View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 54.55%
  • No

    10 45.45%
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71727 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 978
  1. #401
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    That's not true and it's not his job to determine whether their is enough evidence. Remember, the lead investigator wanted to charge him that same night because he didn't believe Zimmerman's version of the event. He was over ruled by the state attorney. The state attorney excused himself from the case because of all the backlash and it was turned over to seminole county state attorney. Some of the outrage was because correct procedures were not followed.
    The police bring the case to the state attorney. This is stuff you're not familiar with. We take our investigations to them to try and get the charges filed. It was turned over to the special prosecutor because of all the racial politics going on.




  2. #402
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,229
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,891 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    The police bring the case to the state attorney. This is stuff you're not familiar with. We take our investigations to them to try and get the charges filed. It was turned over to the special prosecutor because of all the racial politics going on.
    I am familiar with the procedures. It wasn't turned over because of racial politics. One of the problems was that the police department wasn't treating it like a homicide when they should have from the beginning. Regardless if he says it was self defense you still have to follow correct procedures. It was clear that they didn't do that in the beginning.

  3. #403
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I am familiar with the procedures. It wasn't turned over because of racial politics. One of the problems was that the police department wasn't treating it like a homicide when they should have from the beginning. Regardless if he says it was self defense you still have to follow correct procedures. It was clear that they didn't do that in the beginning.
    No you don't have to treat it as something that it doesn't appear to be. They shouldn't treat it as a homicide if it wasn't one. If they have the story, the evidence that supports it, then that's how it goes. Until the racial $#@! came across the media, public outcry from people that don't really know $#@!, etc., then it gets turned over to someone that will bring charges w/o a chance to actually get a conviction.

    Now it'll be out of their hands, they can claim they did everything, etc blah blah blah. It's the jury's fault if he isn't convicted, blah blah.




  4. #404
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,505
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    2,705 (0 Banked)
    A little something to bring people in line as to what is really going on.

    http://www.independentsentinel.com/o...nst-zimmerman/

    Racial politics is confirmed.

  5. #405
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's been confirmed since the day it was turned over beyond the local agency that responded to it.

    You know it's confirmed when the President says his son would look like Trayvon Martin. What a freakin' moron. I guess he doesn't care about the actual character of the person he's politically supporting lol.




  6. #406
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,229
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,891 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    No you don't have to treat it as something that it doesn't appear to be. They shouldn't treat it as a homicide if it wasn't one. If they have the story, the evidence that supports it, then that's how it goes. Until the racial $#@! came across the media, public outcry from people that don't really know $#@!, etc., then it gets turned over to someone that will bring charges w/o a chance to actually get a conviction.

    Now it'll be out of their hands, they can claim they did everything, etc blah blah blah. It's the jury's fault if he isn't convicted, blah blah.
    But you are failing to realize that there were no witnesses to the shooting so they can't just take his word for it. You are ignoring the fact that he was to be charged that same night because right away the homicide investigator didn't believe him. Charges were being brought regardless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    A little something to bring people in line as to what is really going on.

    http://www.independentsentinel.com/o...nst-zimmerman/

    Racial politics is confirmed.
    Oh gosh...now it's Obama's fault....lol

    Of course race is involved. It always a factor in this country.

  7. #407
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    But you are failing to realize that there were no witnesses to the shooting so they can't just take his word for it. You are ignoring the fact that he was to be charged that same night because right away the homicide investigator didn't believe him. Charges were being brought regardless.
    I'm not failing on any aspect of this case at all. I have a unique perspective on this. You're acting like the media here. I never said they just took his story, and left it alone after that. ffs.




  8. #408
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,270
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,102 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    It's been confirmed since the day it was turned over beyond the local agency that responded to it.

    You know it's confirmed when the President says his son would look like Trayvon Martin. What a freakin' moron. I guess he doesn't care about the actual character of the person he's politically supporting lol.
    Yea I agree that the president should not have done that.

  9. #409
    Elite Guru
    X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    8,738 (0 Banked)
    Wow cant believe some of the $#@! Im reading.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

  10. #410
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Yea I agree that the president should not have done that.
    Well, he's the President and he can have a son that is a racist weed user.




  11. #411
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,229
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,891 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm not failing on any aspect of this case at all. I have a unique perspective on this. You're acting like the media here. I never said they just took his story, and left it alone after that. ffs.
    But you are acting like they had no reason to bring charges and it was all racial. You think that his story should stand as it is. The law doesn't work that way. I'm not totally in the dark on this stuff. I do have cops in my family. One detective, one swat, and another at the federal level.

    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    It's been confirmed since the day it was turned over beyond the local agency that responded to it.

    You know it's confirmed when the President says his son would look like Trayvon Martin. What a freakin' moron. I guess he doesn't care about the actual character of the person he's politically supporting lol.
    I don't see nothing wrong with what he said. It's not like he said Zimmerman was guilty.

