View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2434 ... LastLast
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    number 1. didnt say ur mind was small, I said your view was small.
    number 2. I really don't care what your white boyfriends opinion is, if it is really his and he isn't just agreeing with you because your queen bee of the house. 1 white opinion isn't going to make me feel anything, sorry to disappoint.
    number 3. I'm well aware of the woman who fired the warning shot, who also had a order of protection against the man, and they should have locked him up for violation of a restraining order. however, let me ask you something since you so gladly brought that up, you're aware of the fact that the shot went through the WALL right? not the floor, the WALL. now answer me this, who the $#@! fires a "warning" shot through a wall? so don't be so quick to pull awwwwww it's a black thing! on that situation before u consider everything. and while ur at it, ask ur white boyfriend his opinion real quick.
    number 4. you don't know if what Zimmerman did was because of profiling or bias. u werent inside his head, and just because ur black(assuming u are since u pointed out u had a white boyfriend), doesn't give u the right to declare it was racial. I mean the guy mentored minority BLACK, did u get that? BLACK kids. not quite sure if I was racist I would want to mentor a new generation, but hey what do I know.
    and lastly, number 5. this whole deal was made about race because of the media and that fantastic BLACK president( or should I call him Middle Eastern). "if I had a son, he'd look like trayvon." stfu u agenda seeking pathetic man. using the death of a child for that, pathetic. and just in case ur wondering where I get that the whole thing was used for agendas, consider what trayvons mother said, "I lost my boy, but at the end of the day it's in Gods hands." so who the hell do u think was pressing the issue? the mother that lost HER child? or the INCREDIBLE, DO-NO-WRONG obamer? (and be sure to ask your white boyfriends opinion on that too please).

Sweetheart go eat a snickers you sound famished and upset. Secondly I should have known this from someone from NC lol. What does Obama has to do with a law that was founded without his signature? I can pull bush up in this and how the whole economy sunk with his WAR WAR WAR syndrome but I'll leave it there.

My boyfriend agrees with my opinion on how nuerotic your thoughts are being that I am a psychology major lol. Secondly he says being that I am probably the only black guy on this forum you will choose to see your way as golden and forget that this case is and what it was. A mockery and justice was not founded both parties held accountability it goes like Child molestation. The guy over 18 goes to jail while the girl who pretends to be of age and seduces someone without knowledge gets sent far far away for a very long time.

Obama is African and Caucasian American even if his beliefs is muslim *which it isn't. I suggest you get educated on bi-racial families cause you lack too much of knowledge to sit on a pedestal to battle me lol.

Zimmerman father is White and his mother is hispanic but the media sees only what the hispanic which the world doesn't take credibility in bi-racial kids who do wrong they only see the ethnicities within them and exclude the white. So open up that snicker bar and chew lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    The fault lies with the person who couldn't control himself. If Zimmerman was heading back to his car after the confrontation, what danger was Martin in? Instead of Martin continuing on home like he was, he decided to re-engage Zimmerman to escalate the situation and take it to the next level.

How would I act? I might not be happy about it, but I'm not gonna lay my hands on another person over it. Once you have crossed that line, you've only got yourself to blame because you've escalated it to a whole new level.

I lived in the hood for 10 years. Mostly blacks and Hispanics. Being white... I was definitely the minority. Do you know how many times I was watched, gotten mad dog stares and even followed myself just walking down a neigborhood sidewalk? How many times I heard them on a street corner or sitting on a porch in groups with one of them saying things like "Look at this white boy..... he must be lost". Or.... they just assume I don't live there and that I'm just looking for drugs with comments like "Are you straight or are you looking?"...translation.... "Do you already have drugs or are you looking for some?" I just tell them "I'm straight!" and they leave you alone and hit up the next guy walking down the street.

But even with all that $#@!, I never tried to escalate things to a physical confrontation even if I wasn't happy with the stares and snide comments either thrown my way or said under their breath... but just loud enough for me to hear it.

Why? Cuz I have self control. Something Martin didn't have when he was cracking Zimmerman's skull against the hard concrete sidewalk.

I guess if we are showing our true colors, I guess that means you too.

