Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

How the PS4 vs Xbox One pre-orders look at best buy

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Well, to me it looks like they've just spread 8 single pre-order cards across the racks.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Master Guru
    There's more than eight cards there. You can tell by looking at a few of them since they are angled. Bottom left, third row left, and 2nd row right have more than one card there.
    Mac Mini 2.3GHz i5, 500GB HD, 8GB Ram; 16GB iPhone 5; 16GB iPad mini

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Quote Originally Posted by the_End View Post
    There's more than eight cards there. You can tell by looking at a few of them since they are angled. Bottom left, third row left, and 2nd row right have more than one card there.
    Yep, I can also see more than 8 cards.

PSN ID
    fLiPdAtwAy
    It's still too early to tell everything by this one store. My three local gamestops are out of xbox one preorders. They had almost 4 times as many PS4 orders so they are still taking a couple more of those.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Quote Originally Posted by fLiPdAtwAy View Post
    It's still too early to tell everything by this one store. My three local gamestops are out of xbox one preorders. They had almost 4 times as many PS4 orders so they are still taking a couple more of those.
    I'm willing to bet all the hillbilly areas have Xbox One sold out, while all the non-hillbilly areas don't =p Gotta support that american piece of hardware, at all costs! ;D

7. Likes Kauldron likes this post
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Certainly tells a story. However, someone could easily take all the PS4 pre-order cards away and then take a picture.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Yeah, that's pretty much probably what happened.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    Certainly tells a story. However, someone could easily take all the PS4 pre-order cards away and then take a picture.
    That's what I thought. Not to say it didn't happen but actual facts are more believeable

Veteran
    Even if that picture represents actual facts, we would need Best Buy to release official figures on how they're doing against each other on preorders, I know PS4 is definitely outselling the X1 but this picture does not provide any proof at all.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    So analysts expect the PS4 to outsell the Xbox One even though the PS4 lacked exclusives at E3? The PS4 must have momentum from the later success of the PS3.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    So analysts expect the PS4 to outsell the Xbox One even though the PS4 lacked exclusives at E3? The PS4 must have momentum from the later success of the PS3.
    I can think of 3 exclusives just off the top of my head. PS4 momentum has to do with the 100 buck difference, and before Microsoft's announcement of the policy reversal

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti View Post
    I can think of 3 exclusives just off the top of my head. PS4 momentum has to do with the 100 buck difference, and before Microsoft's announcement of the policy reversal
    Yes, it does have 3 exclusives, but can you name more? How does the amount of PS4 exclusives compare to the number of Xbox One exclusives shown at E3?

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Yes, it does have 3 exclusives, but can you name more? How does the amount of PS4 exclusives compare to the number of Xbox One exclusives shown at E3?
    PS4 Exclusive Games

• Blacklight: Retribution: Free to play FPS action only on PS4 and PC from Zombie Studios.
    • Daylight: First-person survival horror with randomly generated levels and a serious lack of light sources.
    • DC Universe Online: The PS3 MMO hit returns on PS4. Become a hero or a villain and team up with famous characters in Gotham and Metropolis.
    • Driveclub: Drive! In a club! Social online racing from the guys behind the awesome Motorstorm.
    • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: The troubled Square Enix MMO is back and ready to prove itself on PS4.
    • Infamous: Second Sun: Rock around Seattle with superpowers in the third game in the Infamous franchise.
    • Killzone: Shadow Fall: Shoot some Helghast in the face as you return to the world of Guerilla's FPS series.
    • Knack: Fun action platforming for the kids, or adults who never really grew up.
    • The Order: 1886: Adventure through an alternate history steampunk London full of things that go bump in the night.
    • Planetside 2: A free to play MMO FPS that has been a great success on PC.
    • Primal Carnage: Genesis: An episodic single player series about a world where dinosaurs have been brought back from extinction.
    • Secret Ponchos: An indie action shooter from the excellently named studio, Switchblade Monkeys.
    • Super Stardust HD sequel: We know another Super Stardust is coming, but not much more. Expect lots of shooting!
    • Warframe: Another free to play shooter, this time in a third person viewpoint. A big success on PC so far.
    • War Thunder: Multiplayer flight sim with planes from a variety of time periods. Highway to the danger to the zone!

