View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 54.55%
  • No

    10 45.45%
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 172737 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 978
  1. #651
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,718
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    83,111 (302,302 Banked)
    usa logic send people to jail for not paying taxes but let murders walk free



  2. Likes say_what likes this post
  3. #652
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    I got no worries of shooting black or white people. Boo our no guns laws!

  4. #653
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,707
    Rep Power
    198
    Points
    136,980 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    so you guys are saying that a black guy wouldn't be seen in the same light? the issues are the same on both ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    I wasnt being serious hench the smiley! You married an Indian women? You brave are you not (although great taste) Im friends with alot of Indian's and they dont really like Pakistani's to put it very mildly.
    those are politics. I know a few Indians myself. people might talk behind one another's backs but really those issues aren't that big. they're just blown out of proportion. we share about 95% of the language and culture, but not the religion.

  5. #654
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,133
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,395 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    usa logic send people to jail for not paying taxes but let murders walk free
    It's easy to prove someone didn't pay taxes. Not so easy to prove murder when it didn't happen. Sorry.




  6. #655
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    32,488 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    It's easy to prove someone didn't pay taxes. Not so easy to prove murder when it didn't happen. Sorry.
    it's pointless to even entertain these arguments fear. just pointless.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  7. Likes davin_g likes this post
  8. #656
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,133
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,395 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    it's pointless to even entertain these arguments fear. just pointless.
    Gives me something to do... lol




  9. #657
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    32,488 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Gives me something to do... lol
    I don't see how you do it. the amount of ignorance is ridiculous. seriously, learn about something before making a comment. and watching about it on tv damn sure doesn't count as learning



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  10. #658
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,133
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,395 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm not going to get caught up in ignorance, and definitely not calling anyone out for it; I've been corrected on a bunch of stuff over the years being here. I'm not perfect. I know I know.. it's crazy.

    When I was wrong on things, or wasn't wording it right, or hell, I just didn't know.. I don't mind being corrected and informed by others. On that token, I don't mind trying to help others in the same way.




  11. #659
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    32,488 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm not going to get caught up in ignorance, and definitely not calling anyone out for it; I've been corrected on a bunch of stuff over the years being here. I'm not perfect. I know I know.. it's crazy.

    When I was wrong on things, or wasn't wording it right, or hell, I just didn't know.. I don't mind being corrected and informed by others. On that token, I don't mind trying to help others in the same way.
    yea but there's a difference btw being corrected and accepting it and being corrected it and sticking to your blatantly wrong statement.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  12. #660
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,133
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,395 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    yea but there's a difference btw being corrected and accepting it and being corrected it and sticking to your blatantly wrong statement.
    That's why I keep trying. Eventually it just might sink in. It has helped me in the past.




  13. #661
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    32,488 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    That's why I keep trying. Eventually it just might sink in. It has helped me in the past.
    well I condone you for trying. got more patience than I do dealing with someone like that.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  14. #662
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,042
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,725 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    it's funny that you're trying to insinuate that there's more crime and fear in Pakistan but you're ignorant of what it is like there. we don't fear approaching people there, people don't need guns to defend themselves from others. we don't have one of the highest crime rates, rapes, murders, killing sprees, organized gangs or drug cartels in the world.

    the reason we came here was for education, opportunity and money. but i was much happier back there.

    i didn't fear anyone, i didn't fear to send my children to schools.

    i have thought about living back there but the wars caused by the US which has caused Taliban to retaliate against the Pakistanis has made it difficult for me to move back there. but i still consider it.

    i have spoken to my wife about moving to India instead...her motherland. i have thought about moving to eastern Asia as well. lots of opportunities there. i plan to move out of here someday. Canada seems like the best and more realistic option but my wife doesn't like the weather there and she's raised here so she doesn't see what i do.

    but thanks for the comment though, i expect nothing less from you lol.
    I think you have a nostalgic view of pakistan/south asia that doesn't line up with the reality of what it is today.