    But, obviously, this is a tragedy,” he added, noting that we all have to “do some soul searching to find out why something like this happened.”
    “I think every parent in America,” he said, “should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative to investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together — federal, state, and local — to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.” He noted that he was glad that the Justice Department had stepped in to investigate the specifics of the case.
    “But my main message,” he added, “is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon. And, you know, I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we’re going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.”
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/barack-ob...-like-trayvon/




    Absolutely nothing wrong with that. How the hell does that make him a moron?
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 07-13-2013 at 02:07.

  12. #412
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    But you are acting like they had no reason to bring charges and it was all racial. You think that his story should stand as it is. The law doesn't work that way. I'm not totally in the dark on this stuff. I do have cops in my family. One detective, one swat, and another at the federal level.
    The Police Chief was fired because the city commissioners requested charges be filed, he said that there wasn't probably cause to file the charges. Corey was appointed to do it, and she kept actual evidence a secret in order to get the charges file WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE, and the entire trial proves that there isn't any evidence against Zimmerman.

    Story should stand unless there is something that goes against it. The law does work that way. You don't just make arrests because you don't believe his story. You have to have something actually tangible to support taking someones freedom away and charging them for a crime.

    Goodness. I'm not ACTING like they had no reason to bring charges.. it's a FACT they had no real reason to charge Zimmerman.




  13. #413
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    1,088 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    $#@! Obama and $#@! the Zimmer family, this innocent person died because an asswhole used the STAND YOUR GROUND LAW to his advantage and knew he would be safe from the law, because he did it by the law
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  14. #414
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    $#@! Obama and $#@! the Zimmer family, this innocent person died because an asswhole used the STAND YOUR GROUND LAW to his advantage and knew he would be safe from the law, because he did it by the law
    What if there was a video that showed Zimmerman standing there talking to Martin, and then Martin attacked him? Would that be enough for you to understand what happened?

    How would you feel if you were the one on trial and you couldn't do anything except tell the truth? You were attacked and defended yourself. No one wants to believe you.




  15. #415
    Elite Guru
    X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    8,738 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    What if there was a video that showed Zimmerman standing there talking to Martin, and then Martin attacked him? Would that be enough for you to understand what happened?
    You actually believe martin attacked zimmerman?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

  16. #416
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    You actually believe martin attacked zimmerman?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Based on the physical evidence. yes.




  17. #417
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,270
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,102 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Based on the physical evidence. yes.
    but the thing is, you feel that there could be other scenarios when it came to the idea that his hands should've had blood cause they were on his face but you feel that there's no other scenario in this situation. Isn't that hypocrisy?
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    What if there was a video that showed Zimmerman standing there talking to Martin, and then Martin attacked him? Would that be enough for you to understand what happened?
    What if they showed a video where Zimmerman pushes him and then slaps his face then you see Martin attacking him back.

    Would that be enough for you to stop assuming?

    How would you feel if you were the one on trial and you couldn't do anything except tell the truth? You were attacked and defended yourself. No one wants to believe you.
    It seems like it's the other way around...seems like no one believes that he did anything wrong.

    At this point, I think we should stop saying that he's telling the truth 100%. Maybe he made an honest mistake but he definitely isn't telling the entire story. No one would either. Maybe he is innocent but his story could be interpreted wrong or no one would believe it. Either way, his story does not sound completely believable to me.

    I do think that he feared for his life and he didn't just shoot him because he wanted him dead. I think he made a mistake since he was a rookie.

  18. #418
    Elite Guru
    X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    8,738 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Based on the physical evidence. yes.
    Wow lmao!! So a 16 year old boy pound a 28 yr old 200 pound MMA trained fighter head in the ground? Really?

    Galaxy S4
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

  19. #419
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    What if they showed a video where Zimmerman pushes him and then slaps his face then you see Martin attacking him back.

    Would that be enough for you to stop assuming?


    It seems like it's the other way around...seems like no one believes that he did anything wrong.

    At this point, I think we should stop saying that he's telling the truth 100%. Maybe he made an honest mistake but he definitely isn't telling the entire story. No one would either. Maybe he is innocent but his story could be interpreted wrong or no one would believe it. Either way, his story does not sound completely believable to me.

    I do think that he feared for his life and he didn't just shoot him because he wanted him dead. I think he made a mistake since he was a rookie.
    There's a difference between being pushed and slapped in the face, and then retaliating.

    So, I'm following you and eventually, we meet. We talk, and I push you. What is the next step? You are away from me at that point, I've pushed you. Where do we go from there? You're not in slapping distance because I've pushed you away from me.

    I'm not going by whether he's telling the truth about his story. I'm going by his story, and the actual physical and forensic evidence involved that we know. That put together backs up the story. That's all we can do. We can't assume anything in order to determine whether he is found guilty or not. You have a certain criteria to look at, examine all the evidence and testimony, and provide a verdict based on that.

    He didn't have to fear for his life. He had to at least have a fear of great bodily injury. I would fear that automatically if someone was beating my head into the ground. That's just me I guess.




