Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 94
  1. #51
    Counting Bro
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,979
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    205,899 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Can't go wrong with those two purchases mate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

  2. Likes Duffman likes this post
  3. #52
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,001 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Hmm I can't think of anything starting from the bottom and working your way up or GT-esque but if you haven't played it already, need for speed most wanted is currently 7.99 on the store and is a fantastic racer:

    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...SMW000VITA00EU

    Highly recommended from me, it's brilliant.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same game as the PS3 version? Or is it different in any way

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  4. #53
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

    The Recommended PS Vita Games Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    Same game as the PS3 version? Or is it different in any way
    Pretty much the same and autolog stats carry over. Think there is just slightly less traffic and the graphics are slightly pulled back on the vita from what I can remember. Other than that it's the same open world, same objectives, races, cars etc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #54
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,001 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Pretty much the same and autolog stats carry over. Think there is just slightly less traffic and the graphics are slightly pulled back on the vita from what I can remember. Other than that it's the same open world, same objectives, races, cars etc.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was there much freedom to customise cars in this one? I can't recall if this was the one that was quite $#@!ty for it.
    Not to the original NFS Underground standard, man that game ruled! Lil Jon - Get Low, such a fitting song for that game haha

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  6. #55
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    class track

    Yeah this game is not for you if you want customisation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #56
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,001 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    class track

    Yeah this game is not for you if you want customisation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not a dealbreaker I'm just trying to differenciate between the stupendous amount of NFS titles I have played, they're all a tad different but just similar enough to blur together!
    So cops, minor customisation, what about replayability, much of that?

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  8. #57
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    Its not a dealbreaker I'm just trying to differenciate between the stupendous amount of NFS titles I have played, they're all a tad different but just similar enough to blur together!
    So cops, minor customisation, what about replayability, much of that?
    Plenty. Different race types, billboards to smash, gates to smash, speed cameras to set off + more and different random online game modes, I thought the online was brill too. I got the plat on PS3 and PS Vita so spent a fair bit of time with both. Stats cross over but not save data's so what you do on one will not be complete on the other, you'll just have your experience points.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #58
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,001 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Plenty. Different race types, billboards to smash, gates to smash, speed cameras to set off + more and different random online game modes, I thought the online was brill too. I got the plat on PS3 and PS Vita so spent a fair bit of time with both. Stats cross over but not save data's so what you do on one will not be complete on the other, you'll just have your experience points.
    Ah for that price I'd be stupid not too then, I think I'll do that on payday


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  10. #59
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

    The Recommended PS Vita Games Thread

    It is part of the January sale so don't know how long is left of the sale incase you may miss it.

    Just checked, deal expires 22nd Jan.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #60
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,001 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    I included my reply as a quote from you, my bad!
    And thats all good then, I get paid friday so I'll be sure to add it to my collection.
    Downloaded Guacamelee last night and started that.

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  12. #61
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Okay, the list has been updated and I added 2014.

    Enjoy!

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  13. #62
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    After getting 2 recommendations for "Everybody's Golf", Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational was added to the list. Hot Shots Golf is the NA name.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  14. #63
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    6,360
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    187,831 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    MotoGP 2013 I would highly recommend, spent a few hours playing on it last night and have to say it's an excellent game! Once you get used to how the bikes handle it's easy to get along with! Plus the career mode has all the features that the PS3 title has, such as the motor home, garage and parc ferme when you win. You start off in Moto 3 as a wild card and after impressing in a few races you get signed up for a full championship and work your way up to MotoGP (I am still on a wild card ride at the minute and have one more race to go)! And for free on PS Plus this month you can't go wrong, would quite happily pay money for this title as it would be well worth it!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  15. #64
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    MotoGP 2013 I would highly recommend, spent a few hours playing on it last night and have to say it's an excellent game! Once you get used to how the bikes handle it's easy to get along with! Plus the career mode has all the features that the PS3 title has, such as the motor home, garage and parc ferme when you win. You start off in Moto 3 as a wild card and after impressing in a few races you get signed up for a full championship and work your way up to MotoGP (I am still on a wild card ride at the minute and have one more race to go)! And for free on PS Plus this month you can't go wrong, would quite happily pay money for this title as it would be well worth it!
    Agree with you there, I got the plat afew months ago and thought it was great.
    Especially like you say with it having a fully fledged career mode as well.
    Online was stable for the few hours I played on it, that community will certainly benefit for the time being now there will be more users due to PS+.

