View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192939 ... LastLast
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    That's right...... throw out the hate card when someone's opinion is the opposite of yours. Classic tactic of the left. Kinda highly not believing your last sentence after hearing you tell us how full of hate and blind we are. I don't recall telling people who think Zimmerman is guilty that they were full of hate and blind...... and this coming from a MOD.

Oh yes....fun times!
    classic opinion of the left? dude if u want to turn this into a political talk I would SO love to do tht. otherwise obey the forum rules and leave politics at the White House where it's clearly getting destroyed.

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    The whole thing is $#@!ing bull$#@!, i hope Obama gets involved and double jeopardies his candy ass.

Yeah, ill just kill and kid and then get away with it........

And the you jabronis that are in here advocating this or saying that this decision was correct are blind and deep down probably a lil "hateful"

And yes, if it was BLACK MAN who shot and killed an INNOCENT WHITE boy, i would still be up in arms.
    So you want people to be convicted of crimes that cant be proven?

Forum Sage

Now it's time for Zimmerman to get what he's owed from the media.

Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police. Back in December, Zimmerman sued NBC Universal Media for defamation over the botched editing, which depicted him as a hardened racial profiler.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...inst-nbc-news/

4. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    For them it doesn't matter what can be proven, it's about what makes them feel better. It reminds me of a football team that gets it's ass handed to them and they go crying to the refs constantly for a do-over cuz the don't like the end result.

Forum Overseer
    The last person that said that to his face, died.
    except he didn't have a gun.

but his M4 looks fake anyway.

That's right...... throw out the hate card when someone's opinion is the opposite of yours. Classic tactic of the left. Kinda highly not believing your last sentence after hearing you tell us how full of hate and blind we are. I don't recall telling people who think Zimmerman is guilty that they were full of hate and blind...... and this coming from a MOD.

Oh yes....fun times!
    fun times? a kid $#@!ing died in this case, and it's fun time for you? smh. $#@!ed up man. it doesn't matter who won, a kid is still dead.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    except he didn't have a gun.

but his M4 looks fake anyway.

fun times? a kid $#@!ing died in this case, and it's fun time for you? smh. $#@!ed up man. it doesn't matter who won, a kid is still dead.
    It was extreme sarcasm..... as if the WTF looking smiley wasn't an obvious clue.

Forum Overseer
    It was extreme sarcasm..... as if the WTF looking smiley wasn't an obvious clue.
    sigh i realized that after i read it again. my bad. but i will say that i feel some people are sort of enjoying the misery of others in this thread. so my stance may have been a little extreme. apologies.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style

Oh yes....fun times!
    Cos im a MOD doesnt mean i cant speak out on this. I havent weighed in on this thread as i knew from day one it would be full of heavily insinuated comments like yours and frankly i had to hold my tongue. Lemme guess, i bet you LOVED when Bush was in charge didnt ya!?

Jesus!! We all know he shot the boy, not really sure whats too prove dude!? USA is $#@!ed up! He killed a kid and got away with it. (yes i know others have gotta away with $#@! before)

For them it doesn't matter what can be proven, it's about what makes them feel better. It reminds me of a football team that gets it's ass handed to them and they go crying to the refs constantly for a do-over cuz the don't like the end result.
    Not really sure how to take this........but your comparing a kid being shot to a football team getting beat and not liking it or you are saying cos i dont agree that child was killed by a man, im overreacting a lil.......and who is THEM exactly?

Bite your tongue 33x, bite your tongue.

