Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 182838 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well i see it now within that image

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    I think you have a nostalgic view of pakistan/south asia that doesn't line up with the reality of what it is today.
    um elaborate please? what has changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Because I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the likes of Sharpton and the media.

How am I better? I want equality for everyone. The fact that you have to ask that question is, I find, extraordinarily offensive. A crime is a crime regardless of skin color, but we only seem to care about the stories that involve white(ish) on black crime.
    Why do you think this way? What's the reason behind it? Those articles you posted don't say anything about what you're claiming.
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    As for living in other countries I thank GOD every night I was priviledged enough to be born here where I can work, pray, worship, raise a family, and protest in the street without being shot.
    dude...i don't get why the american people think that anything outside of your country is the most dangerous place in the world. are you freaking kidding me? do you understand maths? are you able to interpret statistics? have you ever lived outside your country for more than a vacation? must be watching too much FOX news. seems legit.

No other country in the world allows for the freedoms I have
    like i said earlier, yes there are some rights here that I enjoy having and i like having but there are also restrictions here that i don't enjoy and didn't have to deal with while living in Pakistan.

the bill of rights...the constitution and inherent freedoms we have here.
    rights, not necessarily freedoms. If any of you lived in other countries, you will quickly realize how many restrictions there are here that dictate how you live your life.

Anyone can enjoy living somewhere else I don't have a problem but people here DO NOT live in the same fears as i6n most countries of the world.
    lol ignorance.

A minority here doesn't fear their church will be burned down and them pulled out in the street and murdered for being a christian. Or bombed for being a muslim...or hindu or beaten or shot in the face for standing up for women or raped by dozens in broad day light and the govt turn away and ignore it.
    sure, i'm not saying it's peachy out there, no place is but looking at the overall murder rate and violence, you don't nearly get as many rapes, murders, violence or armed robberies either. any nation that does not have the power or resource of enforcing laws will have such issues.

Where a woman can't walk without her husband and well I could go on.
    Again, fox news ignorance right here. the only place something "similar" to this happens is in saudi arabia. and it's not that you "can't" go anywhere without your husband, you just can't be at a social hangout spot unless you join with the family section. stupid but whatever. i don't live there. never will.
    The world can be a sad place
    It's really not.
    but I'm a happy person
    me too.
    because I have a personal relationship with the one in control and know that I have peace in this world and the next.
    good for you man. i'd just suggest you to open up your mind and maybe live in another country for a little while. i know this isn't going to happen but trust me, it will bring good change in your life.

i'm not trying to be bitter here, i don't regret one bit that i spent more than half of my life here, things that i've learned from here are going to help me for the rest of my life and i'm glad to have lived here but there are things i deal with here that i didn't back home. anyway, Canada is just like here but supposedly a lot less issues.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Guns laws are an issue... But the big issue is this stand your ground law
    Neither is really the issue unless people are trying to restrict the right of a person to defend himself/herself. I think the real issue is as usual, people.

Supreme Veteran

lies more or less, hidden within

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Neither is really the issue unless people are trying to restrict the right of a person to defend himself/herself. I think the real issue is as usual, people.
    exactly, people can manipulate things.

Supreme Veteran

1960's and before, because on wards is the same

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    if i ever had baby boy i will name him trayvon

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    why?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    why?
    why not

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    1960's and before, because on wards is the same
    The bus

Elite Member
    Why not name him Trinidad?

12. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    Why not name him Trinidad?
    trayvon goes will with my last name

Supreme Veteran

this innocent killing, is an evil act in front of an so called god

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    why not
    Is that the name you had in mind before Feb. 2012?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Is that the name you had in mind before Feb. 2012?
    no why u ask? i cant name a kid after a from terrible thing like this?

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    no why u ask? i cant name a kid after a from terrible thing like this?
    Well, since you gave us the news, I figured I'd ask why. Why not name a kid after the year old kid that was shot and killed a few months ago?

Supreme Veteran

Wrong an i count

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    if i ever have a kid im going to name him george and his middle name will be zimmerman.

lol @ this pic btw

The last person that said that to his face, died.

20. Likes Morganator likes this post
    Forum Guru
    Sorry, but I don't feel this young mans death should really be something so easily joked about... -_-
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Superior Member

I agree with the verdict.

The most ridiculous thing I heard during this whole ordeal was referring to Zimmerman as white or as a white Hispanic!

First of all.... what the hell is a white Hispanic? Since when did we start using the prefix "white" in front of another race to describe their mixed race status? I don't ever recall hearing the term white Asian, white black or white African-american.

Second..... George Zimmerman looks far more like his Hispanic side then his white side. Brown skin, black hair, etc.

And third.... let's keep it real here.......

When it was Zimmerman who shot Martin, the press and the race card crowd decided to cling onto Zimmerman's WHITE heritage to demonize him as a white guy killing a black.

But....

If Zimmerman had been shot dead by a WHITE guy.... you know damn well the press wouldn't be referring to Zimmerman as white. The press would be clinging on to his HISPANIC side and reporting that a white guy shot a minority Hispanic guy.

Among other words.... the press will use the half of George Zimmerman's heritage that best pushes their racial justice narrative and liberal agenda.

You know.... they call America the great melting pot. THAT IS A LIE! America is actually the great big bottle of Italian dressing. Why do I call it that? Well if you shake up Italian dressing, it becomes mixed and cohesive as one. But..... if you let the bottle sit for awhile, the ingredients start to slowly separate back into distinct layers of oil, vinegar and spices.

