Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    I would believe this if ign wasn't Microsoft's bi#%h

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Elite Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The division did look good but I could see myself having more fun on TitanFall so I'd agree with IGN on this. Jetpacking and wall running in an FPS! What more do you need!

The only reason The Division looked as good as it did was due to it having nice graphics. It didn't look any different to any other kind of shooter.

BBK. Tapatalking

Ancient
    The Division and MGSV looked better but whatever.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    The division did look good but I could see myself having more fun on TitanFall so I'd agree with IGN on this. Jetpacking and wall running in an FPS! What more do you need!

The only reason The Division looked as good as it did was due to it having nice graphics. It didn't look any different to any other kind of shooter.
    yea, that game looks awesome but I think Titan fall will be more fun because of the mech usage.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Looks nice, but not very appealing for some reason.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    Looks nice, but not very appealing for some reason.
    I believe IGN chose Titan Fall because its a new exclusive IP as the new kid on the block. I would have chose Destiny but it seems like this was just a choice to hype up the MS after all the dreadful news they had at E3. Also BF4 curb stomps this game Titan Fall is the underdog people like to root for the underdog.
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We don’t want to do a PS3 game," or "It’s really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Guys stay on topic and lets not make personal remarks that will derail the thread.

Elite Member
    Good for IGN, mine would be Destiny.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Ehh, didn't care for the look of this game at all. Faster paced COD with mechs. Nothing special. But whatever, i say the Division or MGS 5 were much better candidates. Not seeing why this game is being that hyped. Not to mention so many people $#@! about over saturation of fps in the market. What happens when a new one comes among? They $#@! their pants for it. Never understand.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Ehh, didn't care for the look of this game at all. Faster paced COD with mechs. Nothing special. But whatever, i say the Division or MGS 5 were much better candidates. Not seeing why this game is being that hyped. Not to mention so many people $#@! about over saturation of fps in the market. What happens when a new one comes among? They $#@! their pants for it. Never understand.
    it's not all about looks though. A great looking game can play like crap or a bad looking games could have great gameplay and be fun. I think the concept of the mechs in Titan Fall is what has a lot of people excited.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Not really taking about looks because that was probably the worst looking game as far as graphics go to me. Idk, not saying anyone is wrong for likingit. I just didn't see anything that made it a unique game besides the mechs. That's just me though. To each his own.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    I love the wall running and jump jets fast paced gameplay. But the mechs put me off, big time. They were talking about how at first they were thinking about two separate games... yeah well I wish they were.

As for the best game at E3, I'm sorry did IGN not see MGS5? It put everything else to shame

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    This game does look fun, I'm glad it's coming to PC I've got some friends who are really keen to play too

Via Tapatalk

Superior Member
    MGS5 I doubt would have won best of E3. While I am immensely excited for the game, I feel that way because its not a new IP and most everyone already kinda knows the basics of the MG series. It doesn't leave a whole lot left to be amazed about other than the continuation of the story.

Destiny was high up there with in my opinion for being a best of E3 candidate. The gameplay felt like Halo had a child with Borderlands. The most impressive bit I felt was the use of what looked to be like an MMO with having your character sheet that reminded me of World of Warcraft. Having to equip gear and armor that dropped off in-game encounters. It seems the hype surrounding the game, unfortunately, once again might have left a few people underwhelmed. That being said, not too surprised it didn't win.

I think the only reason why Titanfall won the award was because of its ties to the people who made some of the CoD games. CoD, like it or not, has been a cash cow for Activision and continues to sell an amazing amount of copies with each new game. Titanfall, as everyone is saying, looks like CoD with mecha. I don't think it would be too far of a stretch to assume that an improved CoD game with Mechas will be WILDLY popular amongst the masses. Respawn Entertainment has also had a lot of people excited to see what they would create ever since their breakup with Activision.

I was definitely way more impressed with The Division myself. My friends and I are already getting hyped to form a squad together for that game. As I am not a huge fan of the CoD series myself, I find the Division to be my own personal Best of Show. I really enjoy the RPG like nature that was hinted at with skill sets in the game. I absolutely love Co-op gameplay. There is also bit of PVP in the mix for those that enjoy that.
    Last edited by WretchedSoul21; 06-23-2013 at 06:54.
    "Bigfoot is blurry, that is the problem...it is not the photographers fault...Bigfoot is blurry and that is extra scary to me because there is an extra large out-of-focus creature roaming the countryside....Run he's fuzzy, get out of here" ~ Mitch Hedburg, RIP you crazy fool

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    Isn't IGN owned by Microsoft?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Exunionx View Post
    Its, not that exciting compared to some of the other games there. Yeah, it looks good, but its not groundbreaking in visuals like the Division seems to be...
    Division did look better. But for many of us, gameplay is much more important than visuals.

Thread Information