View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 54.55%
  • No

    10 45.45%
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 919 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 978
  1. #201
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I just realized my typo lol. I mean that the Defense team would love for him to make the prosecutions closing statement.
    hehehe you sneaky fellow, youre suppose to be the professional here



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  2. #202
    Elite Member
    hood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,600
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    5,269 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I just realized my typo lol. I mean that the Defense team would love for him to make the prosecutions closing statement.
    you know zimmermans going down prosecution is one hell of a typo zimmerman is toast
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We don’t want to do a PS3 game," or "It’s really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

  3. #203
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    It's amazing that this thread ended up being 9 pages. O.O

    The verdict should be given today or tomorrow, right?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  4. #204
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    4,860 (2,400 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    It's amazing that this thread ended up being 9 pages. O.O

    The verdict should be given today or tomorrow, right?
    Ummm no...the prosecution hasn't even rested yet. Trial is still ongoing.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

  5. #205
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,127
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by hood View Post
    you know zimmermans going down prosecution is one hell of a typo zimmerman is toast
    Based on assumptions and circumstantial information that the prosecution has? Goodness. How do you believe that they can convict Zimmerman without any real evidence lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    It's amazing that this thread ended up being 9 pages. O.O

    The verdict should be given today or tomorrow, right?
    Nope. The jury is off today, and the prosecution hasn't rested yet. Then the defense gets their turn... then deliberation.




  6. #206
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Based on assumptions and circumstantial information that the prosecution has? Goodness. How do you believe that they can convict Zimmerman without any real evidence lol?


    Nope. The jury is off today, and the prosecution hasn't rested yet. Then the defense gets their turn... then deliberation.
    do we really need to go into this again? I mean I think everybody on this thread has thrown everything out there positive and negative for both prosecution and defense. as professional litigators, fear and I are going with walking


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  7. #207
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,505
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    2,705 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    do we really need to go into this again? I mean I think everybody on this thread has thrown everything out there positive and negative for both prosecution and defense. as professional litigators, fear and I are going with walking

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I hope he walks. It'd be nice to see if people riot like petulant children or actually accept the verdict like adults and while voicing their displeasure, understand that not everything is gonna go their way.

  8. #208
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,682
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,478 (0 Banked)
    So u want a riot?

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #209
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,849
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    19,797 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    So u want a riot?

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    He didn't say he wanted to people riot, he said it would be nice to see if they riot or accept the verdict.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  10. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
  11. #210
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    well riots are dangerous (duh lol) but Im curious as well as to how they'll accept whichever verrict


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  12. #211
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,505
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    2,705 (0 Banked)
    However the verdict turns out, I know I'll accept it like an adult and move on. The question is, will others do the same or will they riot like whiny petulant children?

  13. #212
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    However the verdict turns out, I know I'll accept it like an adult and move on. The question is, will others do the same or will they riot like whiny petulant children?
    honestly, if he walks riot. if he gets burnt, " oh yea he deserved it there was so mic evidence". and some other phrases I'm not gonna get into. but, I just want the verdict and for ppl to move on. honestly, I'm more interested I'm the robert leone story than this one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  14. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
  15. #213
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,505
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    2,705 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    honestly, if he walks riot. if he gets burnt, " oh yea he deserved it there was so mic evidence". and some other phrases I'm not gonna get into. but, I just want the verdict and for ppl to move on. honestly, I'm more interested I'm the robert leone story than this one

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Yep. Same here. I'm much more concerned about corrupted authority figures than someone exercising his rights and possibly getting away with it.

  16. #214
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Yep. Same here. I'm much more concerned about corrupted authority figures than someone exercising his rights and possibly getting away with it.
    agreed. it's still kinda shocking to me leone's story hasn't gotten more publicity than it has. looked like he got beat worse than Rodney king but then again....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  17. #215
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    28
    Points
    102,685 (0 Banked)
    I thought this was suppose to be settled yesterday? What was the hiccup?

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  18. #216
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    108,860 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!



    This is real and from the trial.


  19. Likes MartyRules likes this post
  20. #217
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    28
    Points
    102,685 (0 Banked)
    Oh god lol

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  21. #218
    Elite Member
    reasonable_doubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    7,902 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by hood View Post
    also depending on the type of gun used this could also mean that Zimmerman left his vechile intentionally with his gun loaded without the safety engaged which means he had the intent to use it.
    So what kind of safety do u think or "believe" his gun has?
    Matter of fact whats the Make and model?

    and for crying out loud nobody carry an unloaded gun, that is just stupid.

  22. #219
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    So what kind of safety do u think or "believe" his gun has?
    Matter of fact whats the Make and model?

    and for crying out loud nobody carry an unloaded gun, that is just stupid.
    lol I know man. might as well carry a water pistol I mean $#@!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  23. #220
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,127
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Super soaker ftw!!!




  24. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
  25. #221
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Super soaker ftw!!!
    lets see throw some rapid fire, fore grip, laser sight, and under barrel water balloon shooter and then it's ftw lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  26. #222
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,505
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    2,705 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    lets see throw some rapid fire, fore grip, laser sight, and under barrel water balloon shooter and then it's ftw lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    No man. If we want water 'splosionz, we'll make big water balloons and drop them from the roof tops of buildings.

  27. #223
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    No man. If we want water 'splosionz, we'll make big water balloons and drop them from the roof tops of buildings.
    pretty sure my multiple attaché super soaker is definetly better than standing on a building bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  28. #224
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,141
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    113,212 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    lets see throw some rapid fire, fore grip, laser sight, and under barrel water balloon shooter and then it's ftw lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Way ahead of you








  29. #225
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    30,649 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Way ahead of you

    lol good $#@! man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.