Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    the family should be the main focus and them getting justice

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    the family should be the main focus and them getting justice
    what justice?

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    what justice?
    i sadly think you speak the truth friend... But for their own peace off mind and yet it will destroy them trying to seek it out

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    There will likely be rioting one way or another, but it will get insane if he's cleared of everything. I can see some the shit hitting the fan.. Rodney King levels of unrest.
    They can riot in their own neighborhood if they want or other liberal control gun control state. Go anywhere else than we gonna have 1000 more Trayvon Martin case coming up. As for Rodney King riot, they never got to Korea town.

I can see Al Sharpton saying dump shit like: "Yes they were rioting and burning down shop, but they didn't deserve to be shot with a .44 magnum! Plus, this whole thing was started by Zimmerman, so anyone protecting themselves during the riot with a gun is a wannbe cop. Who hunnted down and stalk rioters who just trying to release their anger."

Mean while Jessie Jackson respone: "They setup this trial so we can riot and then shoot us. It a setup! The cops was in on it, and so was the KKK, NRA, Conservative, Bush, Michael Jackson, NASA, and Narnia!"

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    i sadly think you speak the truth friend... But for their own peace off mind and yet it will destroy them trying to seek it out
    They want this guy to pay for something he isn't responsible for.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yep and mean while...http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...ivated-attack/
    Four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sunday morning.
    The incident initially was reported by police as a hit-and-run death over the weekend, but the narrative changed drastically Tuesday after the arrests of four teenagers on murder charges.
    Jekari Oshay Strozier, 19; Antonio Shantwan Pass, 18; and Johnathan Donald Anthony, 18; all from Mableton, are in the Cobb County jail without bonds on charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act.
    The fourth suspect, 18-year-old Kemonta Bonds of Mableton, turned himself in to police Tuesday afternoon.
    They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36, of Mableton and all but Bonds were arrested Monday afternoon by Cobb County investigators.
    According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.
    While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.
    They then walked away from Chellew, “leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.

Perps where all Black and the guy was white. If this was reverse press would be eating this up.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran

So the law protects him for a muder

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    It's mostly true, actually. I've done the homework on this. Granted, 'violent crime' as a legal definition of crime varies between the US and the UK but in many instances they have it worse.

A safe assessment would be "It's not any better in the UK than it is in the US."

I'd be curious to see the sources on UK infantry having more friendly fire issues than the US, though.

As for Zimmerman, there is massive political pressure to convict him of something. He won't get murder.. Maybe manslaughter or something stupid like 'abuse of a child' i dunno. There will likely be rioting one way or another, but it will get insane if he's cleared of everything.

I can see some the shit hitting the fan.. Rodney King levels of unrest.
    I live in one of the cities he keeps mentioning about violence.
    And suggesting gun crime isn't as high as British media allegedly lies about in a thread that involves gun crime that USA media is all over is both ironic and idiotic.
    Last edited by keefy; 07-12-2013 at 02:18.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    They can riot in their own neighborhood if they want or other liberal control gun control state. Go anywhere else than we gonna have 1000 more Trayvon Martin case coming up. As for Rodney King riot, they never got to Korea town.

I can see Al Sharpton saying dump shit like: "Yes they were rioting and burning down shop, but they didn't deserve to be shot with a .44 magnum! Plus, this whole thing was started by Zimmerman, so anyone protecting themselves during the riot with a gun is a wannbe cop. Who hunnted down and stalk rioters who just trying to release their anger."

Mean while Jessie Jackson respone: "They setup this trial so we can riot and then shoot us. It a setup! The cops was in on it, and so was the KKK, NRA, Conservative, Bush, Michael Jackson, NASA, and Narnia!"
    seriously? you think people who riot and burn down shops should all be shot dead? wtf is wrong with people nowadays. Fucking anarchists.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I live in one of the cities he keeps mentioning about violence.
    And suggesting gun crime isn't as high as British media allegedly lies about in a thread that involves gun crime that USA media is all over is both ironic and idiotic.
    Irony I will give you, but idiotic? Please.

Our net homicide rate, given our enormous geography and population (and density of urban areas), is reasonable.

Firearms have nothing to do with it. Never have.