Martin ceased being innocent ONCE he decided to lay his hands on Zimmerman. As for murder? Look up the word in the dictionary.

I don't know what's cold heart-ed about shooting somebody that's bashing my skull into concrete. I only got one life on this earth. If someone is trying to take me out, I'm taking them out first. Don't like it? Then maybe it's a good idea not to lay your hands on me and try to bash my skull in when I have not laid my hands on you.

As for equality? That's utopia and it will never happen. Some things in life can be made equal or more equal, but we will never have total equality in everything. And in a some cases it should NOT always be equal. For example... unions insist that yearly raises should be the same for people with the same job and same seniority. That's bull$#@!! The guy that's more productive and gets better results should get a better raise than the other guy who is less productive and gets worse results.

EVERYBODY racially profiles in one way or another. If a black man applies for a job at 50 different WHITE OWNED businesses... he has a FAR better chance of getting a job than if a white guy applies for a job at 50 different BLACK OWNED businesses. It's all about "hooking a brother up"... yet if a white business tried to pull that $#@!, they would be sued for discrimination. I see minority owned businesses (black-hispanic-asian) do the exact discrimination they cry foul on if a white owned business even attempts at doing the same.

For example.... I live in California. There is a fast food chain called "Jack in the Box". One day I was traveling across the state to visit a friend that lives 5 hours from me. I ate at 4 different Jack in the Box locations in the course of 24-hours.... each in a completely different town. One for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner and the last one was for a late light meal before I drove all the way back home.

And what did I see? The entire staff was Hispanic behind the counter at ALL 4 locations across the state! And these were in mixed race towns. These were NOT in "Hispanic" neighborhoods. Never once saw anybody black, white or Asian behind that counter or behind the grills. I know Calififornia is about 50% Hispanic....... so why is there 100% hispanics behind the counter? You expect me to believe that in this bad economy where people are desperate for jobs that not ONE black, white or asian wanted a job at Jack in the Box? Not even a high school student wanting some summer spending money? BULL$#@!! I smell discrimination big time. Whites in this day and age would never get away with that without a stink being made. But as long as it's not whites doing the discriminating or the only ones hired... they get a free pass.

So EVERYBODY profiles on one level or another.

Had they gotten all races and all genders on the jury and come to the same conclusion, you still wouldn't accept the verdict as just and fair.

And... let's keep it real here....... you really think any black jurors are gonna risk the death threats and being ostracized by their own family and fellow black citizens by voting for NOT GUILTY if that's what they have decided based on the evidence?? Hell no! They would be called sell out uncle toms that sided with the "white man's justice system". The race baiters hyped up the race aspect so much, that a black juror would be terrified to come back with anything less than a vote for guilt.

As for your white boyfriend agrees with you? SMART MAN!!!...... if he doesn't want to sleep on the couch and not get any for the next 6 months.... he better agree!!

Yeah... both the prosecution and defense don't actually choose the jurors..... they both strike the ones they don't want until they are left with only the number of jurors needed plus alternates. Once it's whittled down to that..... they usually BOTH end up with ones they like and don't like. It's all about striking the ones each feels would likely side with them the LEAST.
    Yes everybody profiles. It's my job to do so but I leave race out of it although my colleagues advise me to not everybody is the same. It would have been a new day if he stayed in his car and let the police handle it. It's a sad situation millions are mad and want the other dead but will that bring Trayvon back no.... most are upset cause the justice system is corrupt or should I say legal system.... lol

As to my boyfriend we agree to disagree at time but he knows I don't go to bed mad and that's what keeps it real lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    Sweetheart go eat a snickers you sound famished and upset. Secondly I should have known this from someone from NC lol. What does Obama has to do with a law that was founded without his signature? I can pull bush up in this and how the whole economy sunk with his WAR WAR WAR syndrome but I'll leave it there.

My boyfriend agrees with my opinion on how nuerotic your thoughts are being that I am a psychology major lol. Secondly he says being that I am probably the only black guy on this forum you will choose to see your way as golden and forget that this case is and what it was. A mockery and justice was not founded both parties held accountability it goes like Child molestation. The guy over 18 goes to jail while the girl who pretends to be of age and seduces someone without knowledge gets sent far far away for a very long time.

