Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2838 ... LastLast
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    This big 250lb guy needed a gun to "defend" myself from a scrawny teenage boy.

Nice... a four year old picture of Martin...

Here's something a little more recent...

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Check it out. He chose to shoot the kid in the heart in the name of "self-defense."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/3...martin-autopsy

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Edit: the story by Zimmerman himself. The boy attacked him after Zimmerman reached for his pocket.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/2...29#videoplayer
    Last edited by Foraeli; 07-20-2013 at 04:44.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Check it out. He chose to shoot the kid in the heart in the name of "self-defense."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/3...martin-autopsy

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Edit: the story by Zimmerman himself. The boy attacked him after Zimmerman reached for his pocket.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/2...29#videoplayer
    You might wanna listen to it again. He said he LOOKED at his pocket. I doubt he CHOSE to shoot him in the heart lol.

PSN ID
    l-Rasunda-l
    Soooo, I'm watching CNN and Juror B27 is doing an interview. She says she couldn't find Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter because of the Stand Your Ground.

This whole case is so damn confusing.
    One breath in this moment. We'll stay till were chosen and though it all.
    We Rise and Fall
    With our eyes wide open. We'll fight till we're broken.

..::WUB WUB WUB::..

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    It's just been on the news here that Stevie Wonder is boycotting Florida lol......

Would he boycott that state if a White, Hispanic or Asian had been killed?
    Actually Stevie Wonder's agent already has concerts booked for him in Florida.... he's just gonna tell Stevie he's in New Jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    not sure how this applies.

for example. you can say the same thing the opposite way that this zimmerman guy would've never followed and confronted the kid if he didn't have a gun.

my biggest problem with the law is that you can actually be aggressive AND still call it self defense.

you should only be allowed to use extreme force in a situation that you absolutely completely tried to avoid.

you can easily start a fight with someone and have the guy beat the $#@! out of you and then kill them. not saying that's what zimmerman intended to do but it could've been this way.

i don't think trayvon knew that he had a gun, he may not have fought with him otherwise. no sane person would approach someone with a loaded gun.

my argument against SYG has nothing to do with the case.
    Following somebody is ONLY against the law if they are EMERGENCY VEHICLES with their lights and sirens on OR if someone has a restraining order against you. LAYING your hands on somebody to beat them up when they have done nothing to physically assault you IS AGAINST THE LAW...... it's called ASSAULT. If Martin had kept his hands to HIMSELF.... he would have walked home with no more further incident. MARTIN raised it to an unlawful level when he chose to assault Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post

So... that's all that little 'punk' did?
    See my response ABOVE this....

Notice liberal Martin Bashir didn't make any mention in those 3 things was Martin assaulting Zimmerman FIRST!

Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    Exactly how am I going to have personal prejudice when my man is white? lol
    However this is a video game forum until yall get degrees in law and psychology then yall come before me until then all of you sound just about incredulous lol. I keep in the news with politics as well I know whats going on with all of the cases you don't need to state the obvious to me what you need to do is change your last paragraph lol.
    When white person says they aren't racist and mentions as proof that they have black friends..... blacks dismiss them. So don't think you are gonna use the "but my WHITE BOYFRIEND agrees with me" as validity and authentication that you are right cuz you know....a white person agreed with me.

When a BLACK person agrees with conservatives and joins the republican party.... they are screamed at and called SELL OUTS.... that they aren't REALLY black. Cuz apparently in the black community.... only voting for democrats determines if you are black or not.

BLACKS in America are the MOST CLOSED MINDED people in America. If 95% of a race voted for one party and not the other.... I'd argue that shows close mindedness. Hispanics, whites and Asians don't vote so lopsided for any party like blacks do. And they call OUR minds closed!

i think you guys are forgetting that media is fierce and do not give a $#@! about race or whatever. they put out whatever is going to bring them the most moola.
    90% of media outlets... be it newspapers or television news....are LIBERAL. BIAS in news is gauged by what they DETERMINE what IS and ISN'T news. . How do you know LIBERAL BIAS?

When a WHITE attacks a BLACK person it get's tons of coverage and in the OPPOSITE circumstance... it's NOT COVERED or BARELY IS.

When a REPUBLICAN politician made a comment in reference to President Obama's blackness.... it was FRONT PAGE NEWS in the newspapers and on news broadcasts. Then Democrats call for the man to apologize and DEMAND his RESIGNATION.

