View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2333 ... LastLast
    Super Elite
    The fact that none of you were there and have millions of questions lol it's funny. This is about racial profiling. Nobody in their right mind is going to follow someone and get out of the car in the dark while raining, then ask them questions. 911 said do not get out of the car at the end of the day it is what it is.

It's the legal system now not the justice system. It protects who it chooses not everyone. Stand that ground...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I don't think you'd change your mind even if you saw a security video of Martin attacking Zimmerman as Zimmerman walked back to his car, Martin continuously beats Zimmerman on the ground, etc. I think, even if you saw that, you'd feel that Zimmerman committed cold blood murder.
    Were you there.....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    Were you there.....?
    Were you!?

How can you condemn another person's argument when you present nothing in regards to proving your's.
    Last edited by Kwes; 07-17-2013 at 03:21.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Were you!?

How can you condemn another person's argument when you present nothing in regards to proving your's.
    man aint even any point to trying to prove him wrong. take his words, it's about race, and sice he believes that u can tell there aint no changing his small view

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    man aint even any point to trying to prove him wrong. take his words, it's about race, and sice he believes that u can tell there aint no changing his small view
    being that my boyfriend is white and he agrees with me makes you feel like what?

google the ratio of stand your ground in fl a black woman who fired a warning shot at her husband got 20 years in prison for killing no one and a white man who killed a 17 year old over loud music at a gas station. So you think my mind is small thats cute for you I guess lol.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Were you!?

The same where there were 6 jurors and all of them were women. A jury should consist of all races and all genders to have a FAIR trial. But....... it is what it is and now b37 gets on CNN today acting all in favor of zimmerman fearing and worrying about him and not once mention sympathy for trayvon lol so look at the whole spectrum of the rainbow before looking at black and white darling lol.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    The same where there were 6 jurors and all of them were women. A jury should consist of all races and all genders to have a FAIR trial. But....... it is what it is and now b37 gets on CNN today acting all in favor of zimmerman fearing and worrying about him and not once mention sympathy for trayvon lol so look at the whole spectrum of the rainbow before looking at black and white darling lol.
    You realize the jury was picked by the prosecution and defense right?

Also, this doesn't have anything to do with stand your ground laws. PERIOD. The defense never bought it up.

Whether I was there or not doesn't have a single thing to do with the comment you quoted. Claude admitted that he wouldn't even change his mind about Zimmerman if he actually saw Martin attack Zimmerman and Zimmerman had to shoot him. Goodness.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    So all the successful black people in the USA are what exactly? Exceptions to the rule?
    Still black regardless. Success doesn't change a person's race.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Still black regardless. Success doesn't change a person's race.
    Way to not answer the question.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    being that my boyfriend is white and he agrees with me makes you feel like what?

google the ratio of stand your ground in fl a black woman who fired a warning shot at her husband got 20 years in prison for killing no one and a white man who killed a 17 year old over loud music at a gas station. So you think my mind is small thats cute for you I guess lol.
    number 1. didnt say ur mind was small, I said your view was small.
    number 2. I really don't care what your white boyfriends opinion is, if it is really his and he isn't just agreeing with you because your queen bee of the house. 1 white opinion isn't going to make me feel anything, sorry to disappoint.
    number 3. I'm well aware of the woman who fired the warning shot, who also had a order of protection against the man, and they should have locked him up for violation of a restraining order. however, let me ask you something since you so gladly brought that up, you're aware of the fact that the shot went through the WALL right? not the floor, the WALL. now answer me this, who the $#@! fires a "warning" shot through a wall? so don't be so quick to pull awwwwww it's a black thing! on that situation before u consider everything. and while ur at it, ask ur white boyfriend his opinion real quick.
    number 4. you don't know if what Zimmerman did was because of profiling or bias. u werent inside his head, and just because ur black(assuming u are since u pointed out u had a white boyfriend), doesn't give u the right to declare it was racial. I mean the guy mentored minority BLACK, did u get that? BLACK kids. not quite sure if I was racist I would want to mentor a new generation, but hey what do I know.
    and lastly, number 5. this whole deal was made about race because of the media and that fantastic BLACK president( or should I call him Middle Eastern). "if I had a son, he'd look like trayvon." stfu u agenda seeking pathetic man. using the death of a child for that, pathetic. and just in case ur wondering where I get that the whole thing was used for agendas, consider what trayvons mother said, "I lost my boy, but at the end of the day it's in Gods hands." so who the hell do u think was pressing the issue? the mother that lost HER child? or the INCREDIBLE, DO-NO-WRONG obamer? (and be sure to ask your white boyfriends opinion on that too please).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Twist it however you want to.

The dude shot a kid because he decided to follow him and ended up getting a beating. Who's fault is that again?

Edit: Thanks for the clearing up Rapture/Valefor
    The fault lies with the person who couldn't control himself. If Zimmerman was heading back to his car after the confrontation, what danger was Martin in? Instead of Martin continuing on home like he was, he decided to re-engage Zimmerman to escalate the situation and take it to the next level.

So if you guys were walking home at night and some guy started following you, how would you act?

