Latest PSU headlines:

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31323 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 603
  1. #301
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,556
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    78,335 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I saw someone playing something the other day and it shows up ps3. Not sure how it looks on ps3. I'll look tonight.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  2. #302
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)

    Ask your PS4 questions here!

    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I saw someone playing something the other day and it shows up ps3. Not sure how it looks on ps3. I'll look tonight.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    one of my friends said it will show that you're on a ps4.
    EDIT: is it sad that I just noticed ur name change from 3 to 4? lol

    moving on Tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  3. #303
    PSU Editor
    Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    8,145 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    For anyone who has played FIFA 14 on PS3 and then subsequently on the PS4: what's the save system like? Can you transfer over all of your data and online position easily enough?

    Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

  4. #304
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    May 2013
    PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    2,381 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    For anyone who has played FIFA 14 on PS3 and then subsequently on the PS4: what's the save system like? Can you transfer over all of your data and online position easily enough?
    Even though I of course haven't played on ps4 yet. Everything transfers over apparently apart from career mode.

  5. #305
    PSU Editor
    Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    8,145 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_gooner View Post
    Even though I of course haven't played on ps4 yet. Everything transfers over apparently apart from career mode.
    Cheers, I looked up a little on it pretty much everything transfers over.

    I've got another niggle, too. I pre-booked my FIFA 14 on PS3 and went to collect it at my local Gamestop on launch day - receipt in hand. I went in and after handing over the receipt they said that my pre-order had been collected a few hours previously (which I didn't do). After twenty minutes or so of checking the system they handed me a copy and apparently paid for it out of their own pockets. Presumably, if it's not a fault of their system, someone just walked in and said they were me. In my mind, it's their fault for not asking for I.D. or even for the bloody receipt. This brings me on to the pressing issue: I went in today to find out about their PS4 upgrade program. (Give them back FIFA 14 on PS3, with a receipt and you'll get the PS4 version for €15). And they've told me that since they were personally out of pocket due to my FIFA 14 copy that they wouldn't be doin' the deal. Which is annoying, unfair and just plain sucks. I have a receipt, like. I think I could get away with it if I just go to different GameStop? Surely the receipts aren't only receptive to one shop for this upgrade program.

    Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

  6. #306
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    May 2013
    PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    2,381 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Cheers, I looked up a little on it pretty much everything transfers over.

    I've got another niggle, too. I pre-booked my FIFA 14 on PS3 and went to collect it at my local Gamestop on launch day - receipt in hand. I went in and after handing over the receipt they said that my pre-order had been collected a few hours previously (which I didn't do). After twenty minutes or so of checking the system they handed me a copy and apparently paid for it out of their own pockets. Presumably, if it's not a fault of their system, someone just walked in and said they were me. In my mind, it's their fault for not asking for I.D. or even for the bloody receipt. This brings me on to the pressing issue: I went in today to find out about their PS4 upgrade program. (Give them back FIFA 14 on PS3, with a receipt and you'll get the PS4 version for 15). And they've told me that since they were personally out of pocket due to my FIFA 14 copy that they wouldn't be doin' the deal. Which is annoying, unfair and just plain sucks. I have a receipt, like. I think I could get away with it if I just go to different GameStop? Surely the receipts aren't only receptive to one shop for this upgrade program.
    I think that shouldn't be a problem. In theory anyway. .They're chain stores and pretty much work how our GAME stores work.

    Usually if it doesn't benefit them as much as it benefits you they will try to slither out of things.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  7. #307
    PSU Editor
    Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    8,145 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_gooner View Post
    I think that shouldn't be a problem. In theory anyway. .They're chain stores and pretty much work how our GAME stores work.

    Usually if it doesn't benefit them as much as it benefits you they will try to slither out of things.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I thought so. Closest other GameStop's about 20 minutes away. I'll check it out next week after the launch. I'll report back in due time - fingers crossed!

    Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

  8. #308
    Superior Member
    mini E's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    PSN ID
    Markus
    Age
    21
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    9,121 (0 Banked)
    So I have a question.

    On the PS3, you could use a PC for Remote Play. Is it possible to do the same on ps4? Could I potentially play ps4 games on my pc?

    I know that the software isn't the same I'm asking more of if it's possible for those who understand how it works. Here's a site explaining the process

    http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/7225/...firmware-3-30/
    Last edited by mini E; 11-23-2013 at 18:49.

    PS4 Launch Edition
    PS3 60GB (Upgraded to 500GB)
    Phenom II X4 955, HD 7770 1GB, 6GB RAM

    If you add my PSN say you're from PSU or I might delete it!