Obama is African and Caucasian American even if his beliefs is muslim *which it isn't. I suggest you get educated on bi-racial families cause you lack too much of knowledge to sit on a pedestal to battle me lol.

Zimmerman father is White and his mother is hispanic but the media sees only what the hispanic which the world doesn't take credibility in bi-racial kids who do wrong they only see the ethnicities within them and exclude the white. So open up that snicker bar and chew lol.
    weird. about to graduate with two majors one of which is psychology and human services, and I don't see my thoughts as neurotic. inconsiderate yea, neurotic no. but hey, u probly got more education than me anyways.
    about the bush deal, I did not and will not EVER support him. because I'm white and he's white doesn't mean I ever voted for his oil conglomerate ass family. and just because Obama is black or mixed or whatever the hell u wanna call it( ur educated remember the black blood rule?) doesn't mean I dislike him because of that. my core political beliefs go against mostly everything Obama has done. nothing to do with him being black. but hey, I guess ur college taught u to assume certain facts due to a persons race? idk. but anyways, sende that snicker bar little queen and I will definitely eat it.

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Super Elite
    weird. about to graduate with two majors one of which is psychology and human services, and I don't see my thoughts as neurotic. inconsiderate yea, neurotic no. but hey, u probly got more education than me anyways.
    about the bush deal, I did not and will not EVER support him. because I'm white and he's white doesn't mean I ever voted for his oil conglomerate ass family. and just because Obama is black or mixed or whatever the hell u wanna call it( ur educated remember the black blood rule?) doesn't mean I dislike him because of that. my core political beliefs go against mostly everything Obama has done. nothing to do with him being black. but hey, I guess ur college taught u to assume certain facts due to a persons race? idk. but anyways, sende that snicker bar little queen and I will definitely eat it.
    Not only Nuerotic But Narcisstic lol. I have yet to call you anything but what I see so please keep the queen joke to yourself we are not in England lol.

Secondly the Black gene is Dominant, where most genes are recessive. That doesn't mean that the DNA and RNA pool gives light to that. In that case I wouldn't have mixed cousins with white mommies and daddies and they have their parents features. So please educate yourself in the midst of Biology before I laugh at work again lol.

Sweetheart no my degree didn't tell me to racially profile anyone it teaches me to study the behavior of people not classify a race to think one race is superior or unintelligent than the other.... So anyting else you want to call me to attempt to insult my intelligence this afternoon???

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Not only Nuerotic But Narcisstic lol. I have yet to call you anything but what I see so please keep the queen joke to yourself we are not in England lol.

Secondly the Black gene is Dominant, where most genes are recessive. That doesn't mean that the DNA and RNA pool gives light to that. In that case I wouldn't have mixed cousins with white mommies and daddies and they have their parents features. So please educate yourself in the midst of Biology before I laugh at work again lol.

Sweetheart no my degree didn't tell me to racially profile anyone it teaches me to study the behavior of people not classify a race to think one race is superior or unintelligent than the other.... So anyting else you want to call me to attempt to insult my intelligence this afternoon???
    you're going into all that DNA RNA stuff over the blak blood rule? ooooooookeydoke. well u keep calling me sweetheart and I'm not exactly your type soooooo I call u Little QUEEN.
    narcissistic? yes.
    well I'm pretty sure u brought the bush thing because I'm from NC and u had the inclination I'm white, so uh, that's exactly wht u did, SWEETHEART. I'm done with this conversation. ignore

Flaw3d Genius
    It's just been on the news here that Stevie Wonder is boycotting Florida lol......

Would he boycott that state if a White, Hispanic or Asian had been killed?

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    The only reason I mentioned the stats about US is because even though I like living here, and I've never been a victim of crime and have never seen it but I hear about it around me and in the media and then you have the statistics to show that indeed there's a reason why people are so afraid of one another.

i shouldn't have to live in fear when there are safer places. canada for once. i don't know, i might never do it because i understand that realistically, i'll likely never be a victim of a crime because these things happen between people that know one another and i don't know anyone that could possibly steal/rob from us or get into some kind of gang troubles.

but the random shootings scare me...not me necessarily but i fear for my child. also i'm always afraid that i might accidentally invade someone's personal space and you don't know who has not taken their pills lately. i never had to deal with that growing up. i'm dealing with this here. maybe it's just me but i feel like there are others that feel the same way here. i have an outside perspective so i know i'm not insane.
    Side note: I will address the other parts of this post later in a PM.