Sorry, Yuuchi, i'm not gonna judge him by what he said on his Facebook. See, you call him a punk for defending himself yet applaud Zimmermans ability to defend himself.

Anyway, as i said in my first post, Zimmerman has been let of and is free to live as a free man. No point going in circles. You think he is in the right, I think he is in the wrong. Not that our opinions will change anything.
    How would I act? I might not be happy about it, but I'm not gonna lay my hands on another person over it. Once you have crossed that line, you've only got yourself to blame because you've escalated it to a whole new level.

I lived in the hood for 10 years. Mostly blacks and Hispanics. Being white... I was definitely the minority. Do you know how many times I was watched, gotten mad dog stares and even followed myself just walking down a neigborhood sidewalk? How many times I heard them on a street corner or sitting on a porch in groups with one of them saying things like "Look at this white boy..... he must be lost". Or.... they just assume I don't live there and that I'm just looking for drugs with comments like "Are you straight or are you looking?"...translation.... "Do you already have drugs or are you looking for some?" I just tell them "I'm straight!" and they leave you alone and hit up the next guy walking down the street.

But even with all that $#@!, I never tried to escalate things to a physical confrontation even if I wasn't happy with the stares and snide comments either thrown my way or said under their breath... but just loud enough for me to hear it.

Why? Cuz I have self control. Something Martin didn't have when he was cracking Zimmerman's skull against the hard concrete sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Nope. Your black. Thats the issue. Blacks will defend blacks, whites will defend whites more often than not. THATS what is happening here.

Ok, i get the kids wasnt innocent, but The way you guys are speaking, says i all need to know about some of you.

True colors (no pun) are being shown in this thread.
    I guess if we are showing our true colors, I guess that means you too.

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Look i stand my ground on this [ MEANT ], This guy got away with cold hearted murder and this should not be... This world is screwed up enough with out another innocnet person killed because off a law

And the later the U.S understands this the later it will be, because blood shed will run the streets one more time and this time it will be traced with even more victims and the AMENDMENTS will mean nothing the the LAWS the U.S people believe in will be nothing more than an echo of their past

We all thrive to make this world a better place, and it's this that shows that this world is not ready for change and it needs more work...

We need to convey a sense off understanding and make it a top mission to spread equal balance and help each other be one equal race and not compete as evil entities to one another...

each person has it within themselves to encourage change upon those that are hell bent on squashing this new direction for equal balance
    Martin ceased being innocent ONCE he decided to lay his hands on Zimmerman. As for murder? Look up the word in the dictionary.

I don't know what's cold heart-ed about shooting somebody that's bashing my skull into concrete. I only got one life on this earth. If someone is trying to take me out, I'm taking them out first. Don't like it? Then maybe it's a good idea not to lay your hands on me and try to bash my skull in when I have not laid my hands on you.

As for equality? That's utopia and it will never happen. Some things in life can be made equal or more equal, but we will never have total equality in everything. And in a some cases it should NOT always be equal. For example... unions insist that yearly raises should be the same for people with the same job and same seniority. That's bull$#@!! The guy that's more productive and gets better results should get a better raise than the other guy who is less productive and gets worse results.

The fact that none of you were there and have millions of questions lol it's funny. This is about racial profiling. Nobody in their right mind is going to follow someone and get out of the car in the dark while raining, then ask them questions. 911 said do not get out of the car at the end of the day it is what it is.

It's the legal system now not the justice system. It protects who it chooses not everyone. Stand that ground...
    EVERYBODY racially profiles in one way or another. If a black man applies for a job at 50 different WHITE OWNED businesses... he has a FAR better chance of getting a job than if a white guy applies for a job at 50 different BLACK OWNED businesses. It's all about "hooking a brother up"... yet if a white business tried to pull that $#@!, they would be sued for discrimination. I see minority owned businesses (black-hispanic-asian) do the exact discrimination they cry foul on if a white owned business even attempts at doing the same.

For example.... I live in California. There is a fast food chain called "Jack in the Box". One day I was traveling across the state to visit a friend that lives 5 hours from me. I ate at 4 different Jack in the Box locations in the course of 24-hours.... each in a completely different town. One for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner and the last one was for a late light meal before I drove all the way back home.

And what did I see? The entire staff was Hispanic behind the counter at ALL 4 locations across the state! And these were in mixed race towns. These were NOT in "Hispanic" neighborhoods. Never once saw anybody black, white or Asian behind that counter or behind the grills. I know Calififornia is about 50% Hispanic....... so why is there 100% hispanics behind the counter? You expect me to believe that in this bad economy where people are desperate for jobs that not ONE black, white or asian wanted a job at Jack in the Box? Not even a high school student wanting some summer spending money? BULL$#@!! I smell discrimination big time. Whites in this day and age would never get away with that without a stink being made. But as long as it's not whites doing the discriminating or the only ones hired... they get a free pass.

So EVERYBODY profiles on one level or another.

Had they gotten all races and all genders on the jury and come to the same conclusion, you still wouldn't accept the verdict as just and fair.