Xbox One Exclusive Games

• Below: An indie roguelike from the guys behind the excellent Sword and Sworcery EP on iOS.
    • Crimson Dragon: A spiritual sequel to Panzer Dragoon. Ride on the back of a dragon and shoot stuff!
    • D4: An episodic murder mystery from the crazy genius Swery 51. We already like it.
    • Dead Rising 3: Can you survive in a city overrun by bloodthistry zombies? Everything you see can be a weapon.
    • Fantasia: Music Evolved: A Disney motion controlled rhythm action game developed by Harmonix.
    • Forza Motorspot 5: The return of what many consider to be the best racing game series in the world today.
    • Halo 5: We know it's coming, but we don't know when... or anything else, really.
    • Killer Instinct: A free to play reboot of the old Rare fighting game.
    • Kinect Sports Rivals: More gesticulating wildly in front of a television in a weird pastiche of real sports.
    • LocoCycle: Get dragged along the desert by a sentient military motorcycle. Yep, it's pretty weird.
    • Project Spark: A strange mixture of world building and base defending using innovative voice control.
    • Quantum Break: The new game from Remedy which blends live action video with sections of gameplay.
    • Ryse: Son Of Rome: Historical hack and slash from Crytek set in ancient Rome.
    • Sunset Overdrive: An open world shooter from Insomniac Games, previously famous for their partnership with Sony.
    • Titanfall: A new sci-fi FPS IP from Respawn, a studio created by old Infinity Ward members.
    • Zoo Tycoon: Microsoft's classic zoo management strategy game comes to console.

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/196..._vs_wii_u.html

And Sony says they have even more to announce at Gamescom.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    True. Perhaps one of the PSU members (unbiased) should pay a visit to BB and verify if this story is the truth.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    And Sony says they have even more to announce at Gamescom.
    As does Microsoft.
    http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/m...ng-at-e3-19733

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    True, but I felt like Sony's amount of 'to be announced at Gamescom' is bigger anyway. Shu Yoshida has, with his studios only already 30 games in development. 20 of those will ship in the first year of the console's life and 12 of them are new IP's. And that's his studios only. I hope Microsoft can surprise us.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    True, but I felt like Sony's amount of 'to be announced at Gamescom' is bigger anyway. Shu Yoshida has, with his studios only already 30 games in development. 20 of those will ship in the first year of the console's life and 12 of them are new IP's. And that's his studios only. I hope Microsoft can surprise us.
    And I hope Sony can surprise us.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    And I hope Sony can surprise us.
    I think Sony has something up their sleeves and it will be reveal soon

PSN ID
    DirtyDog1979
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Manning View Post
    I think Sony has something up their sleeves and it will be reveal soon
    Uncharted 4

22. Likes JDizzleNO1 likes this post
    Veteran
    Wow, let me correct myself. Sony just doesn't have a lot of exclusives that interest me, that blow me away.

That's coming at Gamescon.

Ultimate Veteran
    I like it so in all big stores the ps4 is out selling xbone like 4 to 1 ,,

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMartin90 View Post
    I'm willing to bet all the hillbilly areas have Xbox One sold out, while all the non-hillbilly areas don't =p Gotta support that american piece of hardware, at all costs! ;D

I really wonder how all this will turn out in the end. I don't think it will be such a landslide a year from now. US really loves it's xbox.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauldron View Post

I really wonder how all this will turn out in the end. I don't think it will be such a landslide a year from now. US really loves it's xbox.
    well we all know how big xbox is in the states so I don't expect Sony to beat MS there. ..

Skickat från min GT-I9305N med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by MGSfan View Post
    well we all know how big xbox is in the states so I don't expect Sony to beat MS there. ..

Skickat från min GT-I9305N med Tapatalk 4 Beta
    They're already doing so if we look at pre-orders.

Thread Information