Im outta here!!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Jesus!! We all know he shot the boy, not really sure whats too prove dude!? USA is $#@!ed up! He killed a kid and got away with it. (yes i know others have gotta away with $#@! before)

Im outta here!!
    It was the circumstance under which he shoot him that they PROVED. They PROVED Martin was the aggressor, they PROVED Martin jumped him and start attacking smashing his head. They PROVED through forensic that Zimmerman was being beaten. Zimmerman was in fear of his life and took the action to made sure he would go home to his family. That was all PROVEN in court by his piers and everyone else coming out saying "truth this, truth that" do not know the truth as only three people know exactly what happened that day (Martin, Zimmerman, God(if you believe in him if not than two)). So all this "oh lordy he shot a kid and got away with it" is not as simple as that. It is the circumstances that our country has laws to protect yourself that allow you to use deadly force if you feel your life is in danger, and he did. I would have shot the kid to if he jumped me, hell I would shoot anyone who jumps me from behind going to call me a murder to go ahead least I am walking home to my family.

Now the thing that pisses everyone off is how Zimmerman got out of his called and followed Martin. Yes that was stupid, but not illegal. Martin had a choice to to not circle back around as he did, which was PROVEN in the trial (or are you like 99% of the other supporters who didn't even watch the trial and just got updates from a bias source like justice for Trayvon or something). Martin circled back and became the aggressor. Two wrongs do not make a right...or do we ignore it because he was black which people seem to be doing. So if you think what Zimmerman did shooting him was wrong when it was PROVEN Trayvon became the agressor and jumped him then let me know what you would have done. Laid there and took the beating? Got beat so bad you needed to go to hospital? Keep in mind this is heat of the moment and you have no idea how far the aggressor is going to go, how bad your wounds currently are, you are losing,and if this guy has a weapon of his own.

Thats why Zimmerman was PROVEN Not Guilty because thankfully there where 16 people who did not make up their mind in 30 min, where able to look at all the evidence, and be able to realize heat of the moment and after the fact.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

11. Likes F34R likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    yea the jury made their decision and that's fine but the case didn't prove anything...it just showed evidence that gives you a reasonable belief.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Cos im a MOD doesnt mean i cant speak out on this. I havent weighed in on this thread as i knew from day one it would be full of heavily insinuated comments like yours and frankly i had to hold my tongue. Lemme guess, i bet you LOVED when Bush was in charge didnt ya!?

Not really sure how to take this........but your comparing a kid being shot to a football team getting beat and not liking it or you are saying cos i dont agree that child was killed by a man, im overreacting a lil.......and who is THEM exactly?

Im outta here!!
    Shooting someone doesn't automatically mean it's a crime. + what Yuuichi said.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The whole thing is $#@!ing bull$#@!, i hope Obama gets involved and double jeopardies his candy ass.
    People like you are the reason double jeopardy is there so when the jury reaches a verdict YOU do not agree with the person is not continuously put through trials until a verdict is reached that YOU or public opinion agrees with.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

15. Likes Vulgotha likes this post
    PSU Technical Advisor
    @Sufi,

Because nobody gave a $#@! about far more egregious crimes committed to younger children, because it was black on white crime. The media has its darlings and white on black is one of them. They don't care about true equality or justice, simply race baiting that fits their political narrative.

Same reason why Sharpton never rides the ass of cases that don't involve a white person as a victim.

Duke Lacrosse team ringing any bells Sufi?

To me, true justice and equality is blind. It's the only way to make positive headway going into the future. Letting go of the past.

@three3-times

I agree with everyone else on this man. Shooting someone isn't a crime in and of itself, the context is what makes it criminal. In this case it was a clear cut instance of self defense, Zimmerman wasn't guilty.

And when an entire jury of women and mothers, in spite of massive political\social pressure, opt not to convict him I think that is saying something.

This whole thing is a joke. A race bait that millions of Americans bit hook line and sinker.

Zimmerman is a ding bat and over zealous, Trayvon was a thug. In this instance, Zimmerman was in accordance with the law because Trayvon decided to teach him a lesson for approaching and questioning him.

Zimmerman's history aside, in his shoes I would have likely done the same thing. If I was in a neighborhood that had been repeatedly robbed\broken into and I saw a young guy who I hadn't seen before I may approach him and ask him who he is\what he's doing here. Nothing wrong with that. Period.