BUT....

When a Democrat politician did the SAME EXACT THING.... front page news? NOPE.... BURIED in the 23rd page and about the size of a couple postage stamps in comparison to the republican's article. On the television newscast.... leading news? NOPE..... a passing mention of it towards the end of the broadcast.

Democrats asked him to apologize too..... but made NO DEMANDS for HIM to RESIGN.

SAME politically correct NO-NO for both, but only ONE was DEMANDED to resign. In fact.... Democrats have a LONG HISTORY of forgiving THEIR OWN and looking the other way while demanding the ouster of republicans for doing the SAME EXACT THINGS.

DOUBLE STANDARD much?!?!

patriot act was created by Bush. Benghazi is nowhere near the same as destruction of two entire nations.

going back to the media. are you still proposing that they have some sort of a racial agenda?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    Those guys make their living keeping race issues alive.
    Yes... they do have a racial agenda SUFI! Liberals are the ones that spearheaded the notion of always looking at voters or groups by their RACE.

EXAMPLE: Democrats always tell hispanics it's those racist republicans that are stopping immigration reform.

THE FACT: Democrats had the MAJORITIES in the House of Representatives, the Senate and had the presidency with Democrat President Obama. That's the trifecta! They had that from 2008 to 2010. That is 2 FULL YEARS THEY could have come up with an immigration law with no way for the republicans to stop them!

Did they pass one? NOPE!

Why didn't they pass reform when the Democrats could have done it with NO republican say so for those two years? Because you take off the table the Democrats ability to use it as a racially divisive WEDGE ISSUE in future elections. And the liberal media is all too happy to fan the flames of racial divisiveness to help that narritive.

That's right..... just like the liberal media, let's find a CUTE and SMILING innocent looking photo of Martin from YEARS AGO and post it right next to a menacing looking mugshot photo of Zimmerman! Yeah...ok... no perception manipulation on that one!

AND SINCE PRESIDENT OBAMA STUCK HIS NOSE RIGHT BACK INTO ANOTHER RACIAL DIVIDING INDECENT, LET'S ADDRESS HIM......

This is the president that said "We aren't a nation of red states and blue states, we are a UNITED STATES" during his 2008 campaign. That he's a UNITER...NOT a DIVIDER!

HA! Let's see here....

Is this the same president whose personally appointed attorney general Eric Holder that wouldn't press civil rights charges against the black panthers using a billy club and voter intimidation against whites in Philadelphia. HAD THAT BEEN the KKK trying to intimidate blacks, FULL CHARGES and THEN SOME would have come down on them. But the black panthers? NOPE. Nothing to see here.

Then there was the white cop and black professor incident. You know.... the one that ended with the BEER SUMMIT at the white house? Black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., white Cambridge, Mass., police Sgt. James Crowley, who had arrested him for disorderly conduct, and Obama, who declared on national TV that the police had "acted stupidly."

Obama declared the police acted stupidly....and said this RIGHT AFTER the event happened WITHOUT waiting for the FACTS to come in. After all... who better to use to DIVIDE and NOT UNITE the nation then A PERSONAL FRIEND OF THE PRESIDENT..... yes, that's right ... that black professor is was one of Obama's PERSONAL FRIENDS.

But no no no... no rush to judgement there. No trying to stoke the fires of racial divide there!

And NOW we come to the Trevon Martin case.......

The justice departmnet under Eric Holder.... YES ...HIM AGAIN.....

Used GOVERNMENT FUNDS towards contributing to the PROTESTS that happened when the CASE first came to light in the media......

Docs: Justice Department facilitated anti-Zimmerman protests

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/do...rman-protests/

But no no no.... this administration hasn't pre-judged Zimmerman nor has it out for him.... RIGHT?!?

AFTER the verdict... this administration's response? Throwing a wide net for tips so that the FEDS CAN GO AFTER HIM.....

DOJ solicits email tips in Zimmerman civil rights probe

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ice-department

But no no no....we didn't pre-judge him nor are we out to get him! That's silly....why would this administration want to racially divide a nation? Especially since it would distract from the Benghazi attack probe, IRS scandal, spying scandal...... no.... why would we do that?!!?

