View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman get off the 2nd degree murder charge?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%
Page 1 of 40 111 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

The Trayvon Martin Case is about to come to a close

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...ng-judge-says/

They're selecting a jury.

Will Zimmerman get off on the 2nd degree murder? Yes or No?

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Veteran
    The trial is going on. Let's see what happens.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah no $#@! they need to be sequestered the amount of stuff being spilled by the media is insane.
    Hows about they do not allow them to publish anything until trial is finished?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Hows about they do not allow them to publish anything until trial is finished?
    Americans like their freedom, including freedom of the press. If your government can tell the press what they can and cannot publish then your press is nothing more than a propaganda mouthpiece for the government.

I've read British press. It is unquestionably British propaganda, often full of outright lies and twisted truths in order to make the average Brit feel like the UK is superior to other nations. One of my favorite repeated stories in the British news is when they list all of the British inventions, and over half of them were done in China more than a thousand years earlier. BTW, are they still telling you that Berners-Lee invented the internet?

Forum Sage

I $#@!ing hate this trial. It is by no means a proper criminal trial but in fact, a political one. Certain people want their pound of flesh and the government being in such the state it is in at the moment - with its 10% approval rating - is only too happy to oblige. After all, this does direct attention away from all the scandals currently circulating and it does give the government (and media) breathing room to shift the focus from bigger issues like the Snowden situation.

I suspect that Zimmerman will turn into the perfect rib-eye steak for the public at large, to consume and forget all the other more important issues being put to rest by this tyrannical administration and the puppet master media.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I live in Central FL and practiced law in the central FL area he will walk.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Americans like their freedom, including freedom of the press. If your government can tell the press what they can and cannot publish then your press is nothing more than a propaganda mouthpiece for the government.

I've read British press. It is unquestionably British propaganda, often full of outright lies and twisted truths in order to make the average Brit feel like the UK is superior to other nations. One of my favorite repeated stories in the British news is when they list all of the British inventions, and over half of them were done in China more than a thousand years earlier. BTW, are they still telling you that Berners-Lee invented the internet?
    Pfft. Everyone knows it was Al Gore.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I live in Central FL and practiced law in the central FL area he will walk.
    That's exactly what the outside experts are saying.

He killed that boy, but the evidence is indicating he did so in self defense.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Yes because the jury they selected I'm sure consist of the stupidest people you could find that have no TV's or watch the news cause this was all over the press. When I was part of a legal counsel during Jury selection that was the "dream" pick since people like that are easily persuaded.

Also the SA office has a horrible track record. They botched the $#@! out of the casey anthony case by over charging her also thinking they would be the first office ever to convict with DNA as their big guns.

This guy will walk then everyone in central fl will be mad and get over it in about 2 weeks.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Considering their star witness was a dumbass and evidence points to self defense yes he will. Only thing stupid he did was get out of car and follow him till he got jumped. What Zimmerman did may have been stupid and it is clear he was looking for a fight, but it was not against the law. People will forget about this just as they did before the trial started.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    So is the verdict out yet?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post

Thats bull$#@!
    The reason why the press here do not report such things during a trial is to keep the trial fair and not influence the jury.

HE is credited with inventing the WWW not the internet. The internet existed long before the world wide web, he put the 2 together and created the firs Web page to browse.
    Last edited by keefy; 06-30-2013 at 20:05.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingSpree0 View Post
    So is the verdict out yet?
    The trial ends Wednesday.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    The trial ends Wednesday.
    God it feels like it's been going on for a decade, eitherway the verdict going I don't see it ending well.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    I $#@!ing hate this trial. It is by no means a proper criminal trial but in fact, a political one. Certain people want their pound of flesh and the government being in such the state it is in at the moment - with its 10% approval rating - is only too happy to oblige. After all, this does direct attention away from all the scandals currently circulating and it does give the government (and media) breathing room to shift the focus from bigger issues like the Snowden situation.

I suspect that Zimmerman will turn into the perfect rib-eye steak for the public at large, to consume and forget all the other more important issues being put to rest by this tyrannical administration and the puppet master media.
    What scandals are going on?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

The Trayvon Martin Case is about to come to a close

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Considering their star witness was a dumbass and evidence points to self defense yes he will. Only thing stupid he did was get out of car and follow him till he got jumped. What Zimmerman did may have been stupid and it is clear he was looking for a fight, but it was not against the law. People will forget about this just as they did before the trial started.
    exactly man I mean if I went to law school for 6 years you'd think I would put somebody up on the witness stand as a star witness that would have a little bit of $#@!ing brains and possibly help my case out a bit? I mean $#@!, this is just a classic CELEBRATED case. Look up the criminal justice wedding cake and see that these cases are very very few, and they're NOT how the criminal justice system works on a day to day basis. and I don't think it needs to be said why this case is such a big deal to some people. political influence can blow $#@! out of proportion. I mean yea, the kids dead. but if he was such an angel like they tried to portray him, he woulda been in the library or church or doing home work trying to better the world when he got older. not walking the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    but if he was such an angel like they tried to portray him, he woulda been in the library or church or doing home work trying to better the world when he got older. not walking the street.

