Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 919 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I hear you on that, its like me and the FIFA12 plat.
    My internet situation is what screws me with online trophies. I have mobiles broadband so if a game relies heavily on a solid ping I'm screwed. Played one game and lagged bad at times. Only say I could get it if I boosted because I doubt i could beat many people on my internet. Even though I'm pretty good at the game.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    just a general question here for the tournament contestants: how many of u guys are playing a backlog of games for trophies, or taking full advantage of the ps store and plus(if u have one)?

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Mainly getting through backlog of PS+ games for me but have afew retail I can have a go at as well.
    Same for the Vita.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Mainly getting through backlog of PS+ games for me but have afew retail I can have a go at as well.
    Same for the Vita.
    yea same here. the retail ones I'm doing are the infamous's and of course TLOU I just got. the rest are psn downloads. thank god for ps+. only thing that's giving me a chance to get trophies in this tournament without going broke lol

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    just a general question here for the tournament contestants: how many of u guys are playing a backlog of games for trophies, or taking full advantage of the ps store and plus(if u have one)?
    I've got games to review which slows me down on my trophy hunting but I've got a backlog of games like Bioshock 1/2, Vanquish, DA2, and like a dozen more with some of them not even started. This is not counting PS+ stuff. I won't be dinging plats but the quantity will be high.

Barring some last minute stroke of creative genius the video is now officially finished and will be unveiled during next weekend's round 1 commentary.

Now for some trivia fun. For the new, non-PS3T people, can you guess who your 'character' will be? It'll be cool if anyone gets it right.

Forum Sage
    Deadpool? -shrugs-

Should 100% Duke Nukem by Wednesday at the latest!

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I've got games to review which slows me down on my trophy hunting but I've got a backlog of games like Bioshock 1/2, Vanquish, DA2, and like a dozen more with some of them not even started. This is not counting PS+ stuff. I won't be dinging plats but the quantity will be high.

Barring some last minute stroke of creative genius the video is now officially finished and will be unveiled during next weekend's round 1 commentary.

Now for some trivia fun. For the new, non-PS3T people, can you guess who your 'character' will be? It'll be cool if anyone gets it right.
    Good luck with vanquish - all the trophies are easy except the challenges... i had to give up after a while, they are ballbreaking hard

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Good luck with vanquish - all the trophies are easy except the challenges... i had to give up after a while, they are ballbreaking hard
    man it's been so long since I played vanquish I forgot that it had challenges lol

PSN ID
    jmargraves
    man it's been so long since I played vanquish I forgot that it had challenges lol
    Yep...Literally the only trophy that is keeping me from the plat is challenge #6...it is honestly a huge pain in the arse.....I gave up one day after trying for about 4 hours on it...and just getting murdered left and right.

I hear you on that, its like me and the FIFA12 plat.
    Same here with Pacific Rift; I cleared up singleplayer then when I went to go online found out that the servers had shut down just a week before. My only unobtainable Platinum. Though I may have dodged a bullet there, from what I hear the online is brutal. Must have saved me hours.

I haven't been online for a while as I'm currently awaiting exam results. Should be back with my PS3 in a week or so and back to earning Trophies! Sorry if I'm not providing a lot of competition at the moment guys :P

I'm currently playing Dishonored and Borderlands 2 and I'm close to the Platinum on Prototype 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2.

After that I have Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Assassin's Creed III, Bayonetta and Dead Island to play through.

I've got Darksiders and Heavy Rain on their way too. And I'm currently looking to buy Dante's Inferno and MotorStorm Apocalypse.

I also have Demon's Souls and Killzone 2 on the back burner if I do manage to get through all those.

So yeah massive backlog to go through. Then God of War: Ascension, BioShock Infinite and The Last of Us are at the top of my to-buy list. I'd rather get through my backlog first but they feel too good to wait for.

Either way, I'm pretty much sorted until Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my games reamin untouched until 2014. Killzone 3 and Bayonetta are still unopened after over a year!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I've got a massive backlog that I'm going to try and chip away at. As soon as I'm done with NCAA.

PSN ID
    Blazikiller
    Even as a PS3T person, Im curious to which mine is going to be Las! I have no clue, look forward to seeing it though!

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Even as a PS3T person, Im curious to which mine is going to be Las! I have no clue, look forward to seeing it though!
    Crap, sorry, I wrote that comment at 2am. I forgot there are some PS3T people who are 'new' to this one, and didn't already have a character.

PSN ID
    Blazikiller
    Crap, sorry, I wrote that comment at 2am. I forgot there are some PS3T people who are 'new' to this one, and didn't already have a character.
    Oh haha, I see what you mean c:

Forum Sage
    So when is the commentary going up then?

So close to finishing Duke, going to quickly bounce through some Wonderbook game then head onto Borderlands 2.

PSN ID
    jmargraves
    Thanks, what was your username there?
    Same username - jmargraves

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    How often do you plan on updating the scores? Just curious not rushing you.

PSN ID
    jmargraves
    hey sorry for the late reply Lasombra! Here is the link to my profile - http://psnprofiles.com/jmargraves
    I swear I signed up to get emails when this thread is replied to...but still...no emails are coming through. grrrr....

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    How often do you plan on updating the scores? Just curious not rushing you.
    To answer both you and Medicdog, the commentary will be bi-weekly and scores will lock on Fridays, Japan time. This allows everyone the ability to not rush, and also due to how long the commentaries can get I won't be burnt out and have the ability to play games myself instead of writing the whole time. Haha.

Also please, if possible, sync your stuff on Thursday, east coast time. There is a 12 hour difference in the future for me. An example is 7pm Maritime Time (Nova Scotia) is 7am Japan Time. There is no set time on the Friday that I will look at scores but when I do is when I start writing the commentary and it'll get published on the weekend. Thanks for the cooperation!

PSN ID
    jmargraves
    Alright then..since i'm EST (it's 8:31pm right now) I'll just plan on synching all of my trophies around midnight on Thursdays...(I did the math and I think there is a 13 hour difference between EST and Japan time) will that give you enough leeway Lasombra?

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    Alright then..since i'm EST (it's 8:31pm right now) I'll just plan on synching all of my trophies around midnight on Thursdays...(I did the math and I think there is a 13 hour difference between EST and Japan time) will that give you enough leeway Lasombra?
    More than enough leeway. Sounds good to me.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    To answer both you and Medicdog, the commentary will be bi-weekly and scores will lock on Fridays, Japan time. This allows everyone the ability to not rush, and also due to how long the commentaries can get I won't be burnt out and have the ability to play games myself instead of writing the whole time. Haha.

Also please, if possible, sync your stuff on Thursday, east coast time. There is a 12 hour difference in the future for me. An example is 7pm Maritime Time (Nova Scotia) is 7am Japan Time. There is no set time on the Friday that I will look at scores but when I do is when I start writing the commentary and it'll get published on the weekend. Thanks for the cooperation!
    Cool thanks!

Forum Sage
    Oh dear, PSNProfiles is down at the moment, hope that doesn't mess things up for scoring and shizzles!

We're moving datacenters, this wasn't supposed to be so sudden but the old server is now on life support.

The database is fine, there's a lot of trophy cards to transfer though

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Knew something looked wrong with my Sig. Lol

Thread Information