You are not making any sense here. You have never been a victim of crime or seen it first hand but because of what the media "reports" as "news" you live in fear? How screwed up of a view is that? It's one thing if you have actual experiences but to rely on whatever the media can latch on to an hype up (to boost ratings) as what you use to form your opinions about is quite foolish/stupid.

The facts are that nationwide/as a whole the USA is much safer today then it was in the 1990's when you came here. Crime (overall) has been consistently dropping over the past ~20 years. There is no reason for the average American/resident in the USA living in a half decent neighborhood to live in fear believing that their lives or property are in danger from criminals. None whatsoever. To believe otherwise insinuates that you are suffering from paranoia. Go look at the numbers/statistics yourself to see the truth.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/0...-have-no-idea/

You can also look at the yearly Uniform Crime Reports from the FBI.

yea, i already know that years from now we're going to find all the nasty truths about this case. the congress/senate (whoever it was) is already looking into changing the law to where you have to retreat towards your home or a safe place in order to call it this. not where you follow the person and then shoot them.

the probability of an altercation is definitely higher if you confront someone.

like i've been $#@!ing saying it all this time. it doesn't matter what the outcome of this case was, the law is still $#@!ing stupid and draconian. it needs to change and make sense.
    There is nothing wrong with the stand your ground law. And I don't even see how it is relevant here because Zimmerman didn't even use it during his trial, just the standard self defense claim.

Educate yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irnD34P2l1w

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    It's just been on the news here that Stevie Wonder is boycotting Florida lol......

Would he boycott that state if a White, Hispanic or Asian had been killed?

Stevie Wonder wouldn't be able to see the evidences even if it was presented right in front of him.

9. Likes John25 likes this post
    Super Elite
    you're going into all that DNA RNA stuff over the blak blood rule? ooooooookeydoke. well u keep calling me sweetheart and I'm not exactly your type soooooo I call u Little QUEEN.
    narcissistic? yes.
    well I'm pretty sure u brought the bush thing because I'm from NC and u had the inclination I'm white, so uh, that's exactly wht u did, SWEETHEART. I'm done with this conversation. ignore
    I think that is the best think you can do is ignore at this point. Yes I brought up RNA and DNA cause everyone who supports the black blood rule is a bit ignorant lol I lived in Fayetteville NC for a year so I said what I said cause I lived there and I can speak my mind about NC.

Who said anything about you being my type why are you implying for a position somewhere I am a one mans mans babe lol.

Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Side note: I will address the other parts of this post later in a PM.

You are not making any sense here. You have never been a victim of crime or seen it first hand but because of what the media "reports" as "news" you live in fear? How screwed up of a view is that? It's one thing if you have actual experiences but to rely on whatever the media can latch on to an hype up (to boost ratings) as what you use to form your opinions about is quite foolish/stupid.
    That's not logical man. If that's how you think then you should have no problem taking a vacation right now in Syria during a civil war because, according to you, if you haven't experienced it yourself, the concern shouldn't exist.

The facts are that nationwide/as a whole the USA is much safer today then it was in the 1990's when you came here. Crime (overall) has been consistently dropping over the past ~20 years. There is no reason for the average American/resident in the USA living in a half decent neighborhood to live in fear believing that their lives or property are in danger from criminals. None whatsoever. To believe otherwise insinuates that you are suffering from paranoia. Go look at the numbers/statistics yourself to see the truth.
    relative has nothing to do with what i'm saying. now compare this to japan and see the difference and understand what i'm saying.

honestly i wouldn't have any issues but as time progresses, i see stuff that doesn't make sense to me. why is there so much hate amongst everyone here. people do not want peace. i see nothing wrong with anyone here and yet there are issues. so many misunderstandings. and honestly i don't care about statistics,

i know exactly what you're saying, like i said earlier, most of this stuff is related to things that wouldn't happen to normal people. you have to be involved in something or with someone first.

