Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 51525 ... LastLast
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    man I'm looking shameful. with school and work it's ridiculous. and it's not helping that I'm getting to where I stay more on here than my ps3

moving on tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    man I'm looking shameful. with school and work it's ridiculous. and it's not helping that I'm getting to where I stay more on here than my ps3

moving on tapatalk
    Uh, who were you before the name change? I forgot. Haha.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Uh, who were you before the name change? I forgot. Haha.
    forrma

moving on tapatalk

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    forrma

moving on tapatalk
    Now doesn't this make your video character look super weird. Haha

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I thought it was weekly too. Lol so much for me breaking the top 10. I don't have anything to platinum. Guess it's time to hit up some psn titles!

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Get on it, bagged 60 (I think) silvers today as well as afew others. Gonna try and smash it now I know I've got another week for this round

7. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Get on it, bagged 60 (I think) silvers today as well as afew others. Gonna try and smash it now I know I've got another week for this round
    60?! Beast mode!

Veteran
    Kinda, some of its from PSVita/PS3 cross saves
    For anyone wanting a really good game though, I can't recommend The Walking Dead enough. It's a superb game and you can actually sit down, chill, take in the chilling atmosphere and become attached to the characters. All trophies are earned through just playing the game, no collectables etc so no need to take your mind off the game, it draws you in and really makes you think about the decisions you make for the survival of your characters as well as solving the puzzles/making progression in the game.

It's completely different to what I thought as well. I bought it not realising it was a Heavy Rain kinda sort of point and click game. I thought it was a third person shooter blasting endless amounts of zombies over and over. Pleasantly surprised to say the least!

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Kinda, some of its from PSVita/PS3 cross saves
    For anyone wanting a really good game though, I can't recommend The Walking Dead enough. It's a superb game and you can actually sit down, chill, take in the chilling atmosphere and become attached to the characters. All trophies are earned through just playing the game, no collectables etc so no need to take your mind off the game, it draws you in and really makes you think about the decisions you make for the survival of your characters as well as solving the puzzles/making progression in the game.

It's completely different to what I thought as well. I bought it not realising it was a Heavy Rain kinda sort of point and click game. I thought it was a third person shooter blasting endless amounts of zombies over and over. Pleasantly surprised to say the least!
    Completely agree! That game was amazing. One of the most emotionally involved games I've ever played next to TLOU and Heavy Rain, and a guaranteed platinum to boot.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Now doesn't this make your video character look super weird. Haha
    lol nah it's cool. I love how u did that video regardless of my username lol. u had great ideas

moving on tapatalk

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Completely agree! That game was amazing. One of the most emotionally involved games I've ever played next to TLOU and Heavy Rain, and a guaranteed platinum to boot.
    Definitely. Certainly is a welcome break from the run 'n' gun games I usually play. In fact, i owe alot to this trophy tournament. Discovered some gems I probably would never have thought twice to play as well as moving on to an E-Cig

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Congrats on kicking the smokes. Wish I could the same. I will one day. Just need to stop drinking for a while. That's when the cravings hit me the most!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Congrats on kicking the smokes. Wish I could the same. I will one day. Just need to stop drinking for a while. That's when the cravings hit me the most!
    yessir drinking definitely will make u want to smoke. u can handle the cravings normally with gum. put something in ur mouth and it will take away the urge a bit. but with drinking, that's just not gonna work dude

moving on tapatalk

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    yessir drinking definitely will make u want to smoke. u can handle the cravings normally with gum. put something in ur mouth and it will take away the urge a bit. but with drinking, that's just not gonna work dude

moving on tapatalk
    That's what she said! Giggity!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    That's what she said! Giggity!
    lol. giggity giggity goo

moving on tapatalk

PSN ID
    jmargraves
    Ug...NOT happy about this....decided to pick up a double today....so putting in a hot 16 @ work....straight home, sleep, back to work again...won't be able to add trophy points for at least 30 hours!! ahhhh!! lol

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Starting playing The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.. and I have never seen such a broken save system before. Im shocked some of these glitches were never fixed, and am officially weary of anything they produce (Snowblind has apparently been merged with Monolith.. ugh)

Quest Progress, sometimes even recently acquired inventory items, can vanish once you exit the game. Even completing whole chapters at a time like people say to do doesnt get around this. Though it'll save quest progress fine, even though apparently Beleram (your eagle friend) seems to glitch story progression if your not careful starting in Mirkwood.

Cant wait until this is over.. having to be "scared" when you boot up the game for "fear" of missing quests/gear is really a pain in the ass. Couple that with having to worry about game ending glitches.. ugh. Hopefully someone around here has this game and is around chapter 6.. cause this is only my first of three playthroughs and I'd be so pissed if I had to restart if I got glitched.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Starting playing The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.. and I have never seen such a broken save system before. Im shocked some of these glitches were never fixed, and am officially weary of anything they produce (Snowblind has apparently been merged with Monolith.. ugh)

Quest Progress, sometimes even recently acquired inventory items, can vanish once you exit the game. Even completing whole chapters at a time like people say to do doesnt get around this. Though it'll save quest progress fine, even though apparently Beleram (your eagle friend) seems to glitch story progression if your not careful starting in Mirkwood.

