View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2232 ... LastLast
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    So if you guys were walking home at night and some guy started following you, how would you act?

Sorry, Yuuchi, i'm not gonna judge him by what he said on his Facebook. See, you call him a punk for defending himself yet applaud Zimmermans ability to defend himself.

Anyway, as i said in my first post, Zimmerman has been let of and is free to live as a free man. No point going in circles. You think he is in the right, I think he is in the wrong. Not that our opinions will change anything.
    You sir...

How blind are you? You claim Martin as the victim, when he attacked Zimmerman, and learned the hard way, that people defend themselves with deadly force.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Elite Sage
    Clearly I'm very blind.

BBK. Tapatalking.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    So if you guys were walking home at night and some guy started following you, how would you act?

Sorry, Yuuchi, i'm not gonna judge him by what he said on his Facebook. See, you call him a punk for defending himself yet applaud Zimmermans ability to defend himself.

Anyway, as i said in my first post, Zimmerman has been let of and is free to live as a free man. No point going in circles. You think he is in the right, I think he is in the wrong. Not that our opinions will change anything.
    No i call him a punk because he cirled around while zimmerman was walking back to his car and jumped him how much ignorence do you have to ignore that? Martin was not defending himself he was the aggresor.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    And he'll be looking over his shoulder, cause people are no doubt pissed off.
    Zim will be fine, I mean Henry Hill was able to go to the movies(in public) with his girlfriend before he pass away.
    George will be fine physically, emotionally...that's a different story, just look at the weight he gained.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Clearly I'm very blind.

BBK. Tapatalking.
    Nope. Your black. Thats the issue. Blacks will defend blacks, whites will defend whites more often than not. THATS what is happening here.

Ok, i get the kids wasnt innocent, but The way you guys are speaking, says i all need to know about some of you.

True colors (no pun) are being shown in this thread.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Nope. Your black. Thats the issue. Blacks will defend blacks, whites will defend whites more often than not. THATS what is happening here.

Ok, i get the kids wasnt innocent, but The way you guys are speaking, says i all need to know about some of you.

Indeed they are...

And if the roles were switched I would be defending Martin.
    Last edited by Kwes; 07-16-2013 at 20:10.

7. Likes John25 likes this post
    Veteran
    I'm Asian.... How does that fit into your black supports black and white supports white scenario? Even Caucasians are are supportive of Martins side and vice versa.

Whether Black, White, Indian, Asian, Hispanic guess what? Everyone have their own minds and thus their own opinions on various subjects. The world isn't as black and white as the media would like to portray it.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    This is part of the problem. He wasn't told NOT TO PURSUE. He was told that he didn't have to do that. It's like people have their minds made up and not even knowing anything about it. Also, saying that he should get something, for a crime he didn't commit? He went through enough already.
    Like I said, I didn't follow this case and was going off you guys. I see this everyday in my hood, so it isn't anything new. However, I said he should've got something if they told him don't pursue. You said they didn't say that, fine. Cool. It is what it is. Whole case can still be seen as lame as it appears to point to Zim instigating the confrontation.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

PSU Technical Advisor

Why is the race card always being thrown around in lieu of any real dialog?

I'm not 'against' Martin and 'for' Zimmerman because I'm white.

Zimmerman is a damn hispanic anyway, so that doesn't click with caucasians siding with the white guy. Because he's not white.

Chinese, black, indian I don't care what race these guys are.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Why is the race card always being thrown around in lieu of any real dialog?

I'm not 'against' Martin and 'for' Zimmerman because I'm white.

Zimmerman is a damn hispanic anyway, so that doesn't click with caucasians siding with the white guy. Because he's not white.

Chinese, black, indian I don't care what race these guys are.
    Because the race cards is the favorite tool of the ignorent. Not to say there are not real crimes commited because of race, there most certainly are, but the card is over used by ignorent people who use it to get attention. Public opinon, media and other outlets have taught me over the years to never ever protect yourself if a minority is doing harm to you for if you do you will get labeled a racist. Not just this case, but other especially the duke lacross players. There always seems to be the same mind behind these high profile "racial" cases. Coincidence? Nope.

Anyways I am going to move on. This thing is like people fighting in politics. Its done so time to move on and focus on FF14. To clear it up I am not mad at or hate anyone who has posted in thread on either side. But like BBk said it is a dead horse so time to use my focus on other post.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 07-16-2013 at 21:56.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    "he took a life he took a life" every time you guys repeat this all i can think of is parrot repeating the same thing. I am glad that if someone was beating your skull into concrete you would let them kill you, and I am sure your families are happy knowing that to. I mean sure you would be dead and they would be with out you, but least you didn't take a life and that makes it ok....right?
    greed. end of argument

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    An open letter to George Zimmerman that has gone viral.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3599635.html

That's pretty deep.

Unbound Mercenary
    Deep, but embarrassingly immature. Its pathetic, like a child crying because he didn't get the toy.

PSN ID
    l-Rasunda-l

Zimmerman is Latino so.... What the $#@!?

Anyhow, I have a few questions about this case as I really aint followed much besides the bull$#@! I saw on BET.

1) What is this "Stand your ground" law? The way I understood it, the law is basically the same as the self defense law I know of. However, based on the police tapes, Zimmerman got out of his car and followed Trayvon. Therefore, wouldn't Trayvon have had a "Stand your ground" case as well?

2) How doesn't Zimmerman get anything? Lets get this straight. A woman shoots a couple shots over a man's head, who has been beating her for year, and she gets 20 year. Michael Vick is involved in killing dogs, and gets two year. Zimmerman shoots a person in the chest, for whatever reason, you have a human body, and he gets to go home like Trayvon never existed?