And... let's keep it real here....... you really think any black jurors are gonna risk the death threats and being ostracized by their own family and fellow black citizens by voting for NOT GUILTY if that's what they have decided based on the evidence?? Hell no! They would be called sell out uncle toms that sided with the "white man's justice system". The race baiters hyped up the race aspect so much, that a black juror would be terrified to come back with anything less than a vote for guilt.

As for your white boyfriend agrees with you? SMART MAN!!!...... if he doesn't want to sleep on the couch and not get any for the next 6 months.... he better agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    You realize the jury was picked by the prosecution and defense right?

Also, this doesn't have anything to do with stand your ground laws. PERIOD. The defense never bought it up.

Whether I was there or not doesn't have a single thing to do with the comment you quoted. Claude admitted that he wouldn't even change his mind about Zimmerman if he actually saw Martin attack Zimmerman and Zimmerman had to shoot him. Goodness.
    Yeah... both the prosecution and defense don't actually choose the jurors..... they both strike the ones they don't want until they are left with only the number of jurors needed plus alternates. Once it's whittled down to that..... they usually BOTH end up with ones they like and don't like. It's all about striking the ones each feels would likely side with them the LEAST.
    Last edited by GreatSpaceKoaster; 07-17-2013 at 10:52.

Elite Sage
    Koaster, if you want to try and belittle me at least make sure your grammar is on point before you question my understanding of words.

Rapture and Valefor both explained how I was wrong without coming across like a colossal $#@!. Perhaps, just maybe, you can learn something from them.

BBK. Tapatalking.
    Last edited by BBK..; 07-17-2013 at 08:18.

Banned

Koaster, if you want to try and belittle me at least make sure your grammar is on point before you question my understanding of words.

Rapture and Valefor both explained how I was wrong without coming across like a colossal $#@!. Perhaps, just maybe, you can learn something from them.

BBK. Tapatalking.
    Twist it however you want to.

The dude shot a kid because he decided to follow him and ended up getting a beating. Who's fault is that again?

Edit: Thanks for the clearing up Rapture/Valefor
    Yeah well... when you accuse people of twisting things when nobody twisted anything.... you aren't exactly gonna be making a lot of friends yourself!

But I will apologize. I just get frustrated when people keep throwing the MURDER charge accusation when it doesn't fit the definition at all. And it doesn't help that SOME are accusing those that feel the verdict was just are FULL OF HATE because of it.

I edited my post and took my comments you refer to out.

As for my grammar? Hell yeah it sucks! Most people don't use proper grammar these days anyways except when they have to in school. I mean.... there is a proper time to use a semicolon. How many outside of English teachers, novelists, manual writers or news article writers use it? Barely anybody!

As for definitions of words? That's a much easier concept for people to understand as opposed to knowing how often to put commas and when to end a paragraph. You need only look up a definition of a word.
    Last edited by GreatSpaceKoaster; 07-17-2013 at 10:50.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    They were "Idiots" when they decide to take this case while everyone else said NO.
    Why? Because there is NOTHING, NOTHING to charge him with.

The only ppl who think Zim is guilty are the one making up laws that don't exist.
    Just like how they think Zim wanted to murder Martin because he didn't engage the safety on his gun or that he had live ammo in the chamber...
    not sure who's making those comments.

and no, that's incorrect, they did have something to charge him with. they just failed at the correct reasons.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    In high school I was one of three white people in the entire school. This was my sophomore year. Lots of fights, mostly because a lot of females lol.

I was called white bread a lot.

16. Likes Omar likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    Haha white bread! here's a virtual rep since it won't let me +rep

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1

Forum Overseer
    yea, i already know that years from now we're going to find all the nasty truths about this case. the congress/senate (whoever it was) is already looking into changing the law to where you have to retreat towards your home or a safe place in order to call it this. not where you follow the person and then shoot them.

the probability of an altercation is definitely higher if you confront someone.

like i've been $#@!ing saying it all this time. it doesn't matter what the outcome of this case was, the law is still $#@!ing stupid and draconian. it needs to change and make sense.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Haha white bread! here's a virtual rep since it won't let me +rep
    Yeah. I thought it was cool. Didn't realize back then that it was an insult. I got beat up pretty bad when I jokingly called a guy wheat bread. He, and three of his friends, beat the $#@! outta me lol. That's when I found out about racial insults lol.

Forum Overseer
    sound like a bunch of punks to me man. if you can't take an insult, don't give it. did you ever get your revenge?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    sound like a bunch of punks to me man. if you can't take an insult, don't give it. did you ever get your revenge?
    Sufi it's fear, he probably prosecuted them later on in life lol

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    Sufi it's fear, he probably prosecuted them later on in life lol
    LOL i thought that too but i was trying to act serious

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Nah. No revenge needed. By the middle of the year we were pretty tight. I was new, and had to earn respect. Also has to learn what was very disrespectful to a lot of the kids there.

Prosecuting... Almost everyone I have locked up, respect me a lot. I treated them with a huge amount of respect from the get go.

Forum Overseer
    wheat bread sounds like a compliment to me lol. who does not want to look like wheat bread! now whole gain bread, that i can understand.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    wheat bread sounds like a compliment to me lol. now whole gain bread, that i can understand.
    It might be different now. This was back in the early 90's.

Thread Information