A great video with a lot of useful info, it's about 30 mins and shows where CCP are at.
TL;DR from dust forums:
- UI Imrovements
- Weapon range system improvements
- New dropsuit roles - Pilot (vehicle bonus) & Commando ("dual heavy weapon weilding medium", not sure what is meant by this, 18:1
- Two new terrian texture sets
- Engine performance upgrades
- "Rapid Fire Updates" - *MOST LIKELY* once a month iterations ("these are not bug fixes, these are enhancements to the game")
- Welcome screen added
- "Daily Bonus"
- Progression updates (mail alerts, corp battles, etc. upon login)
- New battle finder screen
- Matchmaking - Greater focus on team balance (gear as a criteria)
- Prioritize matchmaking with friends
- New vehicle roles ("Destroyers" were given as one example - anti-air HAV with faster tracking / RoF)
- New Infrastructure (Research, Production)
Results 1 to 4 of 4
E3 Special Presentation - CCP Games (Video)
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Pacific Isles of Doceness
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
i wish they'd hurry the $#@! up with their timeline
if they said "next couple of months all this would be in the game" i'd be super psyched. but it looks like it will trickle down throughout an entire year.
when will all the race variants be in the game!
i like what im hearing, just not the pace that im hearing
Sounds like it'll be fun!
I think I'm going to start saving my SP and see what arrives in July. I hope it's on the 4th...perfect b-day present.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)