Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    I'm a hater, a traito.
    If anyone needs an extra to fill out the team add me. On most nights gmt, sometimes the afternoon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    This game is highly frustrating online, it heavily favours people who've play longer and upgraded everything!
    I know what you mean, if you fall behind in the game, which is quite easy when you first start (I've been matched with level 40+ which I have to go against) it's difficult to recover because of the upgrades like armour the enemies can buy.

Overall it is still a fun multiplayer.

El Presidente
    PSN is podsaurus. I haven't tried the multiplayer and don't want to on my own. I'll be on nights when I can.

PSN ID
    presidentsi
    Well I've played the multiplayer and quite it. Like it was said before though, it really does favour the people who've played it non-stop as they seem to have massive upgrade advantages and soak up the bullets. Granted also, I'm a piss poor online player...

If anyone who just wants to play for a laugh and doesn't mind a casual player then add me : presidentsi

Superior Member
    Multiplayer is fun until the bull$#@! freezing bug happens and it kicks you from the game. It's been happening to me a lot lately to the point where I can't even play the mp anymore. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEJ2025 View Post
    Multiplayer is fun until the bull$#@! freezing bug happens and it kicks you from the game. It's been happening to me a lot lately to the point where I can't even play the mp anymore. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    Yeah, I've had this as well, the annoying thing is it still counts it as a match so you end up with sick/hungry survivors. I've only had it a couple of times though.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    I've had it freeze on me once during a 2 hour session. Definitely need others to play with though otherwise with randoms it's not quite as much fun plus no communication half the time.

Add me "UK-Varsh" if you want someone else to party up with, I'll most likely be playing after 8/9pm Wednesday's to Saturdays or perhaps during the days on the other days.

I am trying to complete Survivor NG+ at the moment as I'm working towards platinuming this game so I'll be spending a lot of time in there, having said that I've almost done it now.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Martijn_
    PSN: Martijn_

Still playing survivor mode, but I'm also going to play online now.
    Singleplayer is fantastic, hoping the multiplayer is also great.
    Games playing online PS4: FIFA 14, Call of Duty Ghost, The Last of Us remastered.

Thread Information