THEN in the recent 20 minute press conference Obama said he didn't want politicians using this case politically.....SAYS THE POLITICIAN USING THIS FOR RACIAL DIVIDE POLITICS.

AND HERE'S THE KICKER!!!!!!

Obama said we should use this moment for DIALOGUE on RACIAL ISSUES. That we should be having a CONVERSATION ON RACE with EACH OTHER.

Bwahahahaha!!!

You be a WHITE PERSON and TRY to have a conversation on RACE and see how far you get. As SOON as you say ANYTHING that is the OPPOSITE of LIBERAL THINKING on RACE, you are SHOUTED DOWN,.....called a RACIST and told to SHUT YOUR MOUTH, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!

They DON'T WANT a conversation on RACE..... they want a MONOLOGUE where they tell you THEIR VIEWPOINT. It's THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!

Try and have a racial discussion at work and see how long before HR calls you in the office to tell you to quit talking about it.....DESPITE Obama calling for it. That they are worried by discussing it, some minority will see it as creating a HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT and SUE US.

Well.... so much for having a racial conversation and bridging the divide!

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Yeah, that's not a dishonest comparison at all. Why not go the final step in an attempt to convince people?

I'm surprised this hasn't been used seriously by someone here already.

People don't understand that just because he was younger, doesn't mean he wasn't strong enough to put the beat down on Zimmerman.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    Actually Stevie Wonder's agent already has concerts booked for him in Florida.... he's just gonna tell Stevie he's in New Jersey!

Following somebody is ONLY against the law if they are EMERGENCY VEHICLES with their lights and sirens on OR if someone has a restraining order against you. LAYING your hands on somebody to beat them up when they have done nothing to physically assault you IS AGAINST THE LAW...... it's called ASSAULT. If Martin had kept his hands to HIMSELF.... he would have walked home with no more further incident. MARTIN raised it to an unlawful level when he chose to assault Zimmerman.

See my response ABOVE this....

Notice liberal Martin Bashir didn't make any mention in those 3 things was Martin assaulting Zimmerman FIRST!

When white person says they aren't racist and mentions as proof that they have black friends..... blacks dismiss them. So don't think you are gonna use the "but my WHITE BOYFRIEND agrees with me" as validity and authentication that you are right cuz you know....a white person agreed with me.

When a BLACK person agrees with conservatives and joins the republican party.... they are screamed at and called SELL OUTS.... that they aren't REALLY black. Cuz apparently in the black community.... only voting for democrats determines if you are black or not.

BLACKS in America are the MOST CLOSED MINDED people in America. If 95% of a race voted for one party and not the other.... I'd argue that shows close mindedness. Hispanics, whites and Asians don't vote so lopsided for any party like blacks do. And they call OUR minds closed!

90% of media outlets... be it newspapers or television news....are LIBERAL. BIAS in news is gauged by what they DETERMINE what IS and ISN'T news. . How do you know LIBERAL BIAS?

When a WHITE attacks a BLACK person it get's tons of coverage and in the OPPOSITE circumstance... it's NOT COVERED or BARELY IS.

When a REPUBLICAN politician made a comment in reference to President Obama's blackness.... it was FRONT PAGE NEWS in the newspapers and on news broadcasts. Then Democrats call for the man to apologize and DEMAND his RESIGNATION.

BUT....

When a Democrat politician did the SAME EXACT THING.... front page news? NOPE.... BURIED in the 23rd page and about the size of a couple postage stamps in comparison to the republican's article. On the television newscast.... leading news? NOPE..... a passing mention of it towards the end of the broadcast.

Democrats asked him to apologize too..... but made NO DEMANDS for HIM to RESIGN.

SAME politically correct NO-NO for both, but only ONE was DEMANDED to resign. In fact.... Democrats have a LONG HISTORY of forgiving THEIR OWN and looking the other way while demanding the ouster of republicans for doing the SAME EXACT THINGS.

DOUBLE STANDARD much?!?!

Yes... they do have a racial agenda SUFI! Liberals are the ones that spearheaded the notion of always looking at voters or groups by their RACE.

EXAMPLE: Democrats always tell hispanics it's those racist republicans that are stopping immigration reform.