Even if I had been emotional about it, angry at the $#@! that's happened in the neighborhood, and took it out on the kid by being a bit verbally aggressive that doesn't entitle him to circle back as I go back to my vehicle and start caving my face in.

1 bullet. Trayvon had no defensive wounds of any sort, and all the physical marks of being physically aggressive.

He got what was coming to him.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 07-15-2013 at 17:14.

17. Likes PS4freak , F34R likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    PhillyPhreak
    I find it sickening how people in the black communities aren't castigating Martin for his lack of morality in attacking someone who was simply following him. There was nothing reckless about George Zimmerman's application of force. He had every right to protect himself from someone who was inflicting serious bodily harm upon him. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

"PS1994"- #4ThePlayers

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    http://www.bondaction.org/content/ar...lled%20Trayvon

By Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
    Rachel Jeantel, the troubled young woman who was speaking on the phone to Trayvon Martin just before he was killed, testified in George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial that Martin called Zimmerman a “creepy a– cracka” before their violent confrontation.
    I’ve been warning for the past 23 years that black racism is out-of-control – it appears black racism killed Trayvon Martin, and Paula Deen’s career!
    Since the shooting of Martin, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP (along with the liberal media) have done their best to portray Martin as an innocent kid tiptoeing through the tulips who just happened to be the victim of a racist white vigilante (even though Zimmerman is half Hispanic).
    Blatant hostility and racism toward whites is common among black youth. Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel admitted that where she comes from the term “cracka” is a common term used to describe whites.
    Before his death, Martin was suspended from school; he was caught with a marijuana pipe; it was reported he had burglary tools in his locker; and it was recently revealed that pictures of marijuana plants and someone suspected to be Martin holding a gun were found on his cell phone. Does this sound like a well-adjusted teenager?
    Trayvon Martin was the product of a broken home. He was also a victim of the corrupt civil-right leaders who peddle racism infecting the minds of young blacks. Martin’s parents (Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton) stood next to race hustlers and knowingly allowed this case to be framed as a race issue. As a result, supporters have taken to Twitter, threatening to kill Zimmerman and random white people if he gets off:

• @HotTopicLys: f**k Don West. f*** George Zimmerman. I’ll kill both them n***as.
    • @StayFocus_Jones: ima kill a white person in self-defense if Zimmerman go free lol on everything.
    • @ZackSlaterExe: If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.
    • @BE4L_Pervis: If Zimmerman win, I’m gonna kill a white kid by mistake.

All the threats and screams of racism from these thugs, as well as Sharpton and Jackson, have nothing to do with justice for Trayvon! Just as the uproar over celebrity chef Paula Deen’s use of the word “N–-er” decades ago has nothing to do with eradicating racism.
    Deen has been excoriated after she admitted she had used that word in a deposition over a case accusing her of condoning an atmosphere of sexual harassment and racism in her businesses.
    Paula Deen has apologized profusely to everybody and their mama! She released statements, videos and appeared on the “Today” show begging for forgiveness from blacks.
    Jesse Jackson (of all people!) has said his organization plans to investigate the matter and that he will help the embattled chef overhaul her image. She didn’t owe an apology to all black people. Jesse Jackson is not the gatekeeper to black America, and she doesn’t need him to remake her image.
    Since Paula’s admission, the Food Network, Wal-Mart, Caesars Entertainment, Smithfield Foods, Sears and diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk are no longer doing business with her. This type of overreaction by majority white-owned companies is the height of cowardice.
    Just as in the Zimmerman case, it’s time for people to take a stand against all forms of racial intimidation!
    By apologizing to all blacks, Deen and her former sponsors are unwittingly sending the message that just the accusation alone is enough to get whites to cave. This only encourages vultures like Jackson and Sharpton to swoop in and exploit these incidents for personal gain.
    Jackson claims he’s going to investigate Deen’s past use of a racial slur. Did anyone investigate his past use of racial slurs when he used the slur “hymie” and “hymietown” respectively when referring to Jews and New York City? Or when Jackson accused Barack Obama of “talking down to black folks” by lecturing them on moral issues?
    If Jackson, Sharpton and the NAACP hadn’t jumped on the Trayvon Martin case and made it into a racial matter, nobody would have heard of it. His death would have gone unnoticed, just like the more than 500 black youths that were murdered in Chicago in black-on-black violence last year.
    The attention on the Zimmerman trial is not about justice for Trayvon; it’s about intimidation and dividing the American people along race.
    I hear from many white people that they’ve given up on trying to help or deal with blacks. If they hire blacks, they’re afraid to correct them because they may cry racism. God forbid if they have to lay off or fire a black employee – all hell might break loose! This is putting fear in white people because they can’t win either way.
    Whites have to overcome the fear of being called “racist.” Blacks have to be on the side of good and stand for what is right, regardless of race. In order to conquer these racist black leaders, we must see clearly that the uproar in the Trayvon Martin and Paula cases is NOT about justice.
    Original Source: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-rac...-deens-career/

