Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1323 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    Why hasn't the PS4 PS+ have any free games this month PS3 has its in.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG221 View Post
    Why hasn't the PS4 PS+ have any free games this month PS3 has its in.
    It has. 'Stick it to the man' is this months free game....it is **** tho lol.

Superior Member
    Items Dark Souls CoverPS3 Slim
    I'm finally going to be buy a PS4 on Thursday. I'm going to get Infamous with it but what would you guys recommend for my next game? I was kind of thinking of getting Battlefield 4 but I know it had it's fair share of trouble, is it all patched and working better now? I could just go with a safe pick and get NBA 2k14, but I figure it's already halfway through the year, might as well wait for the 2k15 in October. I could also hold off until Tuesday to get a second game and see how the reviews for Bound by Flame are. But yeah, any input into games you guys might recommend would be appreciated.

Forum Elder
    BF4 works perfect for me but some people have problems. Infamous is a great place to start especially if you've played the others and like them. It really depends what your into. If u want to wait just download some free stuff (warframe, blacklight, resogun, ps plus games) and watch twitch to see what games you would like.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Likes mini E likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    BF4 works perfect for me but some people have problems. Infamous is a great place to start especially if you've played the others and like them. It really depends what your into. If u want to wait just download some free stuff (warframe, blacklight, resogun, ps plus games) and watch twitch to see what games you would like.

Yeah I have played and loved the first 2 Infamous games, and I can't wait to play Second Son. I was actually originally planning to get a PS4 when it came out but had some stuff come up and I had to use that money for other things, but now I can finally afford it and I can't wait to play it.

I'll definitely be downloading the free to play stuff and at least trying it out. Warframe looks cool and is a game I've wanted to try out for a while. Blacklight doesn't look like anything special although I could be wrong, but it's free so I'll give it a try. Also, I have had PS+ for a while and have been claiming the free PS4 game every month through the web browser store, so I should have a handful of games waiting to download through that as well. I think what I might do for a second game is just see what launch games have had their price reduced and get something for cheap, and then wait until Watch Dogs to get my next full price game.
    Last edited by NightOnyx; 05-06-2014 at 00:09.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Markus
    Hey guys
    I just wanted to let you know I won't be posting as much anymore, as I've started a new job and am expecting a baby in a couple of weeks
    So it might be a good idea for someone to take over this thread. I'd suggest Lethal for what it's worth, but whoever will be able to keep up with the +reps, likes, and updating the OP is certainly welcome!

PS4 Launch Edition
    PS3 60GB (Upgraded to 500GB)
    Phenom II X4 955, HD 7770 1GB, 6GB RAM

If you add my PSN say you're from PSU or I might delete it!

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    congratulations man. although i would suggest you say the same to the rest of life you have....muahhahahaaaaa

just remember, you think it's going to end once you get good at feeding and playing with your child? wait until they hit 1.5yrs bwahhahaaa...cough.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post

Well I ended up getting my PS4 last night instead of waiting for Thursday. I spent all night playing it and it really is amazing, totally surpassed my expectations. As far as the hardware goes, I really like the design of the console but the thing I love most is the controller, that thing is just perfect. The interface is simple and quick, and a huge upgrade over the PS3. The graphics on the games are amazing, especially Infamous. You see all these pretty pictures online but nothing does justice to seeing it running on your own tv, just gorgeous!

I ended up buying Infamous like I said I would, but also NBA 2k14, mainly because it was cheap, but I still really like it. Infamous is a ton of fun and beautiful to look at. NBA 2k14 plays pretty much the same as the PS3 version, but they did a really great job on upping the graphics. I downloaded Resogun, Warframe, and Blacklight like you said. So far I've only played Resogun and I was really surprised just how much I loved it, it's a ton of fun. Warframe had a big update that I didnt feel like sitting through yet. Do you know anyway of letting that update in the background, it's different than other game's downloads, it's like an in game update? I also had an error downloading Blacklight, but I was able to just start the download again and it's almost done.

Anyways though, thanks for your input. I couldnt be more happy with my purchase and to finally own a PS4.

PSN ID
    Gh0ST_x100
    what do you guys think about my latest youtube video???