  15. Likes davin_g likes this post
  16. #663
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    32,488 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    I think you have a nostalgic view of pakistan/south asia that doesn't line up with the reality of what it is today.
    this is what I'll say on this deal. I think I've gathered from previous posts that Sufi isn't from America. on that note, I think he might have a better view of certain countries than someone inside America does. our history/media is EXTREMELY skewed to where we aren't the bad guys we're the savior a blah blah blah. it's westernized thought process and indoctrination. it took me until I hit college to see it, but it does happen. not saying you're right or he's right, but he might have a better viewpoint



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  17. #664
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,042
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,725 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    this is what I'll say on this deal. I think I've gathered from previous posts that Sufi isn't from America. on that note, I think he might have a better view of certain countries than someone inside America does. our history/media is EXTREMELY skewed to where we aren't the bad guys we're the savior a blah blah blah. it's westernized thought process and indoctrination. it took me until I hit college to see it, but it does happen. not saying you're right or he's right, but he might have a better viewpoint
    Why do you assume I don't posses or have access to the same viewpoint?

    Also what makes you think I listen to/bother with the US media (especially on international issues)?

  18. #665
    Power Member
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    111,037 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    because there's no argument there. the first one didn't die as well.

    if you're saying that one race gets better treatment in the media than the other than how you different than the ones that are so quick to make everything a racial problem?
    Because I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the likes of Sharpton and the media.

    How am I better? I want equality for everyone. The fact that you have to ask that question is, I find, extraordinarily offensive. A crime is a crime regardless of skin color, but we only seem to care about the stories that involve white(ish) on black crime.

    There is no outcry for black on black crime, white on white or seemingly back on white. Just white on black.

    I could give a rats ass about Zimmerman, what I'm concerned with objective factual analysis and this entire trial (and everything leading up to it) has been everything but that. The media and politicians saw to that.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 07-14-2013 at 20:23.


  19. #666
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    32,488 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Why do you assume I don't posses or have access to the same viewpoint?

    Also what makes you think I listen to/bother with the US media (especially on international issues)?
    because idk where ur from. probably shouldn't have quoted you but I just got in on the convo. so wasnt necessarily directed towards you bro. my mistake



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  20. #667
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    793
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    5,855 (0 Banked)
    Yeah. Dropping out of this discussion. Put my two cents in but if people on here want to ACT like they KNOW something as fact and ignore the fact that ALL 6 jurors that sat through the WHOLE trial WITHOUT MEDIA distorting the facts of this case and speculating and twisting evidence and preaching to people ALL believed he was NOT GUILTY. Justice was served. Zimmerman has to live with it the rest of his life and I feel sad for all affected...but to point out this case as somehow MORE IMPORTANT or ANY DIFFERENT than almost any other case out there is just feeding into the media frenzy and PROMOTING racial ignorance.

    As for living in other countries I thank GOD every night I was priviledged enough to be born here where I can work, pray, worship, raise a family, and protest in the street without being shot. No other country in the world allows for the freedoms I have....the bill of rights...the constitution and inherent freedoms we have here. Anyone can enjoy living somewhere else I don't have a problem but people here DO NOT live in the same fears as in most countries of the world. A minority here doesn't fear their church will be burned down and them pulled out in the street and murdered for being a christian. Or bombed for being a muslim...or hindu or beaten or shot in the face for standing up for women or raped by dozens in broad day light and the govt turn away and ignore it. Where a woman can't walk without her husband and well I could go on. The world can be a sad place but I'm a happy person because I have a personal relationship with the one in control and know that I have peace in this world and the next.

  21. Likes F34R , The Black Wolf likes this post
  22. #668
    Member
    say_what's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    43
    Points
    533 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    Did you racial profile Zimmerman like the media did? Did you think he was white? He isn't. Fact is it is NOT illegal for citizens to racial profile! Zimmerman KNOWS the people living in his community. He knows this stranger cutting through his community and hanging out close to the buildings DIDN'T belong. So he checked it out. Trayvon had every opportunity to stop this thing..to avoid it. He NEVER at anytime had the right to put his hands on the guy....nor break his nose...and proceed to bash his brains out the back of his skull by smashing it against the concrete. I blame the prosecution too...they should have NEVER brought it to trial. It had no chance....all the evidence supported Zimmerman....all the eye witnesses SUPPORTED Zimmerman....you are looking for something that wasn't there. A terrible tragedy that no one wishes would have happened but it did. Goes to show you should think before you act....BOTH WAYS. Think before you throw a punch...before you try to kill a guy by beating his brains out. Think before you confront someone as well....be able to handle yourself so you are not so easily overpowered to have to result to a gun. I just think this is all political...all media enduced. Those that throw race in....should consider it without race involved. Just take the facts....what if it was a woman that confronted him...and got her brains smashed in. What if it was an asian man or woman...a black man or woman...a white man or woman...no it was a hispanic man that did it. It was a sad thing that happened...it shouldn't have...but it was BOTH peoples fault.
    1. No I did not racially profile George Zimmerman like the media did. Nice assumption there, i'll give you a C+ for effort. He is HALF white and HALF Hispanic he is a mixed man. I know it's not illegal to racially profile someone. It's still a moronic thing to do on Zimmerman's behalf since Trayvon didn't do anything wrong (Im not talking about the confrontation between the two im talking about Trayvon buying snacks and walking home).

