Threaded View

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

[IGNORE] Hidden Trophy image

This should be an easy request, at least for someone that knows what exactly they are doing in a paint program.
    Currently Im in charge of adding trophy lists to the PSU trophy portal, and at present Ive been using the below PADLOCK image to show if a trophy is hidden. Well I think it would look better overall if I had a proper Hidden Trophy image so Ive come to you fine folks.

I attempted to make a black trophy icon out of one of the trophies but it didnt look good next to the other images. Anyone mind making me a "Hidden Trophy" icon that I can use in future trophy lists, one that looks good next to the other trophy images?

Note: Not asking for a new set, just for a proper "Hidden trophy" icon that looks good next to the below trophies. (Not counting the PADLOCK image)

As you can see the image I use now to show a trophy as hidden kind of sticks out like a sore thumb. Ill +rep whoever makes one, and give them all my SP if they want it.
    Last edited by Fenix; 06-25-2013 at 07:14.

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Thread Information