  9. #309
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    13,219 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mini E View Post
    So I have a question.

    On the PS3, you could use a PC for Remote Play. Is it possible to do the same on ps4? Could I potentially play ps4 games on my pc?

    I know that the software isn't the same I'm asking more of if it's possible for those who understand how it works. Here's a site explaining the process

    http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/7225/...firmware-3-30/
    Holy $#@!, I didnt know u could use a pc for remote play, thats one reason I got a vita.

    Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #310
    Apprentice
    MLG221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    8
    Points
    484 (0 Banked)
    I got a question My brother is in his room watching netflix on the PS4 we both have the same PSN and I wanna play gta 5 on the PS3 can we both be signed in at the same time or will one of us get booted?

  11. #311
    Superior Member
    funkybudda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NYC
    PSN ID
    funkybudda
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    1,529 (0 Banked)
    hello,

    is there an invisible or offline mode for PSN on PS4, where you are logged in but just dont want to be bothered while playing your games?
    You need a users permission to quote them in your sig.

  12. #312
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    13,219 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    hello,

    is there an invisible or offline mode for PSN on PS4, where you are logged in but just dont want to be bothered while playing your games?
    I don't think so but that is one hell of an idea

    Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #313
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    PSN ID
    RohnnyDeppyJr
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    205 (0 Banked)

    Unhappy PS4 isn't reading Blurays in HD

    I have the 1.51 patch, and I can watch DVDs just fine, but when I put a bluray in there, it won't play in 1080p. :/ It just looks like a high contrast DVD. The blurays I've tried, I've seen before and they are stunning. So the disks aren't the problem. And yes, it's on an HD screen.

  14. #314
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    2,204 (0 Banked)
    How do I "mute all" while online in COD Ghosts?

  15. #315
    Forum Elder
    Vercetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,944
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    1,229 (0 Banked)
    Is there an easier way to shut off ds4 while watching netflix? I set it up to shut down after 10 minutes of no activity, but the light on the controller is still on. Is it actually off?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #316
    Forum Guru
    R_Mac_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    6,929 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti View Post
    Is there an easier way to shut off ds4 while watching netflix? I set it up to shut down after 10 minutes of no activity, but the light on the controller is still on. Is it actually off?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you hold the PS button down until the blue screen pops up you can choose turn off devices and then choose ds4 and turn it off manually.

    Sent from my Infected Rezound using Tapatalk


  17. #317
    Forum Elder
    Vercetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,944
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    1,229 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by R_Mac_1 View Post
    If you hold the PS button down until the blue screen pops up you can choose turn off devices and then choose ds4 and turn it off manually.

    Sent from my Infected Rezound using Tapatalk
    The problem is, you have to pause your movie to do that. So you're stuck once you turn the controller off. Maybe I'm not doing it right


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #318
    Forum Guru
    Terminator 101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, Toronto, Ontario
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,672
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    6,174 (440 Banked)
    Do the messages on PS4 no longer have Titles?
    Basically, when I check my messages on the Playstation app, the messages that only have a title are blank.
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

    Playstation Move for the win!

  19. #319
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nope. There aren't any title options with the messages on the PS4.




  20. #320
    Newbie
    HNICOFNYC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    676 (0 Banked)
    Let's say I want to hear a game but my son is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. Can I use headphones and hook it up through my DS4 and hear the game?

  21. #321
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    PSN ID
    ONECRAZEDKILLA
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    347 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HNICOFNYC23 View Post
    Let's say I want to hear a game but my son is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. Can I use headphones and hook it up through my DS4 and hear the game?
    no you have to have head phones like turtle beaches or astros and etc to do that

  22. #322
    Newbie
    HNICOFNYC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    676 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ONECRAZEDKILLA View Post
    no you have to have head phones like turtle beaches or astros and etc to do that
    Oh ok. Thanks. Any good one to get? Won't spend more than $120.

  23. #323
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,838
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,583 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Does anyone know if this will work via the PS4's mic jack?
    http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/P...dset/21542428/

    As in, the microphone will work for chat/voice commands?

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  24. #324
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HNICOFNYC23 View Post
    Oh ok. Thanks. Any good one to get? Won't spend more than $120.
    Turtle Beach PX21
    I've had mine for about 3-4 years now and still work great


    moving on Tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  25. #325
    Newbie
    HNICOFNYC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    676 (0 Banked)
    ^Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.