but what fears me is the nuts that go on rampage and i decided to ignore that too and now children can be in danger...and it's no one's fault, not even the people who are mentally ill (because they're mentally ill)...it's too many issues to write here but the issue is at the core and i spoke about this during the school shooting.

there's not enough love between people, we're too busy with our own lives and i don't see that as something wrong but it's definitely affecting people. i've seen too many depressed people here because they just don't have support they need.

no one cares about one another anymore. no one stops to help someone. we're too afraid of one another, too afraid to tresspass, too afraid to invade someone's privacy or personal space. too afraid to be around one another. i don't mean to generalize because it's not always true but having lived here for almost two decades and having known many other cultures, it's a pretty obvious that there's something wrong here at the core.

it feels like tensions are building, they're not dying down, it's some sort of a split, half of the country is moving forward, the other half isn't. the good and educated people are some of the best i've ever met and i have learned quite a lot from them, invaluable things that i will keep with me forever but i can't deal with having all these distractions.

You can also look at the yearly Uniform Crime Reports from the FBI.
    i'm not afraid of crime honestly. coudn't care less. i do agree that i feel safe living here. it's more of the clashes in the melting pot that stops me from having a harmoneous feeling.

another issue has been since 911, i have distanced myself from this culture since this and another thing i don't want to get into but i feel like there are plenty of other english-speaking western countries that are just in a better stage than here. i cannot continue to live in a society that wants to turn a blind eye towards this problem of war economy and depending on resources coming from misery and destruction of other nations.

I can't stop it just like other citizens and i'm sure most mean well and don't want it themselves. there's an entire world out there with cultures and people, this will go well with my dream of exploring. a few years here, some there...that's how i want to live.

no allegiance to one country, but to all people.
    There is nothing wrong with the stand your ground law. And I don't even see how it is relevant here because Zimmerman didn't even use it during his trial, just the standard self defense claim.

Educate yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irnD34P2l1w
    there's definitely something wrong with the stand your ground law...that is the reason why it's under fire right now and might end up going through changes.

i don't mean to come off stubborn but the way this law is at the moment, i just don't agree with it. too many ways that it can be manipulated.

if he didn't use that law as his claim then that's the prosecutors' fault for being idiots.

Elite Member
    there's definitely something wrong with the stand your ground law...that is the reason why it's under fire right now and might end up going through changes.
    The only ppl that hate this law are the same one that want to punch ppl in the face over VERBAL disagreement. The same type of ppl that preach stop the hate, but think it acceptable to physically assault someone over words.

ie. "He probably said something thats why he deserve an ass beating"

i don't mean to come off stubborn but the way this law is at the moment, i just don't agree with it. too many ways that it can be manipulated.
    That why we have crime scene investigation and despite what the media tell u and everyone else, Zim was arrested that night and they had an investigation right after the shooting, and FOUND NOTHING against Zimmerman.

Just because Al Sharpton said Zimmerman wasn't arrested and there were no investigation doesn't mean it true.

and did u even watch the video Matrix posted? Massad explained the number one fail argument that most have been making about SYG laws.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    The only ppl that hate this law are the same one that want to punch ppl in the face over VERBAL disagreement. The same type of ppl that preach stop the hate, but think it acceptable to physically assault someone over words.

That why we have crime scene investigation and despite what the media tell u and everyone else, Zim was arrested that night and they had an investigation right after the shooting, and FOUND NOTHING against Zimmerman.

Just because Al Sharpton said Zimmerman wasn't arrested and there were no investigation doesn't mean it true.

and did u even watch the video Matrix posted? Massad explained the number one fail argument that most have been making about SYG laws.
    don't forget REVEREND JACKSON PRAISE THA LAWD.

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post

not sure how this applies.

for example. you can say the same thing the opposite way that this zimmerman guy would've never followed and confronted the kid if he didn't have a gun.

my biggest problem with the law is that you can actually be aggressive AND still call it self defense.

you should only be allowed to use extreme force in a situation that you absolutely completely tried to avoid.

you can easily start a fight with someone and have the guy beat the $#@! out of you and then kill them. not saying that's what zimmerman intended to do but it could've been this way.

i don't think trayvon knew that he had a gun, he may not have fought with him otherwise. no sane person would approach someone with a loaded gun.

my argument against SYG has nothing to do with the case.