That's what happens in America (and in the rest of the world). A crisis like 9/11 shakes things up (like shaking up of the dressing) and causes races that are normally at odds with each other to come together as ONE...to come together as "Americans". Our races MIX well in the short term. But like the dressing....as time goes on, the races slowly fall back to separating back to their racial LAYERS or clans. Then we go back to calling ourselves African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian-Americans and Caucasian-Americans....... instead of simply AMERICANS.

40+ years of the social experiment in the USA known as forced busing where minorities were bussed to traditionally white schools and whites bussed to traditionally minority schools so that the races would better mix and understand each other. The result? Go into most of these schools and even after decades of forced busing and mixing of races in school... most school cafeterias are filled with SELF-SEGREGATING students where each race STILL tends to socialize mostly with their own race.

So much for the good ol' melting pot baloney! Sad ... but true.
    Last edited by GreatSpaceKoaster; 07-15-2013 at 09:51.

23. Likes Beast of Bourbon, Fon likes this post
    ***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    I agree with the verdict.

The most ridiculous thing I heard during this whole ordeal was referring to Zimmerman as white or as a white Hispanic!

First of all.... what the hell is a white Hispanic? Since when did we start using the prefix "white" in front of another race to describe their mixed race status? I don't ever recall hearing the term white Asian, white black or white African-american.

Second..... George Zimmerman looks far more like his Hispanic side then his white side. Brown skin, black hair, etc.

And third.... let's keep it real here.......

When it was Zimmerman who shot Martin, the press and the race card crowd decided to cling onto Zimmerman's WHITE heritage to demonize him as a white guy killing a black.

But....

If Zimmerman had been shot dead by a WHITE guy.... you know damn well the press wouldn't be referring to Zimmerman as white. The press would be clinging on to his HISPANIC side and reporting that a white guy shot a minority Hispanic guy.

Among other words.... the press will use the half of George Zimmerman's heritage the best pushes their racial justice narrative and liberal agenda.
    The media will do anything to gain views and a report like this will be eaten by the gullible which unfortunately counts for a good majority of people in our country. Calling him a "White" Hispanic is convenient to them.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster
    You know.... they call America the great melting pot. THAT IS A LIE! America is actually the great big bottle of Italian dressing. Why do I call it that? Well if you shake up Italian dressing, it becomes mixed and cohesive as one. But..... if you let the bottle sit for awhile, the ingredients start to slowly separate back into distinct layers of oil, vinegar and spices.

That's what happens in America (and in the rest of the world). A crisis like 9/11 shakes things up (like shaking up of the dressing) and causes races that are normally at odds with each other to come together as ONE...to come together as "Americans". Our races MIX well in the short term. But like the dressing....as time goes on, the races slowly fall back to separating back to their racial LAYERS or clans. Then we go back to calling ourselves African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian-Americans and Caucasian-Americans....... instead of simply AMERICANS.

40+ years of the social experiment in the USA known as forced busing where minorities were bussed to traditionally white schools and whites bussed to traditionally minority schools so that the races would better mix and understand each other. The result? Go into most of these schools and even after decades of forced busing and mixing of races in school... most school cafeterias are filled with SELF-SEGREGATING students where each race STILL tends to socialize mostly with their own race.

So much for the good ol' melting pot baloney! Sad ... but true.
    This is a fact. While you may see Asians, Whites and African Americans socialize, you rarely see that in general. It's all about being comfortable with something that is culturally familiar. Unfortunately this border each race puts on each other is what causes problems like these to go out of proportion.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    Sorry, but I don't feel this young mans death should really be something so easily joked about... -_-
    Why not? This whole trail was a ****ing joke. Do u know how many laws these ppl broke to illegally bring Zim to trail? Angela Corey should be in ****ing jail along with Ben Crump and Sharpton.

26. Likes Fon , Beast of Bourbon likes this post
    Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    Why not? This whole trail was a ****ing joke. Do u know how many laws these ppl broke to illegally bring Zim to trail? Angela Corey should be in ****ing jail along with Ben Crump and Sharpton.
    I'm not talking about the trial, Zimmerman, Corey, Crump or Sharpton. Since when was a 17 year old kid being killed something to joke about? Intentional, unintentional, accidental, or not. A child is dead and its not a laughing matter.
    Last edited by faaeng; 07-15-2013 at 10:17.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    The whole thing is ****ing bull****, i hope Obama gets involved and double jeopardies his candy ass.

Yeah, ill just kill and kid and then get away with it........

And the you jabronis that are in here advocating this or saying that this decision was correct are blind and deep down probably a lil "hateful"

And yes, if it was BLACK MAN who shot and killed an INNOCENT WHITE boy, i would still be up in arms.
    Last edited by 33x; 07-15-2013 at 11:48.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

29. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    The whole thing is ****ing bull****, i hope Obama gets involved and double jeopardies his candy ass.

Yeah, ill just kill and kid and then get away with it........

And the you jabronis that are in here advocating this or saying that this decision was correct are blind and deep down probably a lil "hateful"

And yes, if it was BLACK MAN who shot and killed an INNOCENT WHITE boy, i would still be up in arms.
    That's right...... throw out the hate card when someone's opinion is the opposite of yours. Classic tactic of the left. Kinda highly not believing your last sentence after hearing you tell us how full of hate and blind we are. I don't recall telling people who think Zimmerman is guilty that they were full of hate and blind...... and this coming from a MOD.

Oh yes....fun times!

31. Likes Kwes , John25 likes this post

Thread Information