20. Likes Beast of Bourbon likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    @Vulgotha, it wasn't a clear cut instance of self defense, unless you blindly believe everything Zimmerman said to be 100% accurate. speaking of hook, line, sinker *cough*

also, for all we know, martin was likely trying to defend himself by beating the crap out of him, it's his fault that he was winning until he got shot.

and i keep saying this but the kid that died, reason why that is not in the news is because it's fairly self-explanatory how that will turn out. there's no argument there. media likes cases where there is discussion. they want ratings.

you're accusing them of racism of some sort but i don't think that's true.

i don't know anything about the lacrosse case.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhreak View Post
    I find it sickening how people in the black communities aren't castigating Martin for his lack of morality in attacking someone who was simply following him. There was nothing reckless about George Zimmerman's application of force. He had every right to protect himself from someone who was inflicting serious bodily harm upon him. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
    really? simply following him?

what if someone with a loaded gun and prejudice, following your kid around the block? don't bs with me, be honest with yourself.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    @Vulgotha, it wasn't a clear cut instance of self defense, unless you blindly believe everything Zimmerman said to be 100% accurate. speaking of hook, line, sinker *cough*

also, for all we know, martin was likely trying to defend himself by beating the crap out of him, it's his fault that he was winning until he got shot.

and i keep saying this but the kid that died, reason why that is not in the news is because it's fairly self-explanatory how that will turn out. there's no argument there. media likes cases where there is discussion. they want ratings.

i don't know anything about the lacrosse case. really? simply following him?

what if someone with a loaded gun and prejudice, following your kid around the block? don't bs with me, be honest with yourself.
    what if....

Forum Overseer
    what if....
    exactly, that's the point I'm trying to make. no side proved anything.

in the eyes of the law it provided an evidence and they looked at it and said, alright, depending on what is presented, this is the decision. prosecutors were weak imo, didn't really have a good case and also race should not have brought in.

there are numerous things about the case that reek and they really needed someone better to present the case. also someone who had knowledge and went into details of the case. it was based on emotions and that doesn't fly in the court.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    exactly, that's the point I'm trying to make. no side proved anything.

in the eyes of the law it provided an evidence and they looked at it and said, alright, depending on what is presented, this is the decision. prosecutors were weak imo, didn't really have a good case and also race should not have brought in.

there are numerous things about the case that reek and they really needed someone better to present the case. also someone who had knowledge and went into details of the case. it was based on emotions and that doesn't fly in the court.
    It goes all the way back to when it happened. They said there wasn't enough evidence to charge him. That was the truth. The only thing they did was go with the media and racial pressure, charge him, and not bring an single thing to the table that they hadn't already looked at.

Bless those jurors. They were put on a spot they shouldn't have had to be on, and ultimately they did the right thing.