  16. #65
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Would also like to recommend WRC4

    This is from the same guys who made MotoGP - 'Milestone' so menu's and options are very similar to that including the career, starting as a rookie in the lower leagues and working your way up.
    As with MotoGP it can be as hard as you like with the many 'assist' options to be enabled/disabled and again, there is also online play which gets pretty intense, however this is 'ghost' play but understandable considering the narrowness of the tracks.

    Here's a quick clip I did afew months ago as at the time there wasn't much footage going around. It is a huge improvement over WRC3 with sharper graphics, responsive controls and a full career mode.



    One of the better rally games I've played in a long while Steady plat trophy too for those trophy hunters
    Last edited by GazzaGSi; 04-04-2014 at 10:58.

  17. Likes Duffman likes this post
  18. #66
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    6,360
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    187,831 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Agree with you there, I got the plat afew months ago and thought it was great.
    Especially like you say with it having a fully fledged career mode as well.
    Online was stable for the few hours I played on it, that community will certainly benefit for the time being now there will be more users due to PS+.
    How does the endo trophy work? I have the wheelie trophy but when I perform and endo I usually fall off lol, does it count towards the 2 minutes?
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  19. #67
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    It's an accumulative trophy, doesn't have to be in 1 go
    The trophy popped for me when returning to the menu as well, not in game at the time of reaching 2 minutes.

  20. #68
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    6,360
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    187,831 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    It's an accumulative trophy, doesn't have to be in 1 go
    The trophy popped for me when returning to the menu as well, not in game at the time of reaching 2 minutes.
    Do you have to perform a successful endo without falling off to get it though?

    Yeah I found that out when I achieved the wheelie trophy, probably racked it up to about 10 minutes before I gave up and then it popped on the screen
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  21. #69
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    PITA about it popping at the menu screen.

    To be on the safe side, I'd try not to fall off. If you feel you're going too far over try tapping the accelerator slightly to try and re balance. It was around 6 months ago so can't remember.

    I got the trophy while going for the the 3 hour online trophy, helped kill abit of a time

  22. #70
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    6,360
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    187,831 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    PITA about it popping at the menu screen.

    To be on the safe side, I'd try not to fall off. If you feel you're going too far over try tapping the accelerator slightly to try and re balance. It was around 6 months ago so can't remember.

    I got the trophy while going for the the 3 hour online trophy, helped kill abit of a time
    By that reckoning then I have done about 15 seconds

    Cheers for the tips, will just keep trying it without falling off till I get it then!

    Shall have to give WRC4 a go, looks good from the video you posted!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  23. #71
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,110
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    18,774 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

    The Recommended PS Vita Games Thread

    Yeah it's great fun, can be had In some places for around 15 too now which isn't bad.

    Good luck finishing off the endo's


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #72
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    6,360
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    187,831 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Yeah it's great fun, can be had In some places for around 15 too now which isn't bad.

    Good luck finishing off the endo's


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, think I'm going to need it
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  25. #73
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,286
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    67,523 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    And of course, games like WRC4 are not available in the US. WTF is with game developers and their regional bull$#@!? Just because a sport or game is popular in Europe doesn't mean it is going to bomb in the US. hell.....it's racing!
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  26. #74
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    6,360
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    187,831 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    And of course, games like WRC4 are not available in the US. WTF is with game developers and their regional bull$#@!? Just because a sport or game is popular in Europe doesn't mean it is going to bomb in the US. hell.....it's racing!
    That sucks, can you not get MotoGP 2013 either?
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  27. #75
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,286
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    67,523 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    That sucks, can you not get MotoGP 2013 either?
    Doesn't look like it....sigh
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.