Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,761
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    7,112 (0 Banked)
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog

    Angry Joe DRM reversal rant.



    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  2. #2
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,128
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    149,365 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Couldn't listen more than a minute. It got very annoying that quick.




  3. #3
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,235
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,880 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    lol...annoying nerd...

  4. #4
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,610
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    72,403 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Couldn't listen more than a minute. It got very annoying that quick.
    Listen more. He is speaking our language, F34R.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  5. #5
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,610
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    72,403 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    lol...annoying nerd...
    Ok. Don't show up in anymore Xbox One sales threads then. It is because of people like this guy and me and thousands of other frustrated gamers that X1 is on top right now on amazon.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  6. Likes Lefein likes this post
  7. #6
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,761
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    7,112 (0 Banked)
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Listen more. He is speaking our language, F34R.
    That's what I was thinking. lol He has very good talking points and common sense in his comments. His delivery tends to be the problem. Pretty much, you can still have all those other features they talked about with digital download DRM, if people wanted it, and hard copy people could have their versions. The reason MS pulled the plug on "family sharing" was because they wanted to, not because they had to. People need to be more upset with the company trying to shovel diarrhea into their mouths.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  8. #7
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    23,007
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    109,961 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    To be fair to Microsoft, they probably actually cannot implement the "Family Plan" without re-enabling the 24 hour check-in. If the game is "checked out" on the cloud there needs to be a way of tracking when it is checked back in, after all. That means knowing if the machine is still playing the game or even if the console is switched off.. I could see a situation arising where an Xbox loses power and permanently "checks out" a game unless there is some way of monitoring the activity of the console.
    Last edited by Lefein; 06-21-2013 at 05:47.

  9. #8
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    22,093
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    24,256 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Apparently family sharing was more like a 1hr full game trial. So gamers lost nothing.

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  10. #9
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    lol...annoying nerd...
    You say that because youre one of the people who he was talking about who are blaming the gamers and even saying that youre disappointed in the gaming community, etc. (in the Xbone section). He struck a nerve and so now youre insulting him. lol Be disappointed in MS. Theyre the ones who let you down.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-21-2013 at 06:36.

  11. #10
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by leisuresuitlarry View Post
    ok. Don't show up in anymore xbox one sales threads then. It is because of people like this guy and me and thousands of other frustrated gamers that x1 is on top right now on amazon.
    Without a doubt.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 06-21-2013 at 06:37.

  12. #11
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    23,007
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    109,961 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Apparently family sharing was more like a 1hr full game trial. So gamers lost nothing.
    and... ironically, gained back the ability to RENT games lol

  13. #12
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    66,528 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Couldn't listen more than a minute. It got very annoying that quick.
    After bout 3 minutes he calms down alot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.