Case in point: UK

@Sufi

I agree with him. People destroying private property, looting and assaulting others definitely deserve whatever comes to them. For instance, look at what the Koreans did during the Rodney King riots. Defending their shops with lethal force is just fine by me.
    Awesome techno and dubstep! Visit: http://Solkrieg.com
    Latest Song: Lady GaGa's Monster Dubstep!

Supreme Veteran

Look at Martin Luther King and it explains all

PSU Technical Advisor
    Look at Martin Luther King and it explains all
    I don't follow.
    Awesome techno and dubstep! Visit: http://Solkrieg.com
    Latest Song: Lady GaGa's Monster Dubstep!

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Irony I will give you, but idiotic? Please.

Our net homicide rate, given our enormous geography and population (and density of urban areas), is reasonable.

Firearms have nothing to do with it. Never have.

Case in point: UK

@Sufi

I agree with him. People destroying private property, looting and assaulting others definitely deserve whatever comes to them. For instance, look at what the Koreans did during the Rodney King riots. Defending their shops with lethal force is just fine by me.
    Firearms have nothing to do with this case?
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    So the law protects him for a muder
    There is a difference between murder and defending your own life.

Extreme Poster
    @Sufi

if someone's life is threatened then I understand. but shooting people for destroying "things" isn't just. we have laws in place for a good reason. this is an extremist thinking.

16. Likes Rapture wishes they had posted this first.
    Superior Member
    Defending your life ? From an unarmed teen that was walking home with a pack of skittles ? That doesn't make logical sense.

And whether or not you think he's guilty of murder, you have to realize he's guilty of something. I hope they convict the moron of manslaughter.

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by skyballin View Post
    Defending your life ? From an unarmed teen that was walking home with a pack of skittles ? That doesn't make logical sense.

And whether or not you think he's guilty of murder, you have to realize he's guilty of something. I hope they convict the moron of manslaughter.
    He didn't shoot Martin while Martin was walking home with a pack of skittles. He didn't do anything wrong that deserved for him to be attacked by Martin.

Supreme Veteran

COLOR! and FEAR!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    @sufi, @fear. I can entertain that assuming race would be premature during the time the events happened. however, the events that unfolded afterwards had EVERYTHING to do with race. the chief of police. Lee, in an interview with CNN said that there was EXTREME pressure to make an arrest, regardless of if it stuck or not.

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    COLOR! and FEAR!
    Is that for you personally?

Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    @sufi, @fear. I can entertain that assuming race would be premature during the time the events happened. however, the events that unfolded afterwards had EVERYTHING to do with race. the chief of police. Lee, in an interview with CNN said that there was EXTREME pressure to make an arrest, regardless of if it stuck or not.
    I agree with ya. The race issue was the only reason charges were filed.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    He didn't shoot Martin while Martin was walking home with a pack of skittles. He didn't do anything wrong that deserved for him to be attacked by Martin.
    I agree. and hey, the fact being that Martin had THC in his system probably had nothing to do with acting irrationally

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    and my last post in this thread as I'm tired of it. both people defend both ways, most without any education of the law or the judicial process. I think this horse has been beaten to death. if the guy gets convicted of any charges they pull out of their ass, the people with any sense will know why. and if he gets off of all charges, we know what people will say. point blank period so END OF STORY

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    I agree. and hey, the fact being that Martin had THC in his system probably had nothing to do with acting irrationally
    Add the info that the prosecution was allowed to introduce about Zim identifying the person he was looking at as black, or punks getting away with things, etc., yet Martins comment about crazy ass cracker following him isn't allowed. Goodness.

There isn't any evidence that goes against Zimmerman. Period. Not a single piece of actual evidence.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    How do you know that? I don't think martin was doing anything that required 911 to be called in the first place. Like I said before, 2nd degree murder will be difficult but he may go down for manslaughter.

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    How do you know that? I don't think martin was doing anything that required 911 to be called in the first place. Like I said before, 2nd degree murder will be difficult but he may go down for manslaughter.
    How do you know he did?

There's a huge percent of things called into 911 that doesn't necessarily need 911 services, but the calls are still made. I seriously doubt manslaughter will be done either. There's just too much evidence that backs up his claim of self defense. Actual, solid, real life evidence.

If there was a way for the prosecution to prove that he shot Martin without an actual threat to his own life, and he just freaked out and shot him when Martin got aggressive, then I'd agree that manslaughter would be plausible. However, it doesn't go that way. There isn't anything actually past circumstantial that the prosecution has on its plate.

Thread Information