Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT

Similar site like trueachivements.com in Xbox world?

Hi,
    Is there something similar for psn and trophies?

I am interested in gaming sessions etc. I think guys who has xbox will undersand what I mean.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    www.ps3trophies.com www.ps3trophies.org and www.psnprofiles.com are the top 3 trophy sites. www.ps3trophies.com is actually where I got my writing start. Its a good site with top quality guides.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    www.ps3trophies.com www.ps3trophies.org and www.psnprofiles.com are the top 3 trophy sites. www.ps3trophies.com is actually where I got my writing start. Its a good site with top quality guides.
    Hi,

Seems that the first one in your list (didnt check the others yet) doesnt support gaming or boosting sessions like trueachievements.com does.

Trueachievements has a very good boosting session creator which allows create a session on certain date/time and others just join. Or you can join sessiens created by others.

And ps3trophies is forum based which is a mess comparing to trueachievements

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    I've never been on Trueachievements before, but if you want to find boosters or partners you can easily find them on one of those three sites. There are lots of sections dedicated for just that.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I've never been on Trueachievements before, but if you want to find boosters or partners you can easily find them on one of those three sites. There are lots of sections dedicated for just that.
    That's the idea that trueachievements is not a forum. And searching for a buddy in a forums like those sites you suggested seems like a nightmare for me
    It's ok when you need one person for a trophy.
    But if you need 8 players.. could be challenging organizing such an event.

Seems that truetrophies.com might be launched in a future. At least http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...hreadid=126127 suggests that TA owner started the TT project (last page of the discussion). Let's cross fingers.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Because what, a forums is too difficult to use and requires too much effort for your trophy?

PSN ID
    PMurphy1978
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    Because what, a forums is too difficult to use and requires too much effort for your trophy?
    In my experience, forums that are not specifically for this purpose struggle to get serious people interested in your boosting needs and seldom turn up. The specific sites mentioned generally guarantee a greater degree of success with your aim.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Quote Originally Posted by PMurphy1978 View Post
    In my experience, forums that are not specifically for this purpose struggle to get serious people interested in your boosting needs and seldom turn up. The specific sites mentioned generally guarantee a greater degree of success with your aim.
    Yes. Thats exactly what I meant. Thanks.

Thread Information