THE FACT: Democrats had the MAJORITIES in the House of Representatives, the Senate and had the presidency with Democrat President Obama. That's the trifecta! They had that from 2008 to 2010. That is 2 FULL YEARS THEY could have come up with an immigration law with no way for the republicans to stop them!

Did they pass one? NOPE!

Why didn't they pass reform when the Democrats could have done it with NO republican say so for those two years? Because you take off the table the Democrats ability to use it as a racially divisive WEDGE ISSUE in future elections. And the liberal media is all too happy to fan the flames of racial divisiveness to help that narritive.

That's right..... just like the liberal media, let's find a CUTE and SMILING innocent looking photo of Martin from YEARS AGO and post it right next to a menacing looking mugshot photo of Zimmerman! Yeah...ok... no perception manipulation on that one!

AND SINCE PRESIDENT OBAMA STUCK HIS NOSE RIGHT BACK INTO ANOTHER RACIAL DIVIDING INDECENT, LET'S ADDRESS HIM......

This is the president that said "We aren't a nation of red states and blue states, we are a UNITED STATES" during his 2008 campaign. That he's a UNITER...NOT a DIVIDER!

HA! Let's see here....

Is this the same president whose personally appointed attorney general Eric Holder that wouldn't press civil rights charges against the black panthers using a billy club and voter intimidation against whites in Philadelphia. HAD THAT BEEN the KKK trying to intimidate blacks, FULL CHARGES and THEN SOME would have come down on them. But the black panthers? NOPE. Nothing to see here.

Then there was the white cop and black professor incident. You know.... the one that ended with the BEER SUMMIT at the white house? Black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., white Cambridge, Mass., police Sgt. James Crowley, who had arrested him for disorderly conduct, and Obama, who declared on national TV that the police had "acted stupidly."

Obama declared the police acted stupidly....and said this RIGHT AFTER the event happened WITHOUT waiting for the FACTS to come in. After all... who better to use to DIVIDE and NOT UNITE the nation then A PERSONAL FRIEND OF THE PRESIDENT..... yes, that's right ... that black professor is was one of Obama's PERSONAL FRIENDS.

But no no no... no rush to judgement there. No trying to stoke the fires of racial divide there!

And NOW we come to the Trevon Martin case.......

The justice departmnet under Eric Holder.... YES ...HIM AGAIN.....

Used GOVERNMENT FUNDS towards contributing to the PROTESTS that happened when the CASE first came to light in the media......

Docs: Justice Department facilitated anti-Zimmerman protests

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/do...rman-protests/

But no no no.... this administration hasn't pre-judged Zimmerman nor has it out for him.... RIGHT?!?

AFTER the verdict... this administration's response? Throwing a wide net for tips so that the FEDS CAN GO AFTER HIM.....

DOJ solicits email tips in Zimmerman civil rights probe

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ice-department

But no no no....we didn't pre-judge him nor are we out to get him! That's silly....why would this administration want to racially divide a nation? Especially since it would distract from the Benghazi attack probe, IRS scandal, spying scandal...... no.... why would we do that?!!?

THEN in the recent 20 minute press conference Obama said he didn't want politicians using this case politically.....SAYS THE POLITICIAN USING THIS FOR RACIAL DIVIDE POLITICS.

AND HERE'S THE KICKER!!!!!!

Obama said we should use this moment for DIALOGUE on RACIAL ISSUES. That we should be having a CONVERSATION ON RACE with EACH OTHER.

Bwahahahaha!!!

You be a WHITE PERSON and TRY to have a conversation on RACE and see how far you get. As SOON as you say ANYTHING that is the OPPOSITE of LIBERAL THINKING on RACE, you are SHOUTED DOWN,.....called a RACIST and told to SHUT YOUR MOUTH, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!

They DON'T WANT a conversation on RACE..... they want a MONOLOGUE where they tell you THEIR VIEWPOINT. It's THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!

Try and have a racial discussion at work and see how long before HR calls you in the office to tell you to quit talking about it.....DESPITE Obama calling for it. That they are worried by discussing it, some minority will see it as creating a HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT and SUE US.

Well.... so much for having a racial conversation and bridging the divide!
    One of the best, if not THE best, post of the year.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    I'll just say this once this was a few pages back, but one reason I'm not surprised about there being so much media attention about the kids that shot the toddler is because they'll be in prison for life.

