, unless things are far more different than we think I'm expecting virtually identical games.

  13. #13
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    Personally couldn't care less, getting kind m'eh on the third party multiplats, they aren't remotely where these systems will shine anymore. Considering how much financial trouble SE is in this doesn't come as much of a surprise, especially this early in a new generation where the single plat instal base is going to be anemic at the best of times, and for something as niche as a JRPG are going to be even worse. The only real surprise is that there wasn't an unrelated FFXV already.

    I suspect for the first couple years the next gen platforms will be about comparable, it won't be till third year when the first party offerings really start to show the differences. So give largely even platforms this early in the cycle I doubt SE is good enough anymore to really lose any potential to multiplat, unless things are far more different than we think I'm expecting virtually identical games.
    I found this last gen to have 3rd party/multiplat games to be superior to first party exclusives for all 8 years so far.

  14. #14
    Forum Elder
    Venger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    2,897 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I found this last gen to have 3rd party/multiplat games to be superior to first party exclusives for all 8 years so far.

    You a 360 only player then? Or you just don't like games like Uncharted 2?

  15. #15
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    28,649 (0 Banked)
    never cared for the Final Fantasy games, but interested in Kindom Hearts.

    for those in the know, (and it may not be so in this game) do the KH's games have random fights/attacks as your travailing around?

  16. #16
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,950
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,946 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    for those in the know, (and it may not be so in this game) do the KH's games have random fights/attacks as your travailing around?
    No, the enemies are on the field, just like an action game.

    Although that doesn't mean enemies won't surprise you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.