Veteran

nope. he had scruffs on the back of his skull...imo not enough to conclude that he was being pounded.
    And a broken nose. BN2sOoJCYAEVPpf.jpg

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    And a broken nose. BN2sOoJCYAEVPpf.jpg
    oh i know about that...i meant that his injuries do not necessarily indicate that he was aggressively being beaten against concrete. that would likely take a couple of real blows for him to die instantly. not a bloodied nose and a few cuts on the back of his head. that looks more like he was thrown on the ground.

Forum Sage

I think it's time I weighed in on this. I don't usually step in but the following person's quoted post is full of inaccuracies to the point it warrants a reeducation and realignment.

Sweetheart go eat a snickers you sound famished and upset.
    You should give up the high levels of corn fructose sugars and other chemicals in these candy bars. They're gonna be the cause of birth defects your children have if you choose to have them.

\Secondly I should have known this from someone from NC lol.
    I currently reside in NC. It doesn't speak to forma's or my intelligence. If you wish to be taken seriously, knock it off with the geographical superiority complex. And please tone it down with the "lols". It doesn't add to your intelligence and in fact, detracts from it.

What does Obama has to do with a law that was founded without his signature?
    Obama has nothing to do with the law itself. He does however, have everything to do with the federal government's overstepping its bounds by sending his cronies like Eric Holder in to challenge what is clearly, a law derived from the state by its exercising its 10th Amendment powers. The federal government has no jurisdiction in the legislation, execution and judiciary of state laws as it violates the 10th Amendment every time it does so.

I can pull bush up in this and how the whole economy sunk with his WAR WAR WAR syndrome but I'll leave it there.
    You could bring it up and you'd be flatly wrong. For more information and better clarification, see $#@! Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld political history and influence. Also see Democratic majority congress in 1998-2002 and 2006-2010.

My boyfriend agrees with my opinion on how nuerotic your thoughts are being that I am a psychology major lol.
    Your boyfriend has no credibility on these forums; especially since he hasn't signed up and voiced his own opinion in his own words. Until he does so, he'll continue to have no credibility.

Secondly he says being that I am probably the only black guy on this forum you will choose to see your way as golden and forget that this case is and what it was. A mockery and justice was not founded both parties held accountability it goes like Child molestation. The guy over 18 goes to jail while the girl who pretends to be of age and seduces someone without knowledge gets sent far far away for a very long time.
    You're not the only black person or guy on this forum so don't think yourself any more special than anyone else, because you're not. Since you probably haven't seen anything I've posted thus far I'll reiterate what my stance is on this whole case.

This whole case was about racial politics instigated by the federal government and its overstepping its legal authority over the state. It was also about emotions being stoked by the liberal media trying to play to the federal government's racial politics card in yet, another instance of political divisiveness, perpetrated and perpetuated by both parties to get people looking away from more serious issues like the NSA's PRISM program, NDAA, Fast & Furious, Edward Snowden, IRS targeting certain groups with regards to filing for tax exemption status and a host of other issues that this administration is caught up in. This was nothing but a side show to get you all looking elsewhere. Anywhere else than where you should be looking.

This case operated on emotions and divisive racial politics, not facts. It's why the prosecution withheld evidence from the defense and why certain things were altered or snuffed out.

No. He's just half black and half white and that's just his skin tone. As far as I'm concerned, his ethnicity is plainly, American. Just American. His religious beliefs are of no consequence to me and to be frank, speak less of him than his racially political divisiveness he engages in day in and day out.

Actually, the media played Zimmerman out to be a white person racially profiling a black person. He did not profile at all and you'd do well to get the full picture. He is now suing NBC for defamation of character in which I hope he wins big. Sooner or later, the media has to be held to account for its crimes. Freedom of the press is not a license to slander and defame the characters of people.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    I think it's time I weighed in on this. I don't usually step in but the following person's quoted post is full of inaccuracies to the point it warrants a reeducation and realignment.