That's why there never is no big media attention to it because they'll get caught barely get a trial and go to prison for life it's over said and done. Where as this guy George Zimmerman doesn't get that, and the other guy that shot the kid for the loud music possibly won't get that either.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post

I shouldnt laugh at that but so hard not to.

Extreme Poster
    @fear, he's making the same assumptions you were with the trayvon case and it's filled with more assumptions about the media as well.

i'm not going to argue about something i already have for the past 30 pages.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    @fear, he's making the same assumptions you were with the trayvon case and it's filled with more assumptions about the media as well.

Yeah, when you have evidence that at least backs up the assumptions.. it means a little more than just saying stuff.

Superior Member

Assumptions about the media? I make the accusations based on their TRACK RECORD of reporting. What SUBJECTS and DETAILS of a story do they EMPHASIZE and which subjects and details to DE-EMPHASIZE or DON'T REPORT AT ALL.

Common themes of the liberal media? Environment over jobs. Poor over Rich. The worker over the owner of a company. The public domain over private land ownership. Jobs over profits. Public jobs over private sector jobs. Green energy over conventional energy.... ETC ETC.

Or lest we forget NBC who edited the Zimmerman 911 call so that it sounded like he was motivated by race by SOUNDING like he volunteered the word black to the dispatcher. In REALITY the dispatcher asked for a DESCRIPTION of Martin and Zimmerman told the operator "black".

This isn't first time the media has been caught doing deceitful, carefully edited video to give a FALSE impression..... the ENTIRE tape doesn't give when played IN FULL. But that it why it was edited the way it was.

All you have to do is ask Sufi and I will show you by links PROOF of a liberal media. The stuff they let liberals get away with that they throw to the wolves when it's a conservative involved.

When there is a difference in coverage NOT based on what they did..... but on ideology or group they belong to.

INSIDE THE LIBERAL MIND

Last edited by GreatSpaceKoaster; 07-21-2013 at 16:48.

Dedicated Member

Trayvon says STOP PRETENDING I'M A CHILD!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post

Trayvon says STOP PRETENDING I'M A CHILD!
    So he flips a bird and that's suppose to make me believe it still isn't a kid. Seen so many people do that even younger than him so are they also no kids either?

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    So he flips a bird and that's suppose to make me believe it still isn't a kid. Seen so many people do that even younger than him so are they also no kids either?
    What does being a "kid" have to do anything?

Who is more likely to start a fight? A kid or an adult? Call me crazy, but I don't hear about lunchroom brawls and parking lot throwdowns in the corporate world. Grownups tend to know how to walk away, which is precisely what Zimmerman was doing when that "kid" decided he was going to commit an adult crime and jump Zimmerman from behind.

And FYI, that "kid" was just a couple of months from being a legal adult, capable of going into combat in the military. "Kids" less than a year older than him are in the battlefields of Afghanistan right now. So don't pretend this "kid" was some helpless 12 year old, for all intents and purposes he was a grown man.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    Where'd you get that sig from?

Extreme Poster
    Romany Malco Pens ‘Message to Trayvon Sympathizers’

Actor Romany Malco attends Screen Gems Presents The Steve & Marjorie Harvey Foundation Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on May 14, 2012 in New York City

*Romany Malco, who reprises his role as Zeke in the recently wrapped “Think Like a Man, Too,” weighed into the Trayvon Martin topic from a different angle.

In a blog on The Huffington Post, the actor pointed out the role of mainstream news, pop culture and economics in this story steamrolling over more prevalent black on black shooting crimes that are largely uncovered by the press.

He wrote:

I haven’t touched on the Trayvon Martin issue because race matters in this country are the paralysis of the American people. To constructively discuss Trayvon would require empathy, introspection and an understanding of America’s social and economic history.

This is why the open forums we have seen thus far seem to fuel more ignorance and bias than reasonable debate.

To be brutally honest, the only reason people are even aware of Trayvon Martin is because it became a topic within mainstream news and pop culture. Meaning: News directors saw it as a profitable, sensational story.

Hundreds of blacks die annually in South Side Chicago without even a blurb. Trayvon isn’t in the mainstream news for any reason other than ratings and profit. The news coverage on the Zimmerman case almost implies that the killing of this young black man is somehow an anomaly and I resent that.

