Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy

Index (Atlus) under criminal investigation for fraudulent accounting

From GAF:

The Japanese news is reporting that authorities have started criminal investigations into Index for suspicion of cooking their books via round-tripping. I've been saying for years that Index seems to be run by a bunch of scummy people and it looks like it's getting worse and worse. This doesn't really come as a surprise because they've had various run ins with financial authorities over the years. Last I checked, I recall that the people who run the company were mostly in the same family, so that probably makes it harder to root out dodgy business aspects. :P

Hopefully this doesn't have too much of a negative impact on Atlus game development at large, but I'll be really glad if the law finally catches up with those responsible once and for all if there is indeed criminal activity going on at the top. :P
    So looks like this could be the end

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:

Dedicated Member
    I hope Atlus get through this they make some good RPGs! Persona 3 and 4 are gems.

Master Sage
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    $#@! for real? Damn hope all is good man.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Thread Information