  20. #420
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    1,088 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    What if there was a video that showed Zimmerman standing there talking to Martin, and then Martin attacked him? Would that be enough for you to understand what happened?

    How would you feel if you were the one on trial and you couldn't do anything except tell the truth? You were attacked and defended yourself. No one wants to believe you.
    Still no reason to murder a person in cold blood
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  21. #421
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Still no reason to murder a person in cold blood
    If someone is beating you and you are on the ground, and he's on top, you would just lay there and take it?




  22. #422
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,229
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,891 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    The Police Chief was fired because the city commissioners requested charges be filed, he said that there wasn't probably cause to file the charges. Corey was appointed to do it, and she kept actual evidence a secret in order to get the charges file WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE, and the entire trial proves that there isn't any evidence against Zimmerman.
    Which he was wrong about because there was probable cause. I believe if there was no evidence that this guy would never had gone to trial.
    [Story should stand unless there is something that goes against it. The law does work that way. You don't just make arrests because you don't believe his story. You have to have something actually tangible to support taking someones freedom away and charging them for a crime.

    Goodness. I'm not ACTING like they had no reason to bring charges.. it's a FACT they had no real reason to charge Zimmerman.
    But that's the thing. They did have that. You think the first investigator had nothing? He was the first investigator to interview and doubted Zimmerman's story and took it to the state. It was denied. That's when the $#@! started.

    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    If someone is beating you and you are on the ground, and he's on top, you would just lay there and take it?
    i wouldn't take it but I wouldn't shoot him in the heart either.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 07-13-2013 at 02:42.

  23. #423
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    1,088 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    If someone is beating you and you are on the ground, and he's on top, you would just lay there and take it?

    Is there Proof
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  24. #424
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Which he was wrong about because there was probable cause. I believe if there was no evidence that this guy would never had gone to trial.

    But that's the thing. They did have that. You think the first investigator had nothing? He was the first investigator to interview and doubted Zimmerman's story and took it to the state. It was denied. That's when the $#@! started.
    You can file charges without probable cause from the level they did. They are the ones who sign the warrants for the charges. It's all in how they write the affidavits.

    The police chief did send this to the state attorney, and they all determined there wasn't enough probable cause to warrant charges at that time.
    Anyways... the lead detective stated that he, Serino, didn't think there was enough evidence to charge Zimmerman, and he was being pressured by others in the department. He was transferred from his position at his request due to this. So no, based on his own statements, I don't think he had enough to charge Zimmerman.


    Just read this part:'
    On March 13, 2012, Chris Serino sent a capias request to the state's attorney recommending charges of negligent manslaughter against Zimmerman, though Serino maintains he did not believe they had the evidence to support those charges and that manslaughter was only included in the capias in order for the prosecutor's office to continue with their own investigation.[114][115][10][116] The capias states, "the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and waited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern". "There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter."[117] The State Attorney's office initially determined there was insufficient evidence to charge Zimmerman and did not file charges based on the capias request.[116][118][119]
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Is there Proof
    Proof of what? I'm literally asking you... if someone has you down on the ground and is beating your head into the sidewalk, are you just going to let them continuously do it?




  25. #425
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,270
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,102 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    There's a difference between being pushed and slapped in the face, and then retaliating.

    So, I'm following you and eventually, we meet. We talk, and I push you. What is the next step? You are away from me at that point, I've pushed you. Where do we go from there? You're not in slapping distance because I've pushed you away from me.

    I'm not going by whether he's telling the truth about his story. I'm going by his story, and the actual physical and forensic evidence involved that we know. That put together backs up the story. That's all we can do. We can't assume anything in order to determine whether he is found guilty or not. You have a certain criteria to look at, examine all the evidence and testimony, and provide a verdict based on that.

    He didn't have to fear for his life. He had to at least have a fear of great bodily injury. I would fear that automatically if someone was beating my head into the ground. That's just me I guess.
    the beating of his head into the ground is not proven yet either. he has some scruffs on the back of his head...one decent blow would crack your skull open.

    as for the push and whatever...you can continue to attack a person to provoke them. i'm not saying that's what happened, i'm saying he could've pushed or tried to attack him or maybe did land something but didn't do enough damage.

    you want to believe the scenarios that you feel are reasonable...just like we are. there's no difference there.

    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Still no reason to murder a person in cold blood
    you live in a different country.
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    If someone is beating you and you are on the ground, and he's on top, you would just lay there and take it?
    no i would not take that, i would beat the crap out of him back. though i'm not going to get into a situation like this to begin with. now since he was in that situation, i don't know...it's easy to say that the kid would've killed him otherwise but unless we were there, we don't know what exactly was going on and how serious the fight looked.

    i guess every time someone has a fight, someone is going to die so better kill the other person first. that's what i've learned so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Is there Proof
    nope. he had scruffs on the back of his skull...imo not enough to conclude that he was being pounded.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.