    2. I find it funny you're calling Trayvon a "stranger" lmao.....Wouldn't Zimmerman be a stranger to Trayvon during the confrontation between them? Trayvon had every right to be in that neighborhood since his father was staying there with an unnamed women. You're acting like he hung out there for no apparent reason or slinging crack in one of the housing complexes lmao. Also, Trayvon was walking on route to where he was staying and started to cut through a different area when he spotted Zimmerman looking at him. He was not "hanging out close to the buildings DIDN'T belong" like you claim.I think he continued walking east which was still in the same direction to his Father's place.

    You're acting as if that area in which Zimmerman was living was his godforsaken child. Trayvon had a FAMILY member living there and therefore he had EVERY right to be there. I live in Toronto, I got an uncle living in the other side of the city. I stayed at his place before and bought stuff at his local Tim Hortons. Even though I don't live there I have every right to be there and to walk BACK to his apartment. Ain't no resident there should approach/stalk/harass me for walking in a area that my Uncle lives in. Same applied to Trayvon.

    George Zimmerman was not on his neighborhood watch duties at the time of the Trayvon incident. He tried to act like a vigilante.

    3. Save me the "oooh Trayvon was beating poor ol' Geroge senselessly". We don't know who initiated the physical confrontation. It could have been Trayvon...it could have been Zimmerman.

    I do blame the media for successfully playing with the people's emotion. However, the did not sway my opinion. I think he had no right to follow Trayvon (don't care if he is legally allowed to do so). He followed a $#@!ing 17 year old that only bought a bag of skittles and a drink......in the end of the day all of this could have been avoided if he wasn't trying to be a vigilante....if Trayvon did start the physical confrontation then of course part of the blame would be on him...but we don't know that yet.

  23. #669
    Member
    say_what's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    43
    Points
    533 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    So it's the prosecution fault now? What's next, it the jury fault? Maybe it gun control?
    How the $#@! are they suppose to present a better case WITH NOTHING, other than "skittle" and "17 year old boy" argument?

    You can't convict someone of 2nd degree murder with just "Philadelphia" movie lines.
    The jury knew this and they were all woman, and some of them have children of their own.

    Let see: real physical evidences vs movie lines. The jury chose physical evidences! Justice did prevail.

    What are you crying about? Did I mention gun laws? Did I mention the jurors? What I did say was I personally believe the prosecution didn't present the case well. I know it's your ignorance speaking when you only think the prosecution had was $#@! about skittles or Trayvon being 17 years old

  24. #670
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    32,488 (0 Banked)
    c'mon guys the trials over. and even though that's the least of zimmermans problems now, the trial is done. the jury decided, whether u believe justice was done or not is irrelevant. close the thread.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  25. #671
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,133
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,395 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'll be glad when this President is gone.

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...tml?cmpid=yhoo

    I've yet to see Obama say anything about a black man killing a white baby.




  26. #672
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    1,088 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Guns laws are an issue... But the big issue is this stand your ground law
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  27. #673
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,526
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    2,956 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'll be glad when this President is gone.

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...tml?cmpid=yhoo

    I've yet to see Obama say anything about a black man killing a white baby.
    The baby must have did something to deserve it. Or hell, maybe its very existence was racist. It's how Racist Hypocrite Sharpton sees it and I'm sure Obama sees it that way too. And don't forget our Attorney Assassin-Gun-Runner General Eric Holder.

  28. #674
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    1,088 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wait a second here... Gun laws are an issue yes and we all AGREE THAT the AMENDMENT for this rule is set in stone... But we all have to AGREE THAT THIS STAND YOUR GROUND LAW

    Takes that AMENDMENT and washes it in the BLOOD of it's INOCENT VICTIMES
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  29. #675
    Power Member
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    111,037 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Wait a second here... Gun laws are an issue yes and we all AGREE THAT the AMENDMENT for this rule is set in stone... But we all have to AGREE THAT THIS STAND YOUR GROUND LAW

    Takes that AMENDMENT and washes it in the BLOOD of it's INOCENT VICTIMES


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.