Also, real talk, to anyone saying Trayvon is a kid, come off that $#@!. Trayvon was a young adult, a year, give or take months, away from being recognized as an adult. A kid comes before becoming a preteen, 10 or younger.
    One breath in this moment. We'll stay till were chosen and though it all.
    We Rise and Fall
    With our eyes wide open. We'll fight till we're broken.

..::WUB WUB WUB::..

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhWhitePanda View Post
    Zimmerman is Latino so.... What the $#@!?

Anyhow, I have a few questions about this case as I really aint followed much besides the bull$#@! I saw on BET.

1) What is this "Stand your ground" law? The way I understood it, the law is basically the same as the self defense law I know of. However, based on the police tapes, Zimmerman got out of his car and followed Trayvon. Therefore, wouldn't Trayvon have had a "Stand your ground" case as well?

Stand your ground wasn't ever a defense in this case, and is completely irrelevant. Martin stand his ground because someone was following him? Makes no sense.

2) How doesn't Zimmerman get anything? Lets get this straight. A woman shoots a couple shots over a man's head, who has been beating her for year, and she gets 20 year. Michael Vick is involved in killing dogs, and gets two year. Zimmerman shoots a person in the chest, for whatever reason, you have a human body, and he gets to go home like Trayvon never existed?

Those people committed crimes, Zimmerman didn't. Easy to differentiate there.

Also, real talk, to anyone saying Trayvon is a kid, come off that $#@!. Trayvon was a young adult, a year, give or take months, away from being recognized as an adult. A kid comes before becoming a preteen, 10 or younger.

He definitely wasn't a child/kid.
    in bold

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Deep, but embarrassingly immature. Its pathetic, like a child crying because he didn't get the toy.
    my sentiments exactly dude. love to meet the pathetic author

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    An open letter to George Zimmerman that has gone viral.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3599635.html

That's pretty deep.
    So all the successful black people in the USA are what exactly? Exceptions to the rule?

19. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhWhitePanda View Post

LOL, I bet that's what they told u on BET. Martin wasn't in any physical danger, and he did ran off and came back and started the physical confrontation. So he wasn't in fear of his life, likewise George wasn't in fear of his life either until Martin was beating on him.

Again she left AND came back with a gun which turn her into the aggressor, plus it illegal to fire warning shot. Yes, a 9mm will go through ur house.

Here's an example; two guys sitting in a park, three men came up and start a verbal altercation. Those two men then ran off to their car just to come back and smoke these fools(shoot) the three men. That's not stand ur ground.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post

LOL, I bet that's what they told u on BET. Martin wasn't in any physical danger, and he did ran off and came back and started the physical confrontation. So he wasn't in fear of his life, likewise George wasn't in fear of his life either until Martin was beating on him.

Again she left AND came back with a gun which turn her into the aggressor, plus it illegal to fire warning shot. Yes, a 9mm will go through ur house.

Here's an example; two guys sitting in a park, three men came up and start a verbal altercation. Those two men then ran off to their car just to come back and smoke these fools(shoot) the three men. That's not stand ur ground.
    I was beginning to think I was the only one who could think and use their brain on this case (besides fear of course) but now I see there are smart ppl out there. great post bro

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    So all the successful black people in the USA are what exactly? Exceptions to the rule?
    What rule?
    Weren't those rules abolished decades ago.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    What rule?
    Weren't those rules abolished decades ago.
    According to that letter it is supposedly the norm for African Americans in the USA to be unsuccessful/poor. Which is why I would love to hear what the anonymous author of that letter would say about all the successful/well off African Americans are compared to his belief of what the norm is. Outliers? Exceptions? Anomalies?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    According to that letter it is supposedly the norm for African Americans in the USA to be unsuccessful/poor. Which is why I would love to hear what the anonymous author of that letter would say about all the successful/well off African Americans are compared to his belief of what the norm is. Outliers? Exceptions? Anomalies?
    well judging by his letter I'd assume he'd say they did really well selling CRAck to get where they are now.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Look i stand my ground on this [ MEANT ], This guy got away with cold hearted murder and this should not be... This world is screwed up enough with out another innocnet person killed because off a law

And the later the U.S understands this the later it will be, because blood shed will run the streets one more time and this time it will be traced with even more victims and the AMENDMENTS will mean nothing the the LAWS the U.S people believe in will be nothing more than an echo of their past

We all thrive to make this world a better place, and it's this that shows that this world is not ready for change and it needs more work...

We need to convey a sense off understanding and make it a top mission to spread equal balance and help each other be one equal race and not compete as evil entities to one another...

each person has it within themselves to encourage change upon those that are hell bent on squashing this new direction for equal balance
    Last edited by claud3; 07-17-2013 at 02:23.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Look i stand my ground on this [ MEANT ], This guy got away with cold hearted murder and this should not be... This world is screwed up enough with out another innocnet person killed because off a law

And the later the U.S understands this the later it will be, because blood shed will run the streets one more time and this time it will be traced with even more victims and the AMENDMENTS will mean nothing the the LAWS the U.S people believe in will be nothing more than an echo of their past

We all thrive to make this world a better place, and it's this that shows that this world is not ready for change and it needs more work...

We need to convey a sense off understanding and make it a top mission to spread equal balance and help each other be one equal race and not compete as evil entities to one another...

each person has it within themselves to encourage change upon those that are hell bent on squashing this new direction for equal balance
    I don't think you'd change your mind even if you saw a security video of Martin attacking Zimmerman as Zimmerman walked back to his car, Martin continuously beats Zimmerman on the ground, etc. I think, even if you saw that, you'd feel that Zimmerman committed cold blood murder.

27. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Nope, he is still a murder
    Last edited by claud3; 07-17-2013 at 03:01.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information