I got a two part question for you guys. I'm just curious because I have actually thought about what it would take for me to stop buying games period and where my lines are But....

I have been thinking about all the info about the xbone and ps4. I have read a lot about fans not too happy about DRM with the xbox one. I have seen several youtube vids about the subject of not buying the xbox one until changes are made. But I want to know despite all the stuff that has been announced and is in the works with the xbox one,...Why are you an xbox fan? Is it because your friends got one and you just went with it and jumped on the ship. Is it the games like Halo or Gears of war that keep you buying xbox stuff? is it simply because you got it before playstation and just prefer it because you are used to it?

I am just curious because never have a seen that loyal of a following for something that they can pretty much tell the customer what they can and cannot do and STILL have people wanting to buy their product. I'm not bashing anyone for wanting one. I actually have both PS3 and Xbox 360. I prefer the ps3. I think I have a total of 3 or 5 games for the xbox and way more for my ps3. I will say the reason I even bought an xbox was because some of the multi platform games looked a little better on the 360 than the ps3. But to me the ps3 exclusives killed the 360, Metal Gear solid 4 being one of those and to me the graphics were better with the exlusives that playstation offered vs xbox. But I am just curious to know what would it take for you guys to say, " enough is enough, im no longer buying xbox products such as the xbox one." Where do you draw the line, or is there a line? Are you too invested and can't stop buying games? If the future of video games is what MS's outlook is, then I won't buy anything in the future. Once what MS is trying to implement now becomes the normal way of doing things, then i won't continue to buy or play games in the future. That is just me. What about you? Chime in. im curious to know.