Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice

Just bought me a Vita

I'm so happy right now.

I've had a Vita before but had to sell it due to financial needs a while back. Anyway got this baby for 160 brand new at Costco. It's the black one and I got an 8GB card and Uncharted Golden Abyss. I know it's free on PS+ but I wanted the physical copy as I have a little Uncharted Collection going.

It's all set up and currently downloading: Hustle Kings, Limbo, Mutant Blobs, Puddle and Men's Room Mayhem

Killzone Mercenary is my next game

Feel Free to Add Me on PSN

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Looks good! Some titles on PS plus too of you've subscribed? Ninja gaiden will be available in august for free via ps plus.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Sounds like a excellent price matey!
    Unit 13 is also coming to PS+ in July which IMO is the best current shooter. Rayman Origins is also in there at the minute as well
    Enjoy

Apprentice
    Yeah I'm a PS+ subscriber (who's not these days?) I will download Rayman Origins. Looking forward to Ninja Gaiden (I've never played one, believe they are super hard) and Unit 13 looks ok, I'll give them a go.

Im going to get Retro City Rampage sometime this month as well. Is it a good game? The trailer looks fantastic, old school GTA.

PSN ID
    PMurphy1978
    Retro City Rampage is good fun, welcome back to the Vita world.

Apprentice
    Thanks, I think Vita is only going to get better and better with PS4 launching. Sure the stand alone titles will be great, but off TV play is awesome as well. Whether it be in bed, someone wants to watch a movie, you can just remote play Watch Dogs on your Vita. Going to give it a whirl tonight in bed. Just playing and enjoying Tomb Raider a lot right now on PS3

EDIT - just played 2 games of men's room mayhem and I love it. It's so addicting. Both games got to wave 10
    Last edited by The Anderlation; 06-20-2013 at 03:07.

7. Likes PMurphy1978 wishes they had posted this first.
    PSN ID
    fLiPdAtwAy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anderlation View Post
    Thanks, I think Vita is only going to get better and better with PS4 launching. Sure the stand alone titles will be great, but off TV play is awesome as well. Whether it be in bed, someone wants to watch a movie, you can just remote play Watch Dogs on your Vita. Going to give it a whirl tonight in bed. Just playing and enjoying Tomb Raider a lot right now on PS3

EDIT - just played 2 games of men's room mayhem and I love it. It's so addicting. Both games got to wave 10
    Men's room mayhem is a little bit of a time killer. But that's great. We need those types of games and apps on the system. Can't all be long story driven games. Defeats the purpose of the portability and being about to play in short time frames in transit or while waiting for something.

9. Likes PMurphy1978 wishes they had posted this first.
    Dedicated Member
    I almost sold my Vita a while ago but specifically kept hold of it to accompany the PS4. I dont really have any intention on playing Vita specific games but am hoping to use it for remote play, although I am a bit sceptical until I see it running.
    PSN = prison_inmate

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It already runs pretty flawlessly with PS3 on youtube vids so the PS4 should be better (both devices being wireless N).
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Congrats! How was your experience?

Thread Information