Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Polyphony wont keep you waiting for GT6 on PS4

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Basically, three to five years. Maybe.

3. Likes Bitbydeath, darky89 likes this post
    Flaw3d Genius
    Link aint working, Please tell me they are not porting GT6 to PS4? I want a fully fledged nxt-gen GT7 on my PS4 not a game with 800 god dam PS2 cars!!

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Link aint working, Please tell me they are not porting GT6 to PS4? I want a fully fledged nxt-gen GT7 on my PS4 not a game with 800 god dam PS2 cars!!
    The link works fine for me.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Maybe GT6 is actually next gen GT, but downported to PS3 due to install base

I do know they said their premium cars are next gen ready. So maybe

Anyway, SCEJ output has gathered momentum over the past year or so. I think the head of Sony Santa Monica is now bossing things at Japan Studio etc, so maybe that's why? *shrug*

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Maybe GT6 is actually next gen GT, but downported to PS3 due to install base

I do know they said their premium cars are next gen ready. So maybe

Anyway, SCEJ output has gathered momentum over the past year or so. I think the head of Sony Santa Monica is now bossing things at Japan Studio etc, so maybe that's why? *shrug*
    Yeah do you know what...I'd be happy with GT6 on PS4 if they took the PS2 content out.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Maybe GT6 is actually next gen GT, but downported to PS3 due to install base I do know they said their premium cars are next gen ready. So maybe Anyway, SCEJ output has gathered momentum over the past year or so. I think the head of Sony Santa Monica is now bossing things at Japan Studio etc, so maybe that's why? *shrug*
    Yeah I dont think it would take long to do. But they will propably let PS4 gather up a decent userbase while at the same time giving Sonys new racing IP Drive Club a chance to get some momentum.

Soldier 95B
    Polyphony Digital has added more weight to the reports that Gran Turismo 6 is set to park onto the PlayStation 4 at some point. Chatting with Japanese publication 4Gamer.net at E3 2013, series creator Kazunori Yamauchi explained that a next generation version of the racer will “appear naturally” in the near future.“We won’t keep you waiting too long, but it won’t be too soon either,” he said, adding that he likes the sound of Sony’s impending console. “Basically I think it’s a good neutral machine. It’s balanced hardware with no quirks, so it’s just about how to make the software.”
    Gran Turismo 6 is set to steer onto the PlayStation 3 later this year, but Yamauchi has not been shy about the possibility of a PS4 port in the past. Last month he said that the Japanese developer already has a next generation version of the sequel “in mind”. We suspect that this will deploy sometime in 2014.

Thread Information