11. Likes TidalPhoenix likes this post

Yes, the PS4 is good. I've already have one and it's very amazing
    voir coque galaxy s5 & etui galaxy s5
    Last edited by spring89; 06-06-2014 at 09:14.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Items User name style
    Anyone else have any problems with just getting Stick It To The Man to play? I downloaded it ages ago and only now decided to give it a shot, it starts up, the music plays and nothing I do with the controller except the PS button gets a reaction. Trying to redownload it and see if that helps.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Items User name style
    Figured out the issue, I have two accounts on my PS4, and when I switched between them rather than logging out and back in again the game refused to accept inputs and the light bar went red. I decided to give it one more chance but forgot to switch accounts and suddenly it was working. Once I logged in and out I could get it to work on both accounts.

So I live in Egypt. I bought my ps4 and its a US ps4 so I wanted to know if there will be any problems with psn and will I need to get power converter also I want to know if I had to buy the EU version instead of the US cause I already bought the US version.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Awadly View Post
    So I live in Egypt. I bought my ps4 and its a US ps4 so I wanted to know if there will be any problems with psn and will I need to get power converter also I want to know if I had to buy the EU version instead of the US cause I already bought the US version.
    There was a thread on the power supply last year that might help. I don't know about PSN in Egypt. Sorry.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...4-Power-Supply
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

PSN ID
    nittis93
    I've just bought a PS4, when i tried to sign up i noticed that my Country (Albania) is not listed, didnt take this serious and set my country to US, but now i cant subscribe to PS+ becouse it did not accept my credit card.
    Now i want to know if there is any way to get PS+ code, i found one at Amazon but there i read that it works only with US billing info, i dont really now what to do, can someone help me on this pease? BTW sorry for my english.

18. Likes K2D likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by nittis93 View Post
    I've just bought a PS4, when i tried to sign up i noticed that my Country (Albania) is not listed, didnt take this serious and set my country to US, but now i cant subscribe to PS+ becouse it did not accept my credit card.
    Now i want to know if there is any way to get PS+ code, i found one at Amazon but there i read that it works only with US billing info, i dont really now what to do, can someone help me on this pease? BTW sorry for my english.
    can you give it a fake address?

if not, delete your account and try again with maybe something closer to your region.

PSN ID
    nittis93
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    can you give it a fake address?

if not, delete your account and try again with maybe something closer to your region.
    That is what i did, ceated account with fake us adress but now i cant add funds, so i am asking if anyone knows which is the best and most reliable site to but ps+ codes.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Can people in Europe download Strider as part of this month's PlayStation Plus offerings? Doesn't come up as free for me.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Can people in Europe download Strider as part of this month's PlayStation Plus offerings? Doesn't come up as free for me.
    Yes, mate. Working for me. (I've just tried it through the PSN app and it's now dl'ing to my PS4 back home).

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Cheers, mate. Interesting, I'll try it again once I get home.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Cheers, mate. Interesting, I'll try it again once I get home.
    Can you see the other freebies for this month, like Doki Doki Universe and Towerfall?

​aka Sparc

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Quote Originally Posted by TidalPhoenix View Post
    Can you see the other freebies for this month, like Doki Doki Universe and Towerfall?
    Yep, I've downloaded both. Even the PlayStation Store in Chrome has it as €14.99. I'm not the only one, too. Haha!

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Yep, I've downloaded both. Even the PlayStation Store in Chrome has it as €14.99. I'm not the only one, too. Haha!
    Bizarre - but I just had a problem with Doki Doki Universe on the Vita. When I went to purchase it (for 0.00) it said I wasn't entitled to it - even though I just downloaded it for the PS4

I think they've got problems

​aka Sparc

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by TidalPhoenix View Post
    Bizarre - but I just had a problem with Doki Doki Universe on the Vita. When I went to purchase it (for 0.00) it said I wasn't entitled to it - even though I just downloaded it for the PS4

I think they've got problems
    for some reason, you have to download it from the PS3. PS4 doesn't have the ability to download Vita games yet.

P.S. You don't have to download the entire Vita game file, just click on download, it activates it, then cancel download. the game is yours to download from the Vita.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    for some reason, you have to download it from the PS3. PS4 doesn't have the ability to download Vita games yet.

P.S. You don't have to download the entire Vita game file, just click on download, it activates it, then cancel download. the game is yours to download from the Vita.
    I was doing it from my PC online at work. I've told it to download Vita games before and it went to the PS3 (I think). Perhaps it didn't. I might need to check on that.

Thanks anyway

​aka Sparc

Thread Information