Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Veteran
    agreed.
    Its not nearly as bad as they are making people believe it is. Crime is down, not up. They only make it sound as bad as they do because they need an excuse to try and take them away from us.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonable_doubt View Post
    Not really, I mean ppl use to have sword duels in the street back in the days and numerous stabbing. Only differences is there where no money to be made reporting these things, now there is. Also crime in the US has gone down over the years despite what CNN(Communist News Network) report about gun deaths.
    So you are telling me people want to carry guns in the streets because gun crime is down?
    Last edited by MjW; 06-27-2013 at 09:42.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Yeah because guns KEEP the crime down.

Sadly our gun laws are too strict in germany, getting a licence is much to expensive and complicated (and even if you're allowed to purchase a gun you still can't take it with you day by day).

If i could i'd probably get a Walther PPS / Springfield XD-S / KHAR PM9 etc.
    I'm not a fan of revolvers and 9mm is a reasonable compromise between power and size imo.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    ^^ I guess you can say that.
    Whatever the case I wouldn't want to carry a gun in Sweden because there aren't many guns out there anyway and I don't feel like I need it.
    The same goes for the US, I'd want to carry a gun because there are too many guns out there.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Yeah you can't really compare the US with germany or sweden.
    I don't feel "vulnerable" without a gun in germany - then again i don't live in Berlin or Frankfurt.
    When i was younger i never really cared about anything but as im getting older i feel like there are more and more things that i want and need to protect.

The thought of beeing powerless if someone breaks into your home (with wife and kid around) isn't very comfortable either

It all boils down to the old saying "It's better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it".
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 06-27-2013 at 10:39.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Yeah you can't really compare the US with germany or sweden.
    I don't feel "vulnerable" without a gun in germany - then again i don't live in Berlin or Frankfurt.
    When i was younger i never really cared about anything but as im getting older i feel like there are more and more things that i want and need to protect.

The thought of beeing powerless if someone breaks into your home (with wife and kid around) isn't very comfortable either

It all boils down to the old saying "It's better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it".
    Exactly! And the whole reason I got mine, and I'm encouraging my brother and my fiancÚ to get theirs is because sooner or later the license will be gone because if this whole "gun control" stuff so that is the whole reason I got mine as well as if someone tried to do some shooting in public or break into my house. I can protect my family and my house and belongings

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Special thanks to zzKurozz for the Signature and Avatar!
    Prodigy - A young one, endowed with exceptional abilities.
    Currently Playing: MoH: Warfighter / Assassin's Creed 3 / GW2
    Waiting For: CoD: Black Ops 2 / Borderlands 2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJ0k3r View Post
    I got my Carry and Conceal License today in the mail. And I need peoples opinions on what handgun I should get, I currently have a 9MM Glock, custom grip, police standard issue. I love this gun and it is probably my most trustworthy gun, but what're some handguns people can recommend to me.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    FYI- from a semi-auto non-1911 style, for the less expensive reliable semi auto pistols, I prefer Springfield XD's over Glocks. Glocks are nice reliable guns, but XD's are much more comfortable to shoot IMO. I shot my XD 40, then shot my friends Glock 23 (which is a .40), and the Glock had a considerably more kick than the XD. If I were shooting either gun consistently, I imagine the much more "snappy" Glock would wear me out faster than the XD. Also, I much prefer the trigger pull of the XD over the Glock as well as overall comfort in my hand.

All that being said, neither is a bad choice, but IMO the XD-M over the Glock 23. I haven't had the pleasure of shooting the subcompact models, but imagine they wouldn't be a whole lot different than the compact models when compared to each other.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Thread Information