In this country, if it isn’t streamlined through mainstream media and pop culture, it doesn’t seem to warrant national debate. Our “government” continues to wreak havoc on our civil liberties and there is little to no protest from the black community because of media diversion tactics that keep such pertinent issues out of mainstream media. But if Jay-Z or Rihanna were to make mention of it, we’d suddenly be jolted out of our sugar comas and protesting on freeways.

My point being, people are up in arms about Trayvon based on regurgitated pundits and manipulated facts aired to elicit emotion while fueling America’s anger and division. That’s how you boost ratings. No different from Piers Morgan’s desperate rant over gun control when he knew his ratings were in the dumps. And from where I stand, anyone who still relies on corporate-owned media pundits to support an argument isn’t equipped to offer worthwhile solutions.

People are using Trayvon Martin’s death as an excuse to project their own deep-seated issues with racism and will not be capable of intelligent, empathetic debate until they’ve cooled down and afforded themselves an education.

Addressing Trayvon without first addressing the absence of critical thinking in our schools, the lack of introspection, the reasons for our low tolerance and our country’s skewed value system does nothing more than create a sounding board for the ignorant. So rather than facilitate more racism outcry, I’d like to address young black people specifically.

I believe we lost that trial for Trayvon long before he was killed. Trayvon was doomed the moment ignorance became synonymous with young black America . We lost that case by using media outlets (music, movies, social media, etc.) as vehicles to perpetuate the same negative images and social issues that destroyed the black community in the first place. When we went on record glorifying violent crime and when we voted for a president we never thought to hold accountable. When we signed on to do reality shows that fed into the media’s stereotypes of black men, we ingrained an image of Trayvon Martin so overwhelming that who he actually may have been didn’t matter anymore.

Don’t you find it peculiar that the same media outlets who have worked so diligently to galvanize the negative stigmas of black men in America are now airing open debates on improving the image of black males in American media? Do you honestly think CNN is using their competitive time slots for philanthropy?

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” – Rahm Emanuel

If we really wanted to ensure Trayvon Martin’s killing was not in vain, we’d stop perpetuating negative images that are now synonymous with black men in America. We’d stop rapping about selling drugs and killing $#@!s. The next time we saw a man beating a woman, we’d call for help or break it up, but one thing we would not do is stand by with our cellphones out — yelling WORLDSTAR! Instead of rewarding kids for memorization, we’d reward them for independent and critical thinking.

We’d spend less time subconsciously repeating lyrics about death and murder and more time understanding why we are so willing to twerk to songs that bemean women and boast of having things we cannot afford. We’d set examples of self-love for our youth by honoring our own hair, skin and eye color. We’d stop spending money on designer gear that we should be spending on our physical and psychological health. We’d seek information outside the corporate owned-media that manipulates us. We’d stop letting television babysit our kids and we’d quit regurgitating pundits we haven’t come up with on our own.

Education, introspection, self-love and excellence are the only ways to overcome the wrath of ignorance. So before going back to popping molly and getting Turnt Up, I urge you to consider the implications of your actions. Your child’s life may depend on it.
    beautifully done. post of the decade right here.

18. Likes Morganator likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Where'd you get that sig from?
    Hahaha it is yours http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...th-d2zd2za.png
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage

Romany Malco Pens ‘Message to Trayvon Sympathizers’

beautifully done. post of the decade right here.
    Now THAT is one intelligent man. He agrees with my views on this issue entirely and expressed my thoughts coherently and succinctly.

21. Likes Omar likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    I'm glad we can come to an agreement somewhere. Some really difficult points he hits but very valid.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Yeah, that's not a dishonest comparison at all. Why not go the final step in an attempt to convince people?

Got a better one:

24. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Yeah, I knew that.

Just wondered if he got it from another site, or straight up stole it. lol

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/6673...immerman-case/

Charles Barkley shares his Opinion about the Verdict

& now lets see if we see any Public/Celebrity Outrage over last nights Slayin of 2 Brothers in J-Ville who wants to bet you don't hear no Outrage from The Miami Heat either or Obama making stupid "That could have been me 35 yrs ago!!" Statements.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...umper-sticker/

27. Likes Morganator likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Here is a racial poll:

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Here is a racial poll:

well omfg lookie there it is about race.
    where did u get that poll from fear

moving on tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Thread Information