Forum Overseer
    yea, it makes it difficult when there isn't another story to go by...it makes it very difficult to have a case. but that still doesn't mean that zimmerman's story reeked of fallacies.

sadly the persecutors weren't smart enough to bring that up. instead they went a route with nothing waiting for them at the end.

PSU Technical Advisor

i don't know anything about the lacrosse case. really? simply following him?

So what? You'd rather I just assume Zimmerman was guilty as hell when all the evidence (and the jurors and police agreed on this) that pointed towards him being innocent?

You're hellbent on him being guilty it seems to me. The facts do not support that conclusion. Even if I allow the argument that the evidence was 'ambigous', it doesn't matter. Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

I really don't get you grasping at straws here, nor how I 'bought into anything hook line and sinker'.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    if i ever had baby boy i will name him trayvon
    Call him Trayvon0Zimmerman1

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Now replace the "N" word with cracka in that report and you have an armed race war on your hands. I agree it's completely out of hand. "I'm gonna kill a white kid by mistake!" Yep nothing racist about it. But any time the N word is used by a white person jobs tend to be lost and national scrutiny ensues. Just saying.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    So what? You'd rather I just assume Zimmerman was guilty as hell when all the evidence (and the jurors and police agreed on this) that pointed towards him being innocent?
    no it didn't. and his story had plenty of things that are explainable. if you decide not to see that, not my problem.

You're hellbent on him being guilty it seems to me.
    seems.
    The facts do not support that conclusion.
    facts do not tell the whole story either.
    Even if I allow the argument that the evidence was 'ambigous', it doesn't matter. Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.
    never said otherwise, all i'm saying is that his story has a lot of holes in it and i don't think he's telling the entire truth and sadly we will never know.
    I really don't get you grasping at straws here, nor how I 'bought into anything hook line and sinker'.
    because you're believing everything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Now replace the "N" word with cracka in that report and you have an armed race war on your hands. I agree it's completely out of hand. "I'm gonna kill a white kid by mistake!" Yep nothing racist about it. But any time the N word is used by a white person jobs tend to be lost and national scrutiny ensues. Just saying.
    lol and how's that any different than when "white" kids/ex-soldiers were calling Muslims sand "n"s and wanted to kill and bomb them after the marathon bombing.

we need to understand that there's no difference between any of us, just different circumstances.
    Last edited by Omar; 07-15-2013 at 17:56.

PSU Technical Advisor
    no it didn't. and his story had plenty of things that are explainable. if you decide not to see that, not my problem.

seems.
    facts do not tell the whole story either. never said otherwise, all i'm saying is that his story has a lot of holes in it and i don't think he's telling the entire truth and sadly we will never know.
    because you're believing everything he said.
    For hell's sake, where are the defensive wounds on Trayvon Sufi? Where are the bruises and cuts to his face? Why is there only a single bullet lodged inside him and nothing else?

Why did Zimmerman have a screwed up face and back of the head?

Give me a real and tangible argument beyond cryptic snide statements of superiority. Give me something to work with outside of you deliberately being obtuse and contrarian.

What about the prosecution deliberately hiding and obfuscating evidence that is incriminating to trayvon, and subsequently FIRING their IT guy for divulging the information?

All your posts towards me these last two pages have been nothing but drive by's with no substance. You tacitly imply I'm racist for making the statement that the US media has a hard on for white on black scenarios, and pushes this angle regardless of whether or not its true (Duke Lacrosse, Zimmerman (hispanic), Sharpton, Jackson, etc) and ignores similar or worse stories that involve black on white (and I provided links to two such).

You state that I buy in whole sale to everything zimmerman says while argue that there's no room to make any kind of hard stance about Martin being the offensive party, but offer no real counter points outside of mere insistence.

Try harder.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 07-15-2013 at 18:03.

31. Likes Kwes , F34R , Ezekiel likes this post

Thread Information