Dude he was walking to his dads house after going to a convenience store. Was walking some sort of unangelic behavior to you?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Dude he was walking to his dads house after going to a convenience store. Was walking some sort of unangelic behavior to you?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Not at all, and I'm not saying any of it was his fault, or that he was asking for it. That statement was meant as in nobody's an angel so don't try and portray it because something might possibly fit your agenda. what Zimmerman did was wrong because of the fact that he literally followed the kid. that's just asking to start something.

Forum Overseer
    If the kid had a gun, he could've easily called it self defense too. Imagine a fat creepy guy following you with a gun, interrogating you like if you were a criminal. Yeah, we've seen lesser reasons to get shot for. You can make anything up afterwards.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    If the kid had a gun, he could've easily called it self defense too. Imagine a fat creepy guy following you with a gun, interrogating you like if you were a criminal. Yeah, we've seen lesser reasons to get shot for. You can make anything up afterwards.
    no we'd call that illegal possession of a handgun by a minor not self defense lol jk. I agree. I think tht whole situation was just $#@!ed up MAINLY on zimmermans part. and then how it was handled by the public. even though I do understand the hate for Zimmerman, I'm talking about people just using the case.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    no we'd call that illegal possession of a handgun by a minor not self defense lol jk. I agree. I think tht whole situation was just $#@!ed up MAINLY on zimmermans part. and then how it was handled by the public. even though I do understand the hate for Zimmerman, I'm talking about people just using the case.

hehe but I reckon you would still get away with it by calling it defense and pay a fine or whatever little punishment for having a gun. I know there's a lot of politics around the case and i couldn't care less about all that, all I know is that every single person in this thread would shoot any stalker w/a gun following their child.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    hehe but I reckon you would still get away with it by calling it defense and pay a fine or whatever little punishment for having a gun. I know there's a lot of politics around the case and i couldn't care less about all that, all I know is that every single person in this thread would shoot any stalker w/a gun following their child.
    yea just a fine and probably communit service. oh hell yea I agree, wouldn't even think twice about it

Forum Overseer
    if that kid had come up to him first and then started all this crap, I would have no sympathy for him. the fact that the kid was trying to run away from him, got stopped by him and interrogated him like he was a criminal (and said stuff to him we don't know of) and I know he could've said some stupid $#@! to him because he said to the cops that "he looks like one of those" or whatever he said, you know he was prejudice.

so once he got knocked out by a kid, he got pissed (note that this $#@!head was on drugs and wasn't taking his pills) and made up a line saying that the kid said he was going to kill him tonight...whatever dude, $#@! you. No kid gets up one day and says he's going to kill someone that night. that is a load of bull$#@!.

he just needed to say that he was a threat and that it was justified. he wanted to start $#@! and couldn't handle it and got pissed off. at this point, if he walks away, i hope he has a $#@! life and ends up killing himself. i have no sympathy for a pathetic coward with the likes of him. none of his $#@! story makes sense at all.

and the fact that he can claim defense "after" chasing someone down...yea, my image of FL is just not the same after this.

24. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    if that kid had come up to him first and then started all this crap, I would have no sympathy for him. the fact that the kid was trying to run away from him, got stopped by him and interrogated him like he was a criminal (and said stuff to him we don't know of) and I know he could've said some stupid $#@! to him because he said to the cops that "he looks like one of those" or whatever he said, you know he was prejudice.

so once he got knocked out by a kid, he got pissed (note that this $#@!head was on drugs and wasn't taking his pills) and made up a line saying that the kid said he was going to kill him tonight...whatever dude, $#@! you. No kid gets up one day and says he's going to kill someone that night. that is a load of bull$#@!.

he just needed to say that he was a threat and that it was justified. he wanted to start $#@! and couldn't handle it and got pissed off. at this point, if he walks away, i hope he has a $#@! life and ends up killing himself. i have no sympathy for a pathetic coward with the likes of him. none of his $#@! story makes sense at all.

and the fact that he can claim defense "after" chasing someone down...yea, my image of FL is just not the same after this.
    I agree with everything you stated. here's what I'll add: if he walks, he won't walk long. somebody's going to deal some justice. just my guess anyways.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I've been to sanford plenty of times and yes its a "racist" and its been KNOWN for years.

However I've hear all parts of the argument all sides I think the media portrayal of Trayvon is a little screwed regardless its hard for me not to be bias in this case since I'm familiar with the location and the type of people that live there I will say I'm not shocked something like this happened.

My only question is this happened in a residential neighborhood how NO ONE saw exactly what happened or has come forward is a little disturbing to me

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information