View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 102030 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. Unless you can prove he's guilty you have no right to make such accusations. He's had his trial. A judge and jury heard all of the evidence. They say he's not guilty, and any insinuation to the opposite is slander unless you can prove what the prosecutiuon couldn't.
    Never once stopped people from sayin OJ did it after being found not guilty. Didn't stop people from calling MJ a pedophile and child molester either.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

2. Likes Omar likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    $#@!ing $#@!head, got away with cold murder...
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    no way wow. so i heard that they might try to take this case to a higher court, could that happen?

we still don't know that lol.
    Double jeopardy. He can't be charged for the same crime twice. For someone who knows so little about even basic law you sure like to throw your weight around in this thread.

PS3 Trophies
    You can do a hundred things right, but it takes only one mistake to destroy everything.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    $#@!ing $#@!head, got away with cold murder...
    No he didn't.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Damn shame?

It's a proper verdict based on the actual evidence.

What would be a damn shame is if you could be convicted of murder based on nothing more than mob opinion like yours. One day you may face criminal charges based on flimsy evidence and media propaganda, and should that happen you should be thankful you don't live in a country where you could be convicted of such a crime with so little evidence against you.
    First off, Don't put me in an group of one side just because my opinion differs from yours. Secondly, I base my sole opinion on this notion...

Why would a scared man get out of his car and walk around after being told not to? Shouldn't Zimmerman have had more than a bloody nose and scratches on his head given the beating he allegedly took? And did he have an agenda -- to do whatever necessary to stop one of those "f***ing punks," as he's heard saying under his breath in his call to police, from getting away?
    He was told to chill out. Wanted to be a hero, got involved and got his ass whooped or just totally killed the boy. Should he get first degree murder? No. Second degree? No, but Manslaughter, yes for stepping into the hot box when the people told him not to. We'll never know what would've happened had he did what he was told. Maybe Martin was up to no good. Maybe he wasn't. But the fact remains he wanted to be Batman, things didn't go according to plan and a kid died. And please spare me with the little evidence and what not. People can have all the evidence in the world and still get off scott-free.

$Greatness$ Awaitsô

Forum Overseer

would've loved it if someone did that in...say...mexico. sometimes justice is done better in places with less rules.

Elite Member
    this was all a polictial stunt to keep racial tensions high within our country everyone gets an O.J. I called this early congratulations Zimmerman you got away with murder.
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We donít want to do a PS3 game," or "Itís really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    So this guy was getting his ass kicked, he used his licensed gun to defend himself, and then shoots and kills the guy that is kicking his ass?

I have not been following the case at all, but does this sum it up?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    So this guy was getting his ass kicked, he used his licensed gun to defend himself, and then shoots and kills the guy that is kicking his ass?

You just recited the entire case...

Forum Overseer

that's one perspective.

but there are a lot more details in there.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    George Zimmerman going be in a body bag or in jail

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    Zimmerman

going be in a body bag or in jail
    lol i was going to say...you got the wrong person.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    lol i was going to say...you got the wrong person.
    lol stupid pc $#@!ed my post up

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    he is still worse person on the planet
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Wow guys what happened to innocent until Proven guilty and he was proven innocent. Everyone gets an OJ...LOL so by your theory everyone who is charged who YOU think did it is guilty. You guys are Hippocrates and I hope you never get charged with anything because I will call you guilty even when proven not and show you how it feels.

Yep he had HEAD wounds, broken nose, and frankly is anyone else was in that situation they would ahve done the same, unless you think a persons life is greater than you owns and pain of family from losing you.

He was stupid for following him but nothing he did was illegal. Just like if I do not allow you to come into my lane with your blinker on and you move over anyways and hit me and blame me, I didn't do anything illegal I was just a jerk and that's all Zimmerman was.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member

no what happened is zimmerman was stalking trayvon on a rainy night zimmerman didnt identify himself he followed him in his car notified the police the police asked him to stop following him so he ignore thebpolice left his car to follow trayvon a fight broke out zimmerman started losing the fight so he pulled a gun and shot and killed trayvon. then zimmerman gets off with self defense.

@yuuichi dont call me a hypocrite this man was a neighborhood watchmen a leader of his community and he should have been trained better or someone should have never given him the responibilty because he handled his job very poorly and the decisions he made cost someone thier life and he possible could have lost his own. His behavior was wreckless
    Last edited by hood; 07-14-2013 at 04:35.
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We donít want to do a PS3 game," or "Itís really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

18. Likes $Greatness$ , faaeng likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    if this happen in canada he won't be walking free

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Wow guys what happened to innocent until Proven guilty and he was proven innocent. Everyone gets an OJ...LOL so by your theory everyone who is charged who YOU think did it is guilty. You guys are Hippocrates and I hope you never get charged with anything because I will call you guilty even when proven not and show you how it feels.
    You're mixing up what is seen in court with freedom of speech.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hood View Post
    no what happened is zimmerman was stalking trayvon on a rainy night zimmerman didnt identify himself he followed him in his car notified the police the police asked him to stop following him so he ignore thebpolice left his car to follow trayvon a fight broke out zimmerman started losing the fight so he pulled a gun and shot and killed trayvon. then zimmerman gets off with self defense.
    It wasn't a fight. All the physical evidence points to Martin being the physical instigator. He's the one that snuck back around, jumped Zimmerman, and started pounding his head into the pavement. If you're getting you're head bashed in then by all means you have the right to shoot him.

PS3 Trophies
    You can do a hundred things right, but it takes only one mistake to destroy everything.

22. Likes reasonable_doubt, F34R likes this post
    Superior Member
    You're mixing up what is seen in court with freedom of speech.
    what?

PS3 Trophies

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Ahhhh, I see. Trayvon still did not have any reason to start a physical fight with Zimmerman in my opinion. And if Zimmerman felt his life was in danger, I guess he had a right to defend himself.

This is really hard to judge in my opinion. If Zimmerman listened to the police, he never would have needed to defend himself. If Trayvon didn't feel that a physical altercation was the best way to handle the situation, he may still be alive.

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by jinsoo View Post
    It wasn't a fight. All the physical evidence points to Martin being the physical instigator. He's the one that snuck back around, jumped Zimmerman, and started pounding his head into the pavement. If you're getting you're head bashed in then by all means you have the right to shoot him.
    there's no evidence that he attacked zimmerman first or that he instigated it. it actually stops making sense when after all the $#@! zimmerman went through to interrogate him...that he started to walk back without any answers...precisely the point where we have no more proof to say anything.

Ahhhh, I see. Trayvon still did not have any reason to start a physical fight with Zimmerman in my opinion. And if Zimmerman felt his life was in danger, I guess he had a right to defend himself.
    We don't know that he started the fight.

Superior Member
    Is this a bad time to mention that I just bought a bag of Skittles?

PS3 Trophies

27. Likes MartyRules, $Greatness$ likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Exactly. If Martin would have just kept on walking, instead of waiting on Zimmerman, this wouldn't have happened.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

@yuuichi dont call me a hypocrite this man was a neiborhood watchmen a leader of his community and he should have been trained better or someone should have never given him the responibilty because he handled his job very poorly and the decisions he made cost someone thier life and he possible could have lost his own. His behavior was wreckless
    Wrong and shows how much you know. 911 is NOT the police as has been stated many times 911 is NOT the police and an independent company.

Yes Zimmerman what wreckless, but like it or not nothing he did was ILLEGAl and thats the bottom line. Don't like it fight for law changes because I will be the first to say we need it. Innocent until proven guilty, guess what NOT GUILTY
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

30. Likes F34R likes this post

Thread Information