You should give up the high levels of corn fructose sugars and other chemicals in these candy bars. They're gonna be the cause of birth defects your children have if you choose to have them.

I currently reside in NC. It doesn't speak to forma's or my intelligence. If you wish to be taken seriously, knock it off with the geographical superiority complex. And please tone it down with the "lols". It doesn't add to your intelligence and in fact, detracts from it.

Obama has nothing to do with the law itself. He does however, have everything to do with the federal government's overstepping its bounds by sending his cronies like Eric Holder in to challenge what is clearly, a law derived from the state by its exercising its 10th Amendment powers. The federal government has no jurisdiction in the legislation, execution and judiciary of state laws as it violates the 10th Amendment every time it does so.

You could bring it up and you'd be flatly wrong. For more information and better clarification, see $#@! Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld political history and influence. Also see Democratic majority congress in 1998-2002 and 2006-2010.

Your boyfriend has no credibility on these forums; especially since he hasn't signed up and voiced his own opinion in his own words. Until he does so, he'll continue to have no credibility.

You're not the only black person or guy on this forum so don't think yourself any more special than anyone else, because you're not. Since you probably haven't seen anything I've posted thus far I'll reiterate what my stance is on this whole case.

This whole case was about racial politics instigated by the federal government and its overstepping its legal authority over the state. It was also about emotions being stoked by the liberal media trying to play to the federal government's racial politics card in yet, another instance of political divisiveness, perpetrated and perpetuated by both parties to get people looking away from more serious issues like the NSA's PRISM program, NDAA, Fast & Furious, Edward Snowden, IRS targeting certain groups with regards to filing for tax exemption status and a host of other issues that this administration is caught up in. This was nothing but a side show to get you all looking elsewhere. Anywhere else than where you should be looking.

This case operated on emotions and divisive racial politics, not facts. It's why the prosecution withheld evidence from the defense and why certain things were altered or snuffed out.

No. He's just half black and half white and that's just his skin tone. As far as I'm concerned, his ethnicity is plainly, American. Just American. His religious beliefs are of no consequence to me and to be frank, speak less of him than his racially political divisiveness he engages in day in and day out.

Actually, the media played Zimmerman out to be a white person racially profiling a black person. He did not profile at all and you'd do well to get the full picture. He is now suing NBC for defamation of character in which I hope he wins big. Sooner or later, the media has to be held to account for its crimes. Freedom of the press is not a license to slander and defame the characters of people.
    I think it's pretty sweet how two ppl from the same state are on this forum and think the exact same way on this issue. I was going to keep going but I just got tired of talking to that "special" person. terrific post though. +rep

19. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post

It's cute that you dissected my whole post. But either way it was cute... lol reached all around the rainbow and didn't even get skittles lol. Try again sweetheart.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    It's cute that you dissected my whole post. But either way it was cute... lol reached all around the rainbow and didn't even get skittles lol. Try again sweetheart.
    I thought it was pretty good. I don't think he was trying for skittles tho little queen, and I seriously doubt he's the type to "travel the rainbow".

Super Elite
    I thought it was pretty good. I don't think he was trying for skittles tho little queen, and I seriously doubt he's the type to "travel the rainbow".
    LOL I'll let you and your little friend have the last laugh. I'll go back to the forums side where people talk about video games and not a case where the truth will never be told .

You can call me any name you choose just because what you see in TV or in NC does not mean it's a queen. You relaly need to do your research from DNA, Psychology and the Gay lifestyle LOL. Goodnight.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    LOL I'll let you and your little friend have the last laugh. I'll go back to the forums side where people talk about video games and not a case where the truth will never be told .

You can call me any name you choose just because what you see in TV or in NC does not mean it's a queen. You relaly need to do your research from DNA, Psychology and the Gay lifestyle LOL. Goodnight.
    It is possible that the truth has already been told.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post

Forum Overseer

possible but highly unlikely with all the holes in the story.

Super Elite
    Possible yes but we all don't know that. so it is possible that is is or isn't told. Sadly to say this won't be the last case like this

Forum Sage

Call it what you will. Your ignorance warranted further scrutiny, reeducation and realignment. You've absolutely no idea as to what you've been really talking about and it shows with each post you make.

Thread Information