Cant wait until this is over.. having to be "scared" when you boot up the game for "fear" of missing quests/gear is really a pain in the ass. Couple that with having to worry about game ending glitches.. ugh. Hopefully someone around here has this game and is around chapter 6.. cause this is only my first of three playthroughs and I'd be so pissed if I had to restart if I got glitched.
    The very reason I am not a platinum hunter.

PSN ID
    jmargraves

hey Fenix I downloaded the game but haven't played it yet - I'd be willing to get the 1 or 2 online trophies that are part of the game out of the way if you haven't yet? (one of them i read requires 3 people to hit a single creature all at the same time or something)? add me if you'd like - jmargraves

Veteran
    Is this the LoTR that was on PS+ a while back, if so I think I'll delete it before even trying. Can't stand glitchy crap like that. How these things make is past the testing stage is unbelievable.

Edited:
    Just googled and it was the PS+ game in April. Yep, deleting in the morning.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    hey Fenix I downloaded the game but haven't played it yet - I'd be willing to get the 1 or 2 online trophies that are part of the game out of the way if you haven't yet? (one of them i read requires 3 people to hit a single creature all at the same time or something)? add me if you'd like - jmargraves
    Theres only one multiplayer trophy, all three need to hit triangle at the same time or something like that. Sounds like a pain but Id be willing to do it after my current playthrough. Im on the second or third last chapter and Id hate for anything to interfere, though next chapter apparently has a game ending glitch.. so this'll be fun (not)

Is this the LoTR that was on PS+ a while back, if so I think I'll delete it before even trying. Can't stand glitchy crap like that. How these things make is past the testing stage is unbelievable.

Edited:
    Yeah, it can be pretty glitchy. The game ending ones seem to center on beleram and not talking to him or something (or so I read), but we'll see. Im just disappointed I had sidequests I was working on and armour go missing. All I did was exit the game to change to the dwarf for a side quest, and I ended up losing two pieces of armour I needed (for the wear a full set trophy) and the quest vanished (couldnt even restart it) --EDIT: The kicker to this was the mythril I would of got would strengthen a piece of gear quite a bit.. :/

Yet I started at the exact place I exited from.. so it seems to save quests/inventory differently to locations - makes no sense.

EDIT: Had another quest vanish on me after I completed it AND the chapter. I was in one of the towns when I exited for bed, the only upside to this one was I could restart it AND got the reward again.
    Last edited by Fenix; 07-29-2013 at 00:13.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:

PSN

PSN ID
    Brenden3

Edited:
    It actually worked fine for me, was a pretty fun game.
    Check out my youtube videos!

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Theres only one multiplayer trophy, all three need to hit triangle at the same time or something like that. Sounds like a pain but Id be willing to do it after my current playthrough. Im on the second or third last chapter and Id hate for anything to interfere, though next chapter apparently has a game ending glitch.. so this'll be fun (not)

Yeah, it can be pretty glitchy. The game ending ones seem to center on beleram and not talking to him or something (or so I read), but we'll see. Im just disappointed I had sidequests I was working on and armour go missing. All I did was exit the game to change to the dwarf for a side quest, and I ended up losing two pieces of armour I needed (for the wear a full set trophy) and the quest vanished (couldnt even restart it) --EDIT: The kicker to this was the mythril I would of got would strengthen a piece of gear quite a bit.. :/

Yet I started at the exact place I exited from.. so it seems to save quests/inventory differently to locations - makes no sense.

EDIT: Had another quest vanish on me after I completed it AND the chapter. I was in one of the towns when I exited for bed, the only upside to this one was I could restart it AND got the reward again.
    Dungeon Siege 3 was notorious for me. I've got to do a whole 10 hour playthrough for one trophy because it 1) it glitched the first time, and 2) the trophies guides everywhere don't understand the real trophy requirements. Cause one side-quest glitched on me, like perma-glitched and couldn't recover since I saved too far ahead, it fubarred me later.

PSN ID
    jmargraves

This is a little disheartening...I picked up War in the North during the PSN summer sale for $5 and was actually looking forward to playing it....bleh...I'll probably get to eventually...I'm just not putting it at the forefront of my mind after stuff like this.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Honestly, despite the issues Ive had the game can be enjoyable.. though if I hit a game ending bug I would be singing a different tune right now. At bosses, make sure you dont die.. seems sometimes bosses/enemies can vanish completely (some of them drop scrolls, which is for a trophy). In Mirkwood, make sure you always talk to Beleram and grab the staff (They are part of the main quest, so not sure how people screw that up) and make sure you talk to Beleram in the second last chapter after talking to Gorin (Again, part of the main quest)

When you enter a level make sure you complete it until you get to the portal at a checkpoint/you finish the level completely, exiting a level via the pause menu is how my armour and sidequests vanished. Still annoyed that I lost some side quests, and those last two armour pieces I needed. (One of the sidequests was one of the better rewarding ones, and Ive still not found the armour I need to complete a set.. Ive looked for hours)

--Also, apparently going to the options menu in the pause menu is how you can manually save. Not sure if it works.. but I do it everytime I finish a quest/find gear I want. On the last chapter and havent hit an issue since I found out about this.. so it must work.)--
    Last edited by Fenix; 07-30-2013 at 06:04.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:

PSN

Thread Information